Ch 3: How to communicate with Moonlit?
159 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

What was so special about this bird, enough to make it become an exception?

Why the bird couldn’t drink Calidi Flower Tea as other Magical Flame Bird?

The Answer was, it had dual elements within its body which made this bird became an exception.

It had fire and ice elements, so as for its meal, it had to eat Flame Grape and changed from drink Calidi Flower Tea to drink Iceberg Flower Tea in order to maintain its life and controlled the harmony of the elements within its body,

Ok, after knowing about this ominous drink, should he obediently continue to consume that devil tea (Calidi Flower Tea)? No fucking way, right?

CLING!!!-CLING!!!

Out of nowhere, Venta felt his whole world quiver terribly. It shook off all his previous thinking, he immediately turned his focus on the current situation.

‘Who the fuck shaking his cage?’

Venta tried to stable himself while stopping the urge to throw up the rainbow.

As for the person who shook his cage, they were kind of satisfied their mind, the cage stopped swaying, he was able to get his balance back but his head was still spinning, so razzle-dazzle.

Venta squinted his eyes to get rid of his blurriness, his eyesight gradually returned to normal.

Venta saw a big pale palm on the golden cage, he thought, ‘that’s quite a huge palm’. He frowned then continued to look from the palm toward the buff arm shoulder covered in the tight black silky nightgown, highlighted the beautiful shape of the muscle, and ended up at the face…then he wished he was dead on the spot-no-it should be he was going to die on the spot!!!

Venta screamed a million times in his mind, but he feared that if he slipped out a sound, his tiny neck was going to break in the next moment.

WHY? Why didn’t he notice this man a bit faster? Well, it was his fault (╥︣﹏╥᷅), he only had eyes for his beloved Moonlit’s face.

Venta swallowed his saliva bitterly while nervously looking at the man in front of him. His heart was beating so fast as if it would lapse out of his chest at any moment of carelessness.

Venta got an eyeful of the man. He was captivated by the man’s blood-red eyes and crimson red, straight waist-length hair, the combination of it, created the atmosphere of hellfire due to the fiery redness. The man, devilishly handsome, was too dangerous to handle, the longer you looked into his alluring bloody red eyes, you would lose yourself into a bittersweet honey trap. Too dangerous, too dangerous…

The man fixed his alluring bloody red eyes on Venta (bird) emotionlessly. Meanwhile, Venta felt goosebumps all over his body, that man's icy gaze truly can make a person die on the spot.

Did he notice something change with the bird?

Venta’s forehead kept on sweating, please, stop staring at him. He was just a dumbass bird.

As the man didn’t move his bloody red eyes away from the bird, Venta can’t help but held back his breath, remains still in one spot, seemed like he was a student that need to discipline by his room teacher for missing the class. 

Venta braced himself to look right back at the man's icy bloody red eyes.

The pressure was too much!!!

To told the truth, Venta was kind of proud of himself that he was able to make eye contact with Demon Lord Noctis before his death (╥_╥).

OMG! It couldn't continue like this or he would die from loss of breath.

“Chip”, the small bird let out a bitty crispy sound while tilted its head to one side (innocent bird attack).

“Brainless bird”, the man's voice filled with disgust as he sneered at the bird then walked back to the bed, continued his conversation with Moonlit.

Venta hated to say this but the man sneered was too handsome. However, his Moonlit was the best ¡¡¡( • ᴗ • )و!!!.

As the man turned back, the bird let out a quiet long sigh, then it glanced up to the brilliant ceiling light, then crossed its wing on the chest, it stood still for a few seconds to absorb the overwhelming feeling in its heart.

Venta was just so damn moved by himself. He was still alive after encountering the crazy bastard Demon Lord, eyes to eyes.

His life was absolutely priceless.

*Venta means no matter what he encounters, he will be able to survive through it. As the result, his life was a rare treasured.

By the way, about the conversation between Demon Lord Noctis and Moonlit, Venta didn’t pay much attention to it. He somewhat could already guess what they were talking about.

Nothing, but argument, Moonlit wanted Demon Lord Noctis to let him go back to his palace and the response from Demon Lord Noctis: ‘I never let you go, you belong to me Blah! Blah! Blah!...’, something like that. It was boring, right? Cut it off.

Anyways, back to the bird's business, what did he supposed to do next to survive in this bizarre world?

Venta pondered deeply, he tried to find the best solution for him and Moonlit, for their better future.

He used his brain 120% to recall all the detail in the story.

Therefore, Venta raised some questions as the guideline to find the solution.

For example: if he was able to escape from this Nightfall Castle, where should he go? Without powerful backing, could he survive? How could he save the pitiful Moonlit and changed Moonlit’s fate?

5 minutes later, the bird was in dazed, his head was in an empty state, he had no idea at all.

BANG!!

Venta almost fell from the perch due to the loud sound. As he followed the sound, it turned out that the Demon Lord went out then closed the door ear-splittingly. Poor door had to endure Demon Lord’s temper and poor him nearly gone because of heart attack ( ̄ー ̄)…

Venta moved his gaze away from the door toward Moonlit, on the bed. Moonlit was putting his both palm all over his face and cried hard, as far as his shoulder was trembling. Venta felt hurt for Moonlit, even though he already predicted this scense.

Seeing the real-life Moonlit got hurt in front of his eyes, he had a ball of fire in his belly, he hankered to change Moonlit’s fate no matter what was in his way, he wouldn't choose to turn blind eye to it.

Why did the pure soul like Moonlit have to suffer because of those psychopaths?

It was undoubtedly such an unfair story.

CHIP-CHIP-CHI-CHIP (Translation: please look at me.)

Venta tried to attract Moonlit’s attention by screaming with his annoying crispy voice and jumping up and down in the cage.

‘Now, please look at me. Don’t cry over those shitty men, it wasted your sanitary tear’

Moonlit heard small noises from the golden cage, hanged on in front of the window, facing with the bed. He looked up at the cage, a lively small bird jumped up and down happily in the cage and used its wing to wave like a human toward him.

Moonlit wiped away the tear and showed a slight smile. He tidied his white silky nightgown then walked toward the golden cage.

Moonlit: “Why are you today look so lively, baby bird?”

Venta was stunned silly when hearing the melodic voice from the beautiful face. Blushed!

No, no, no, don’t bent, you’re straight, Venta!

‘Act like a bird, act like a bird, act like a bird’

The bird flapped its wing excitingly.

Moonlit's mood improved a lot just by watching the baby bird, he said lightly: “He he, are you hungry, baby bird?”

Blushed!

'The second attack in the face, don’t ’he he’ to him, Moonlit, he still needs to get married and have kids'

Venta: “Chip-Chip”, this voice…really annoying, it lost all his charisma.

Moonlit: “Ok, wait, I will call a servant to bring Flame Grape and also renew your drink”

After finished talking, Moonlit walked hurriedly to the table near the bed, picked up a bell to ring.

‘Hmm? Wh-Wait! I almost forget about the DRINK! the BIG problem!’

‘Emergency!!! I have to tell Moonlit…Eh? But How???’

‘Wait, how old is this bird again? Hmmm…Hmmm Ah! It should be three years old or something. Thus it is supposed to be able to transform into a mini-human form (child form)…I don’t feel...I can transform at all. Shouldn’t it be able to talk? ...I also don’t feel like, I can talk at all. What the fuck with this useless bird? What does it can do? There’s no way to communicate…wait, I can write...Shit! How can I know how to write this continent letters, it’s different from where I came from…’

The bird was facing a mental breakdown. (Black cloud surrounded the bird)

‘Oh! That's right! Last card, COPY ABILITY! Die or Alive!’

*Note: Human form was the original version of the bird, it's completely different from the human form by copying other people or objects.

Without delay, the bird unlocked the golden cage (easy), flew swiftly toward Moonlit. As it arrived, it used its wing to touch Moonlit back lightly.

After a small touch, Venta detected something awake and it made change in his current body, he felt burning from the inside fiercely, he couldn't help but curled up, and it was too difficult for him to breathe like a stone stuck in his throat.

Moonlit put the bell back on the table, all of a sudden, he felt a small tap on his back.

With wonder in his mind, he turned his head to look, and what he saw surprised him greatly. How come the baby bird was out of the cage on its own?

He recovered himself from surprise, he noticed the bird was acting strange.

Moonlit said worriedly: “What happened, baby bird? Are you ok?”

Moonlit checked out the small bird anxiously, he didn’t know where he should put his hand on the small bird. He was scared that he might accidentally hurt it.

For Venta, after felt the hot burning that could turn him into the ash, now he felt extremely fucking cold. He shook crazily. Fuck, was he going to die or what?

Moonlit's voice rose up slightly: “Baby bird, why are you shaking so much? Should I call people for help?”

Moonlit put the curl up baby bird on his palm and its body, fitted only half of his palm. The baby bird was too tiny. Moonlit couldn’t wait and see anymore, he was prepare to pick up the bell to ring again.

However, Moonlit inadvertently saw something change in the baby bird.

8