Ch 13: Unexpectedly discover a secret
106 2 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Vento covered his lower body with the quilt, instantly they stopped in front of the mirror, Venta saw his own reflection, his mouth twitched.

The disappointment wrote all over his face.

Moonlit quietly observed Venta’s expression, he didn’t expect to see Venta’s dejected expression. He was just kidding, what he told Venta a moment ago.

Venta's appearance was so fine and fresh! But due to Venta’s reaction, he guessed Venta seriously found his own face unlikeable?

“Ha!~~” Venta let out a long loud sigh.

This face! Ha~

This face! His face now!!! Nothing change at all!!!

Before or even after transmigration, he got exactly the same face!!! Shit!!! For real!?

He wasn’t ugly, yet, he wasn’t handsome…

He had a dream, in his next life, he hoped he was born as a handsome guy that enough to be a superstar, was it too greedy? He felt like his dream was crushed right in front of him.

He didn’t complain about his present face…he just didn’t expect his human version would have his original face from another world.

Venta closed his eyes, he adjusted his breath to control his inner mind, peace, peace, peace, and peace.

Being peaceful was one of the best ways to win against all enemies. Nothing could beat you as long as you were in a peaceful state.

Moonlit didn’t feel right to see Venta closing his eyes while there was a small smile hanging on his lip, seemed like losing his mind?

Moonlit used his index finger, tapped on Venta’s shoulder: “Are you alright?”

Moonlit’s melodic ran into Venta’s ear, it was the finest music in the world he ever heard, Venta deliberately opened his eyes, he said amusingly: “Of course, I’m alright, nothing to worry about, Moonlit”

Moonlit: “…” but your eye was blank!

After Venta put Moonlit at ease, Venta stared straight at his own reflection.

As he analyzed himself, he saw some small changes in his facial feature.

Before going to his face feature, his eyeball, it was too attractive, it was no longer black but was aqua blue...it felt foreign for him…like a stranger's eye.

There were some changes on his almond eye, it was a bit bigger as well as his cat-eye eyelash, it was a bit longer and the rest was still the same, his eyebrows were still a bit thick, his nose and lip were still small, the twin vertical moles on his left cheek were also still there…that was really a scrubby evolve (-_-).

Well, his face feature didn’t have much difference while his hair and skin were indefinitely super-evolved, and it became weird, freaking weird, he needed time to accept it.

His hair was ocean blue, the same as his eyebrows and eyelash, another foreign feeling, more importantly, his natural hairstyle left him speechless.

He got a bang that split between his eyebrows, and then the first layer of the hair was covering his cheeks and the second layer was shoulder-length hair. 

All of it wasn’t enough.  There was a hair that stood out the most, one hair stuck out at the center of his head and no matter how many he smoothed it, it stubbornly came back to its original state. It was fucking damn funny because, for him, it looked like an antenna. So damn annoying!!!

Even worst, his skin tone! It was reddish, at least it was light reddish…he suddenly remembered, back in the story <<My Only Beautiful Moonlit>>, there were some descriptions about Magical Flame Bird in human form, they usually have a deep red shiny hair plus with orange-red eyes, went without saying their skin tone had to be reddish. That’s what the writer wrote about the human form of Magical Flame Bird.

He hated the writer.

“…” Ha~~~ what could he do rather than bore with it…whatever…

He miserably looked down at his belly, his six-packs were gone…that was the fruit of his hard-working…sad…his present body was skinny…Moonlit, next to him, looked much bigger… ( ╥ _ ╥)

To sum up, his face was small, his skin tone was reddish, his hair and eyes were blue and he was skinny…just as Moonlit said, he looked so unique to the point he wondered, was he a human properly?

To tell the truth, how dare he show his human form to other people?

A tear slowly slid down from his face…a real man wouldn’t shed a tear…that was just a drop of water that accidentally came out from his eye.

Moonlit didn’t dare to speak even a single word, Venta’s face clearly showed how much he was in pain, he wanted to comfort him, he didn’t know why but he chose to remain silent.

Pop!

Moonlit’s eyes widened, he opened his mouth without utter a single sound, he pointed randomly at the air then he exclaimed: “Again!?”

Venta was also shocked, he didn’t prepare for this, he turned back to a bird…somehow he was quite happy about it…but why?...

Venta: “Baby bird is back, let’s get ready to check out the knight”

Moonlit calmed himself down, that’s right, they had to hurry to check out the knight.

All of a sudden, Venta laid his wing out right in front of Moonlit’s face.

Moonlit: “…what?”

Venta: “Give me your hand, I have to make sure, you’re really fine”

Moonlit: “Oh”

Moonlit put his hand out in the air for Venta, without delay, Venta grabbed gently on Moonlit’s wrist then sent out his magic into Moonlit’s body, everything seemed to be ok, yet, the moment he nearly reached the heart, he sensed strong vital energy.

The moment his magic touched it, the strange energy reacted to his magic then it connected with his magic…a miracle was created.

Venta exhausted a lot of his energy to heal Moonlit, however, all his exhaustion was gone, his energy was charged back to 100%, just in a split second that his magic connected with Moonlit’s strange energy.

Venta hurriedly withdraw his magic, that’s strange energy, he wasn’t sure if it was the same as what he thought or not.

In the story, there were some descriptions related to this kind of sensation.

If it was the same as what he thought then those MLs psychopaths weren’t only after Moonlit’s body, they must be also after what Moonlit held in his body.

Was the strange energy in Moonlit’s body a blessing or a curse?

Venta was extremely concerned, it was no joke, in the story Moonlit was suffering until die, wasn’t it cause by the strange energy?

It was absolutely possible!

He came here because he didn’t want to see Moonlit suffer alone in such an unfair world, he wanted to pull beautiful Moonlit out of the stinky mud, to the fascinating surface that he prepared for him.

As long as he was still alive, the strange energy in Moonlit, he would turn it into a blessing no matter what. A curse? Fuck it! ┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

*My dear reader, our MC is kind and pure (except his mind), please love him (^-^).

 

This feeling! Moonlit knew it too well, when Demon Lord assaulted him, he felt the same! But before he could react moderately, it disappeared.

Moonlit asked anxiously: “What was that just now, Venta?”

Venta shrugged his shoulder, he acted feel no hot or cold, he said nonchalantly: “Not sure yet, after I confirm it, I will tell you”

Moonlit glanced at Venta relaxing attitude, he lost his words, he said softly: “Okay”

 

When Moonlit and Venta came out from the dressing room, it was already lunchtime.

Moonlit ordered the maid to bring the food into the room even the bird’s meal, they ate in the room and quickly finished it.

Let’s get down to the business!

Venta: “I can’t wait to see the knight, has some of them already dead?”

Moonlit was caught off guard by Venta out of the blue question: “There’s no any rumor lack out about those knights, I have no idea what’s their recent situation” Moonlit looked down sorrowfully at his empty plate, he muttered to himself, “I hope none of them leave this world yet”

Venta expected it. Novaculata was excellent when it came to concealing the hidden information. Assuming that, they had no plan to share it, you wouldn't able to find it, unless you broke into the wolf den to see it yourself, nevertheless, came in but no came out.

Venta: “Dead or alive, depends on their will of living, anyways, Moonlit, do you know where is the knight?”

Moonlit: “…” shook his head.

Venta: “Huh?, well, I can just ask someone for it…”

“No need, your highness, this humble servant come to bring you the knight”

Moonlit and Venta followed the husky voice, they gazed toward that direction, they saw a male figure stand at the door…who could it be?

6