Gathering Information
1.2k 4 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I quickly asked my new mother that any library is there or something where I could get some quick knowledge about this country. My mother said to me to come early because my sister class was going to end soon so that we can greet each other.

"Zlatan"

"Yes mother"

"For your security purposes and your training, I had decided to assign you a Knight"

When I looked beside my mother I was stunned but recovered quickly. How many beauties are there outside in this world? If we take a closer look at her she had light brown hair and fiery golden eyes. Her body type is of top athlete level it's quite plausible because she is a knight.

she was wearing a white bodysuit with a red and black coloured royal court with an eagle insignia on top of it.

'System scan her'

Name–Christeane Brandfort

Age–27

Title–The monster, The genius, God's Knight

Bloodline–???

Origin Deity–Bellona

Likes–Training, Responsibilities, Romance novels

Dislikes–Sweets, Magicians, Her family

Love–0%

Thoughts about you–Curious

Rank [S]

{Defeat her in the field and bed she is yours, baby}

"Hello young master my name is Christeane Bancroft"

"Hello my name is Zlatan"

"Son now you should go with her to the library and if you need something just ask her okay"

"Okay mother"

"Good"

"So christeane mind something if I ask you"

"No young master I wouldn't mind"

"Can I call Christy because your name is very long and you will call me Zlatan, not young master okay Am I clear?"

"Young master can call me Christy but how can I call you Zlatan"

"When we are alone just call me that okay"

"If you are saying so"

Hmm, this young master crap is so cringed this only looks good in novels and films, not in real life.

"So Christy lets go to the library"

"Sure Zlatan"

I entered the library it looked like a book museum which gave me ancient vibes. This is the benefit of having a background in an unknown place rather than being homeless and having no background.

"Christy bring all the books about the history of our country, bloodlines, origin beasts and deities. She went to bring all the books which I ordered I don't know why but I have a feeling like I am being watched or something but I must be prepared maybe I am being paranoid but it's okay.

I opened my first book it was titled 'The history of trident'. I have heard from my mom that this nation's name was the trident.

The trident nation is ruled by making named 

Truffle.D Icarus. Under the king, there are three noble families which work together to ensure that the kingdom is running properly.

1:The Whitlock family

2:The Markle family

3:The Tudor family

And the astonishing fact is that in this world and women are born equal and whoever trains can become strong regardless of their gender.

There are also many races like elves, dwarfs, demons, dragons etc.

There is no such thing as a half breed in this world and human males can't impregnate the other races and other races males can't impregnate human females.

Slavery doesn't exist here as the Goddess which made this world has a world law that if anyone tries to make someone a slave his/her existence gets removed.

The Elves live in a separate place called Gaia.

While the dragons are also the same their location is not known to the mortal world and they don't interfere in worldly matters.

Other than beastmen who live in the kingdom of Merlin. There are also a demon and devil races.

A demon has a pair of horns and they can get all elements except the light element whereas devils have inherently the darkness element.

They were known for being quite notorious but now they are at peace.

Now let's see the bloodlines. 

Legends say that in this world many mythological beasts and deities fought and they died leaving their blood essence in this world.

So the ancestors of the people living here now have some traces of it so they can use their abilities from their perspective bloodline.

Origin beast –The mythological beast present in your bloodline.

Origin deity–A consciousness left by the deity itself.

They are all ranked from C ranked to SS ranked because more than SS rank is never seen so they are deemed impossible to find.

One must know that a person unlocks his/her bloodline at the age of ten. I must build a stronger foundation in these two years if I have to become strong I will go to any length to achieve it.

I closed my book. Hmm, now I have a comprehensive outlook towards this world.

" Zlatan if you are done shall we leave?"

"Sure let's go" Man let's enjoy this life and not get into troublesome women.

(Well who knows what fate has kept for our Zlatan)

43