24. Buried in the sky
314 2 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With a small curtsy to the spectral knights Hoglah asked them to reach behind her and seize any spirits that may be attached to her own karma. She expected spirits from hell that had attached to her karma to escape hell or seek vengeance. No being could interact with its own spiritual karma, so demons or spirits were often summoned for that purpose, She herself had often filled the role. She did not expect a rose gold shivering palm sized pig skeleton wreathed in green spectral remains with five, muscular, ghostly Moblins attempting to suckle from it. Her pig mother and her siblings! She’d felt great guilt and sympathy for them but never once thought they’d have the spiritual strength to survive! She hypothesized two reasons for their spiritual survival, the green astral remains and the fact they had attached to her own powerful karma. The astral remains she’d guessed to be a Goblin...her own father in fact, she thought. It made sense, it must have actually loved the pig or at least it’s children. It was attempting to imbue her with the strength to keep feeding them even though it had lost cohesion of it’s own spiritual form.

 

As for the pig, it had been no victim of the children who'd claimed it's life, the Moblins that were eating it when born had done so with permission! While the initial intercourse that impregnated the pig might not have been consenting, the love it had for it’s Moblin piglets certainly was, it was prepared to burn out it’s very soul to keep them alive. She was the top priority at the moment in need of help, it pained Hoglah's heart to see what was left of her new family and know how much was her error. Once again she’d been too late to save a father, even so she felt she could help him save his children one last time. She transformed the ghostly green mist into a seed of near onyx green which she slipped into her own shadow with a ripple as it was joining to Edroth’s composition and further empowering the growing Moblin God. Soon, as her father’s new being grew, Moblin’s would have a new strength! Their very shadows a weapon as their God was always with them and ready to aid. It honored both of her fathers.

 

Without the green mist the little pink gold pig in the Spectral Knight’s hand began to dissolve and scream, “Shh Momma, let me care for you like you cared for me. You’ll be the mother Goddess of all Moblins, you will be wife to the God, Edroth and shall take a new name and dwell in my body where I will serve as your prophet as you grow in divinity. Your children will be with you forever, my brothers reborn as depraved cherubim. Wherever fear of sexuality and a desire for hedonism exist they shall go and assist. Demons with the names of Angels….Just like God used to make!”

Somewhere in Heaven and unconscious idiot's eyes began to bleed as too muscular men roughly engaged in coitus near his slumped form.

She blew a snot bubble that encapsulated the dissolving flecks of her mother as it closed in on her and shrank her to the size of a marble or more accurately….an eye. “Eyelene, Goddess of oversight, may you let none suffer unseen and unheeded.”

 

The five spirits of her Moblin brothers turned Cherubim that were fat, muscular (and musky) fluttered wings that were smoky, small, misty green and had purple, cracked, metallic halos, a sign of their tenuous new divinity. They lifted the pink gold eye to the Empress’ head and with a *shclorping* sound the eye settled into a new, vaginal-like socket in Hoglah’s forehead. Her new third eye blinked before it closed, barely noticeable. All three of her eyes now had pink gold heart shaped pupils and tiny purple  irises that radiated hypnotic swirls of pink, green and yellow. 

 

Hoglah had only a few missions left before she could travel and as she pondered for a moment before she decided what to do next. Tongue’s son should be her next mission, she’d heard he was such a “good boy” after all! Her meaty tongue emerged from her enormous lips and wet them….digging into her nose and her armpit before finally retreating in her mouth. “Mmm, I could go for a good boy….” She walked slowly towards the castle, sometimes extra sl0wly to allow Karen and Konnie and few quick fucks of her slippery, gassy anus.

Song for this chapter is "Buried in The Sky" by the Dead Milkmen. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x8PgXlQGh5o&ab_channel=TheDeadMilkmen-Topic

Special thanks to Inflamebawdy for the idea in this chapter of bringing back Hoglah's Moblin family.

7