Prologue
172 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In a cold normal night, most of the people in the neighborhood is already inside their houses, but some people is still working their ass to live but some of them just to go to clubs because for them, the night is still young.

But one particular person who always stay inside his house even if its time to work.

But mind you, he is working by playing his cards to the stock markets. He use 12 hours of his time in the house just searching new crypto-related apps to earn money, monitoring the condition of his digital money, is he still profiting? Does he already need to get his money? Investing to some companies and such.

Even if he is only 20 years old currently, he is already a millionaire. Even if he is risking his money thru investing on some company having the possibility of the said company going down in a night, he still do it because it's convinient for him.

Maybe its hard to manage your digital money, but for this certain person, its just like eating nuts while gazing at nothing.

You might ask, who is this crazy guy who gamble his way to life? Well just like you think, itsa me mario~.

Cough

I-its me, Josh.

Heyo, how u doin'?

S-sorry, I might be awkward because of the limited interaction with human. The only time I converse with this beings is when I order food, necessities and food.

Because of being a "genius" in crypto currency, I dont need to go at school or have a interaction human. 'Cause, what you can not do with money?

Yeah maybe having a Girlfriend on internet is impossible and you need to have the luck of the god of luck if you want to have a gf from internet.

Human interaction is possible too thru human communication or whatnot.

Why am I talking like an alien you ask...

Maybe half of the reason is i have a chuuni, maybe, just maybe...

And second is I got bullied...

When i was at highschool at the age of 13, (that is how the education in my country middle school be damned, we only have junior and senior highscool)

I was a fat kid. And yeah no one is really interesting in my room and I am the only fat guy in our class so they fat shame me.

Its kinda pitiful why I have been too affected by it and kinda confused when I remember it. But what can I say? I'm still kinda innocent at that times.

I dont even know what the fuck porn is.

But of course, this and that is different and time has changed me. Thru the years of my conquest in internet, violence, curse words, porn, anime, all of this gave me the drive to live an another day in this cursed lands.

I can do this because of dropping out of highschool. When I'm at my second year of highschool, I cant take it anymore and snap. When I said snap, its not like i beat people up and got into jail, not like that.

I just quit.

If you dont have the passion to do it anymore, how can you do it good?

And yeah just like that.

My parents gave me 1 month to think this thru, choices are either go to school or get out of the house.

In that span of time, I find ways to how I can live without depending on my parents. And I found crypto.

And the rest is history...

I invest my saved up money and started from that. And see where it brought me? Living in a condominium, with a flat screen t.v., supercomputer and a high quality screen. Rgb this, Rgb that.

I'm living the life of the weebs.

Waking up

Working

Eat

Sleep maybe

Play

Read

Watch

Jerk off

Wait, lets stop before it escalate too much.

And this evening everything is fine. No problem at the stock market. My parents are happy that I'm giving them money.

I'm not angry at my family at all. Because of them I became an independent person early on seeing that life is not a fairytale. Its not always happy, you are not always a kid.

And because of my parents, I realized that and I am very thankful for that.

Anyways, as I was saying, I'm bored out of my mind and searching thru the reddit wall like a mindless fool because of the boredom.

Suddenly there is ad that pop up at my screen.

[How do you wanna die?]

Hello, so that is for chap 1. Something is illogical like having digital money at 14 but please cut me some slack. I just wanna write this story in my mind that cant get out of my thought process and share it, I thought you might like it. So, yeah if you think its bs, it is because I learned from the best.

1