Ch 1: I love Moonlit’s face
249 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The boy sat cross-legged, on the soft seat pillow, placed on the floor, read a book while hugging a pillow in his arms. He read it with an expressionless face. By the way, the part that the boy was reading, was about a kissing scene between two male characters passionately, however, the boy face remains expressionless.

He turned over many pages without stopping, he said softly:

"Geez, what is the point of this story? It's just so freakily boring and boring...but why can't I stop reading it?"

The boy's eyes showed confusion about himself, he shook his head hopelessly but he didn't remove his eyes away from the book at all.

Until late night, the story was finished. The boy raised his butt slowly, from left to right, as well as, stretched his stiff body then closed the book.

The boy leaked out a smirked at the book's cover, he glanced at it a bit then threw it randomly to the bookshelf, on the top of his head bed where he kept his collections.

On the cover of the book, there was a poster of one beautiful young man with moist peach blossom eyes, he was laid down on the red rose petals. The silky smooth long black hair of the beautiful man was spread all over his back. On his fair body only had a piece of white silky fabric to cover himself, moreover, both of his hand was taken by two men, each of his legs also was held by another two different men. Totally on the cover, there were five men and four of them desired only one man at the center.

It was the harem story but in BL.

The boy stood up slowly from the floor to his bed at the corner of the small room. He sat on the bed cross-legged, the boy looked out at the window beside his bed toward the dark sky.

He stared at the sky for around 3 minutes. He put his both palms on the back of his head then talked to himself without moving his gaze away from the dark sky:

"Moonlit (the center man) looks so beautiful but turns out to be a man...such a cheater. How come a man can be so beautiful even more than woman, it makes no sense" he paused a bit then continued his sorrow: "I read it till the end because of that face on the cover, tsk, his face was so beautiful although the story sucks"

He paused again then took a deep breath, he continued, "Moonlit's oval face, arched black eyebrows, peach blossom blue eyes, high bridge nose, and a small pinky plumb lip...even his jade-like-skin, so beautiful", he sighed softly before dropped his head. He muttered to himself quietly:

"He's so beautiful, his face is the best, really appreciate illustrator's work to be able to cheat me"

A moment later, he sneered when he thought about the story plot, "It's absolutely the trashy story, tsk" he can't help but clicked his tongue as he recalled the plot of the story.

"Forget it, forget it, let's sleep" he waved his hand left and right on top of his head to get rid of the unpleasant memories from the story.

He laid down on the bed, pull up his quilt to his neck, turned off the lamp desk, and then went into the dreamland (Correction-nightmare land).

*****

The Next Morning...

The boy woke up without any help from the alarm clock as usual. He sat on the bed with an expressionless face and a dark circle appeared under his eyes.

He remained in that position for 5 minutes. He slowly opened his mouth to say the first word to welcome the new morning:

"Fuck..." he said it softly.

He stood up then walked straight to the bathroom to wash away the sweet fucking dream from last night.

In the dream, he ran and ran with his beloved Moonlit until both of them exhausted all their energy, they weren't able to get away from many hands that chasing them in the darkness. It was a sweetest dream ever. He just bought a book, fortunately, he got a free ticket to dreamland (Correction-nightmare land). He was so damn lucky, wasn't he?.

After taking the bath, he put on his high school uniform and went to the kitchen to cook breakfast.

He fried some eggs and sausages, ate with ketchup in the lighting speed. He finished his breakfast in the quiet small room all alone.

He put the dish in the kitchen sink, carried his school bag on his shoulder then leave the room without saying anything.

 

The boy arrived at school and went to the class.

He sat down on his usual seat and looked out at the window. No one came and exchanged greeting with him. Anyways, as he cared about that.

As the class started, he listened to the teacher's lecturing during class, at the same time, he also recalled the vexatious story, he read last night. He just felt like it became a knot in his heart that he had no way to get rid of it.

*****

The Book was called <<My Only Beautiful Moonlit>>, the title sounded so sweet and romantic and it was just a title, nothing more.

There was no sweetness or romance. It was all about psychopath and sadist, one more, crazy possession.

The story stated clearly how important the Moonlit role was. Moonlit was everything of the whole story. Moonlit was a beautiful young boy that had an excellent personality, gentle, kind, sweet, and smart. He was the youngest prince who was loved by his family along with all the people of the Moonlight Kingdom.

The Moonlight Kingdom is located in the northwest region of the Star Continent (the continent that had a shape similar to a star). The Northwest region was rich in natural resources that bought a lot of benefits for the kingdom, it was well known for its crystal and moonstone which other regions had a hard time finding. Due to that, the Northwest region was always opened its door to welcome all the business around the Star Continent. If the Moonlight Kingdom wasn't wealthy who dared to call themselves wealthy. In fact, Moonlight Kingdom was one of the richest kingdoms on the Star Continent.

On the other hand, there was some unspeakable thing to be aware of in the northwest region for all the visitors. Never provoked the four powerful individuals that were almost untouchable in the northwest region. The Duke of Aurora-Lumen Novaculata, The Clausa Magician, The Noctis Demon Lord, and The Lux Hero.

Fun Fact, these four were the most hateful individuals in the whole story, they were all psychopaths who were so crazy about Moonlit.

The reason, first, they were the wolf that drooled over the baby weakling sheep all the time, in other words, since the Moonlit was just a baby, some of them already sharpen their fang to prepare to eat. Crazy Son of xxxx!

Second, unable to get with how the process of their thinking was working but they believed that Moonlit belongs to them since they set their eyes on Moonlit. What the hell!?

Last but not least, when the Moonlit was in pain, they felt so satisfied and wanted more. They felt it deep down in their heart, they were alive, and Moonlit will always be with them forever. RIP...

Psychopath, Possession, and Sadist. Fuck the story! Screw it!

Especially, in the end, fuck the ending too! Moonlit was unable to escape from those men's clutch. He suffered a lot, he wished to die but unfortunately, he couldn't die because they tried any possible methods to keep him alive. Well done! Applause!

Thus, the way out of these messy things, Moonlit made up his mind to end everything by the self-destruction of his own soul. He died slowly and stuck in pain as if someone teared off his skin, pulled out his veins every day until his last breath.

How lovely of the story...The boy was greatly moved by the story...it was such a touching story, wasn't it? 

(ლಠ益ಠ)ლ)

*****

The boy felt a headache as he recalled the whole story. He didn't get why the writer wrote this kind of story...to make the reader feel frustrated? ...to test the reader patient? Or to help the reader become more mature faster (improve patient)?

Aside from that, one thing is for sure, he and the writer mustn't meet each other, he couldn't guarantee that he won't do anything impulsive to the writer. You know, youth feeling was very difficult to control sometimes. And he was just a boy who found the story was too adorable          🖕🏻--- ( ^_^ )...shouldn't meet, shouldn't meet...

10