Taming my first yandere
1.2k 3 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While I woke up I noticed that my head was lying on something soft and I noticed that it was on someone's lap. Liliane was giving me a lap pillow while I was not in the category of protagonists who will just blush when their hands are touched I felt a certain shyness is this the cause when a younger brother is doted by his elder sister. I am quite experienced in women due to my wife Erica because we had tried everything a couple can do so I was not a dense harem main character where I can't understand a woman's charm.

when I stood up lily hugged me she started rubbing my red squishy cheeks and even started

touching my ears even my face. I was quite baffled to see Lily behaving like a pervert but I had other matters to attain so I concentrated on my system rewards.

'System show me the rewards'

[Yes host]

As the system is level 1 so its efficiency will be not high but when you conquer another yandere it would be upgraded to level 2.

[Yandere Instruction Manual on Liliane]

1: She is a child so take advantage of her childish personality.

2: Draw the line when she goes overboard.

3: Tempt her with rewards after she behaves like a good girl.

4: Show her that you love her and accept her craziness but you will not tolerate it when she directs her craziness to other women.

{This way it can help the yandere named Liliane but to control other mature women you have to upgrade its level otherwise your demise will come}

'Time to apply this'

"Liliane stop"

"No No Never" She started mumbling something. I made my eyes a stern look with a full look of authority I demanded.

"Big sis, what are you doing to my body?"

"But this is how an older sister bonds with his younger brother no" She is using quick thinking power from Apate. Damn you Apate.

"Lily if you don't stop I will hate you" when I mentioned the word hate tears started to threaten out from her eyes and she started stuttering.

"Brother I am sorry, please don't hate me". This is surprisingly working but I had to remember that she is a child so it's quite effective but with older women probably not.

" How can a brother hate his sister but please don't go overboard and if you again want to do this we can do it when we are alone but I will not tolerate it in the presence of others.

I could feel a gaze on myself it wasn't a gaze of a male but a female. You might be wondering what this guy only trained for 2 days but how can he sense others gazes and can also pinpoint whether it's a male or a female. I had a great deal of a stalker in my past life who was my wife. She used to stalk me wherever I went but the gaze is not at the level of my wife and disappointing. ' Wait what am I thinking?'

"Who is there come out and show us if you don't want to die" It was a blatant threat but my sister is there she won't let something happen to me and I can see why she couldn't sense anyone coming near us because till now she is sniffing me and sobbing silently while murmuring something. I chopped her head and brought her attention to the place where I felt the gaze and immediately her eyes became void and I could see she also sensed someone her sense is because of her bloodline while mine is because of instinct.

I was quite surprised to see mother coming out while breathing heavily and her eyes. I swear it glowed but now it's gone and by the look of it she is quite surprised.

"Zlatan, how did you find me?"

"Intuition mother".

" It's a scary intuition, my son" She smiled at me but it didn't look like a smile to me.

This woman, what she is planning.

ELIZABETH POV

When I got the news that my daughter was attacked, I was furious and when I asked how Claus has invaded the duchy the answer I got that everybody was was drugged via food, But I was happy that Zlatan saved her it looks like I made a good choice.

While I came to see the training of Zlatan my daughter was hugging him possessively and I felt bitter for a second because I don't have anyone to love except my daughter and Zlatan I have no idea. I can't believe I became jealous of my daughter. What a failure I am.

While I was in my dilemma Zlatan asked who is there and to come out, I was surprised how can he sense me he doesn't have any bloodline or deity. While I asked him he told me intuition. I had a feeling that what he shows there's more to them.

My gaze fell on my daughter she looked like a wife who was interrupted while she was going to have her way with her husband.

MC POV

"Stop Lily she is our mother you can't look to your mother like that"

"But Mou" She looked like a squirrel who had swallowed a whole nut. I must say she looked quite adorable.

"Okay Lily our mother was outside and she got into a problem so she couldn't come so now, please don't blame her." I looked into her eyes with a loving gaze full of warmth and love which made me question myself.

"I will forgive her but it will take some time but please be careful of what kind of people you choose for our duchy."

"Yes daughter I will never let anything happen to you and that also includes Zlatan"

"Okay mother" ×2

"Lily it's time for your class you should go now"

"But I want to stay with you"

"Don't make me repeat myself"

[Host it's suggested you shouldn't do the Alpha bullshit with your yanderes it's okay sometimes but when it will backfire you will be the beta and the will be the Aplha]

"Sorry I shouldn't raise my voice after you complete your classes we will do dinner together big sis and what you want to play and the other things you want to do we can do together okay ".

" You are tempting me Zlatan but I guess for that much enjoyment some classes are okay so goodbye and you can't back down from your word muah" Damn was the kiss on my cheek necessary.

"Fufu looks like both my children are getting along quite well and once again thank you, Zlatan, for making our mother and daughter relationship better."

"No mother it's okay"

"So let's meet at the dinner table and now give your mother a quick kiss on your mother's cheek."

"Huh but mo–"

"Oh come on now quickly kiss me or you don't love me, Zlatan" She looked like she will lose her reasoning if I didn't kiss her.

"Yes mother muah" I quickly kissed her on her cheek and her reasoning came back. I quickly left because it doesn't matter that you are mature or not when you kiss your mother you become embarrassed. 

If only I stood there a bit longer.....

39