02: Encountering the shiny
34 2 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It's been a few weeks since I've arrived in this world.

After walking for a few weeks aimlessly, I've realized something.

That I'm totally dumb to not just travel to a town with my haxx-like abilities.

I was caught up in the moment at that time and just decided to walk to a town or something but isn't it better to just teleport there or something?

I'm as OP as a mountain goose 1Please forgive this dumb MC using weird ass comparisions that make no senseand I'm already using my Inexhaustible Energy Slime Body to stay alive without eating or sleeping.

Should I use 'em? Or should I not?

.

...

........

I'll just continue.

This is totally pointless.

I mean, I already decided something, so changing my mind in the middle just because it's a little inconvenient doesn't make sense when I would be cultivating pointlessly for thousands of years in a cave.

I'll just take it as me honing my mind.

And so, after walking for 15 years in this mysterious never-ending wastelands, I've finally found a semblance of civilization.

These days, I'm listening to the stories of the winds with my Voice Of All Things.

They tell me all kinds of stories of this cultivation world.

And I've learned many things.

One of them, this world is insanely big.

And that there are all kinds of crazies roaming the world.

Can you believe it when someone made a Shit dragon out of spite and collected a few thousand children just to give them a childhood trauma?

Just to make them believe that dragons are full of shit?

I mean, with their arrogance they do seem full of shit but they're not literally made of shit.

Sigh...

(I'm totally borrowing that nutjob's idea in the future.)

Anyway, now I've reached the city.

Or more like, a ruined city.

Ruins like these are everywhere in the world, from what the winds told me.

Every now and then, there'd be a nutjob who thinks it's a good idea to kill mortals to increase their own cultivation.

Only to be killed a few days later.

It's normal.

You can't believe anyone.

I heard there's a sect full of people who love to hide their cultivation, so much that they usually hide two or three levels than their true cultivation.

And as I strolled around the ruined city, I've found several suspicious tufts of hair strewn everywhere around the hair.

Is this the work of demonic creatures?

But it's not important anymore.

Because I've reached the city square.

And there's a floating shining rocky in the middle.

I wanted to write a longer chapter but I had a nagging feeling that I'd just postpone it and then just post this chapter before writing the 3rd the same length. Curses to the lazy me, I guess? Anyway, see you later~

1