9. Baptism of depravity
1.9k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As Hoglah looked at the Crone she was shocked by the extent of the damage.

Name: Clair Brewmeister Age: 32
Race Fallen Woman (Former human) Class Scrying Witch  (Forbidden)
Status: Emaciated/ engorged lactation/hungry/insomniac/despair Status Cont: jaundice/spayed/mental illness/Moblin Charmed
Health Points: 17/200 (max due to curses) Attack: 1
Defense:1 M. Attack 1400
M Defense 2200 Luck: -1
Status Effect Permanent: Assorted curse stacks 73, Expand? Status Effect Permanent: Punishment font of the holy Chrism
Status Effect Permanent: Alone and Forsaken Status Effect Permanent: Curse eater
Sexual proclivities: Mothering,feeding, bondage, male odors, being seen as sexually skilled but unattractive, urination, submission Sexual preference:Bi-Sexual with a preference Lithe young men
Fears: Abandonment, Failure  

 

Pangs of guilt lanced though Hoglah’s mind for violating her saviors privacy. That is until she looked about the room of the dilapidated cottage and finished her inspection of this woman. She watched as the warted, yellow woman brought one of her bulbous, veiny, sagging breasts to her own mouth and sucked greedily of her own curses. No food could be seen in the cottage and she realized she'd likely saved the woman’s life as much as she’d saved her own.

 There was much more to this situation than she realized and now she needed to move quickly or die. This woman, Mother, as Hoglah now desired to call her. She was the key to her survival. She needed to be strong to keep them both alive. Hoglah looked through her statuses and expanded the curse stats. She was filled with hate for whatever being could do this to another person...though the idea of doing it was very appealing if they were behavior changing curses. if she were to curse someone it would be nothing as cruel as some of these! Liver damage for drinking anything besides consecrated water?! Mind fog and Dementia!? Curses to weaken her bones?! Make her shorter?! Hate for God coursed through Hoglah’s veins.

 

Depravity gain +1000

 

Next was to look at the Font of the Holy Chrism which was soon revealed to be the root of the woman’s misery.

Font of the Holy Chrism: A mark applied at birth against the will. If the bearer of this mark attempts to use magic it will burden them with a curse.
Addendum: This mark can be removed with a desecrating baptism, select?

Hoglah answered yes with hesitation, despite how she seemed Hoglah’s new adopted mother was in extreme agony and on the verge of death at any moments. As Claire came over to change Hoglah’s diaper Hoglah started to see God rays spilling out to illuminate a cross shaped oily mark that filled Hoglah with rage, she felt like she had a hangover staring into the sun and the smell was offensive to her, some overbearing artificial perfume used far too much. The nature of her profane existence took over as she felt her bladder swell in disdain, as her Mother took her diaper from her she let loose a torrent of urine all over the accursed symbol.

 

Her mother’s eyes rolled back into her head as she lifted her enormous, pendulous breasts up and began to mash them against the mark as they swelled larger with the dislodged curses and as she arched her back a loud crack resounded through the cabin as she was relieved of her painful hunchback. More painful sounding pops as the women’s bones began to lengthen.

 

“YES, YES! I WILL BE YOUR MOTHER! BE MY CHILD!! The old haggard crone began to scream as she launched own torrent of milk and urine onto the little monster who cooed happily. The cross mark on the woman’s chest inverted and twisted until it became the symbol for Arsenic. Hoglah had never considered it a personal symbol, but in hell she most often responded to summoning by women seeking to poison abusive husbands so she did identity with the mark.

 

Which it seemed was good as she felt a similar mark appearing on her own chest and realized it would now permanently present her and those of her cast.

 

For the old woman’s part she continued to lengthen as muscle returned to her form and grew, but not nearly enough for her staggering height. Her skin began to change into a most unnatural color, going from a regular human color of someone suffering jaundice to a neon if not downright fluorescent green-ish chartreuse color. Her nails lengthened and strengthened to the point they were finger swords before with explosive almost metal thunk sound they retracted to 5 inch neon pink nails, her already pink eyes brightened to match them. Her hair so laden with curses and filth fell out completely and was quickly replaced with short, bushy crop matched by her armpits and crotch which were revealed as she shredded what little rags she wore with her sexual writhing. Her hair grew into an explosive mane that quickly occluded her eyes as it began to hang long and straight. Several warts that looked dangerous dropped from her face. Her nose straightened into a long snoz that gave her a predatory look and her ears parted her hair, becoming enormous and and bat-like. Her face still possessed many wrinkles and warts, but to the appreciator of the elderly she was extremely attractive. Her hips creaked wider than her shoulders by nearly double the wideth of her shoulders. With the bones lightly visible under a deflated, saggy, pouchy belly.

 

Before Hoglah she stood with the symbol for arsenic of her chest disappearing and her new smell of sour candy and body odor filled the room, nothing at all about her resembles a human woman. She stood at two hundred and ten centimeters tall and had hands, feet, ears and breasts all bigger than her own head. A rotund behind had appeared  on massive hips and a feminine mound of such an enormous nature it actually managed to stand above her public forest like a mountain piercing a forest. She actually seemed more emaciated now than before despite the gaining of some fat and muscle due to her insane height.  Freckles of neon pink dotted her green chartreuse skin. She spoke in a voice that now contained clarity and left Hoglah almost afraid of her caretaker through massive night-crawler like wet lips stained her neon pink.

 

“HA! PIOUS FOOLS! IDIOT SON! A LIFE OF CARRYING YOUR CURSES WAS LIKE FORCING ME TO CARRY WEIGHTS! Now, I am without them and you shall never encumber me again!”

She began to cackle the most stereotypical witch cackle imaginable, but Hoglah noticed tears flow into the wrinkles of her crescent moon shaped face from her eyes hidden by hair.

The inspiration here was My Body is a Cage by Arcade Fire. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJI0pTJIha0&ab_channel=FranzFloyd

37