Side Story: The Chapel Gargoyle Lament Part 3
139 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The sandwich is so good that I don’t think again until I’ve finished it. When I do I notice that the Volen character has been leaving in bolts of lightning and returning each time with a man and they began to mix a stone paste and have laid out a large white sheet they have weighted to prevent from blowing away in the rain. Horrifically the pieces of my mother have been laid out on the sheet.

 

The sight causes me to cry further until I remember the foxes! I look down and see they are all sleeping soundly under the boy’s white and bloody tear stained  jacket. He looks at me and smiles, “Cry as much as you need too, it’s how I first fell in love with you!” I get shy again and hide myself with my wing.

 

The night proceeds along like this, windy and with many torch lights as my mother and even the much older gargoyles are repaired to the finest details by these mysterious men clad in oil skins.

 

I eat and play with the foxes as I try to stay calm despite my nervousness. I feel myself stiffening despite the sky remaining dark as it had been overtaken by clouds. One by one the masons left with a large bag of gold and in a lightning bolt, the foxes even were returned to their homes before the rain struck.

 

The rain begins to fall and my nails were already stone when I look at Toby, blood loss has already silenced the Deacon. The Look on Toby’s face is enough to make my heart thumb, he twiddles his index fingers together with raised pinkies as he looks away from me with the most bashful face.I feel the hardening skin over my chest crack from my hammering heart.

 

“Oh Gosh, Mom is so much less ashamed of this kind of thing then I am” With one hand he twirls his tail and with the other he twirls a lock of his hair before skipping over to me. I know I have to do this soon, but the romantic ambiance and gothic atmosphere is -*POOOOOFT*-

“Ooooh, it feels so good, but it’s soooo embarrassing! Let me hide under your wing Lament!”

He crawls under my wing and he is as bright red as a tomato. With his golden frckles he looks like a freshly watered tomato from the days of old, shining in the -*POOOOPFUUUOOOOT*-

 

“OoooOoough, breathe deep through your nose, lament! There is still so much!” He’s straining and making such cute noises, I guess he calls me Lament? I-Sniiff- Oh my god, what is that smell? It makes me feel so warm! He’s so cute trying to hide behind my wing, I kiss his little strained face which is weird, because Gargoyle’s don’t have much in the way of lips, but I feel mine expanding so much. This smell is so Earthy and natural, like petrichor, it’s making my toes curl!

 

Wait, my toes curl? But twilight is almost over! I should be almost completely stone by now how am I- “Daughter o’mine?” What? That voice! Mom! I look over and see that she is de-petrifying, sadly it looks like she can’t move too much because of the painful looking grout that is holding her pieces together. The boy continued to pass gas as he put his hand on my shoulder and huffed.

 

“She’ll need -*Pfooooopftfffff*- Ouhhh, umm, time, the grout will slowly blend with her body-*PUpooofhuuut*- Ummmm ohh, same as the others. At least according to the books” Biting his cute little bottom lip he collapses into my hands like a damsel. It…makes me throb in a way I haven’t before, to see him so wrap in ecstasy in my hands, I think it is coming from my heart, but it is also pressing out my groin.

 

I feel really bloated in my tail cloaca which seems to be getting bigger with each beat of my heart, it feels so strange! A sack seems to be developing under my crotch as it stretches out and my belly is getting podgy! My body is changing so fast and it feels so good I want to bury my face in that little pucker in my boy's behind, but holding him feels so good too as that musty, lovely smell drifts out of him! Oh, it feels like I’m getting ready for eggs, but it isn’t even -*plop**plop**plop**plop*-

 

I’m layinging and double my usual yield?! Where? I feel them, but I don’t see them! All the other gargoyles, mom included seem to be having the same thing happen but I don't see any eggs!! A hand clutches my hip and beautiful, lust filled green eyes look into mine. “I was trying to tell you about this, we need your help so if I’ve done this right you are all hermaphrodites now! This is your egg sack! Please, don’t be upset. I really love you, always have. I’ve read a lot and I’m very certain that of the known lands you are the last gargoyles. I don’t want to see your people gone, but I can put your bodies back the way they wer-” I silence him with a kiss. I tell him it’s okay as an egg slides from my egg sack and I push it out onto my perch.

 

“Wait Lament, you need to form your cock first or they’ll die!” I watch as the soft little embryo dries up and crumbles, I start weeping again, my first child in so long and it dies so pointlessly, why did he do this to me? I can’t bear it if I give birth often now only to watch them di-oh, oh my pelvis. It’s so hot! I’m burning up! Those kind green eyes meet mine again and softly he coos in my ear. “Hush pretty lady, take it slow, this has been a big day and these are big changes. Try to quiet your mind, there is no one who can hurt you or your people when I am here and your family is safe too.” I feel very flush as he holds me, I want more and each beat of my heart causes another inch of featureless stone to protrude from my groin, it feels incredible! Before I know it a massive, rocky outcrop is protruding from my groin and the same has happened to all the others, including my mother. “Just tell the architects what you’d like for genitals and they will help chisel them out, then you can finally release all your eggs, but be sure to cover them in your semen which will work as a cement, your new babies will grow into stone blocks and need to be chiseled out by people, sorry, it’s the only way I could think of to breed your people fast enough while still being them.”

 

Again I had doubted him and again I had realized this person truly loves me, I raised my eyeless face to meet his and spoke in a hush “I-I’d like a human phallus please, I l-like people.” It was difficult to choke out the words. I was scared of watching them carve me new genitals. They worked fast and shortly my entire race sported everything from horse phalluses like my mother to goat phalluses like Evary, a friend of mine who hadn’t woken for years.

 

With a cute little clap my boy speaks with aplomb, finally recovered from his shyness and up from my grip. “Okay everyone, Lay those eggs on your perches, you can cum on them by masturbating and don’t worry, we’ll be back in two weeks before they hatch to look after them. By the way, My name is Toby Zelophehad, my compatriot is Volen and these gentlemen who’ve been caring for you are my newly hired Gargoyle Masons Guild, you’ll be working with a personally assigned member each as we build a new city. I love you all, but I’m afraid I had an ulterior motive in coming here. To employ you all as essentially farmed construction, you see, your new ejaculate is three times stronger and more flexible than our best known building material, concrete. In exchange for food, shelter, a fair wage free of tax and top shelf medical care you will work to build a city such as this world has never seen. You are free to leave this employment at any time, but doing so will void all privileges the new city we are building would bestow upon you. Though you would be welcomed back with open arms should ever decide to return. After all, you are now the very backbone of what will be the new Moblin empire. A signed contract would be…offensively human to my Moblin sensibilities. Instead how about this, a gesture of good faith containing both revenge, justice and the building of something new.” With a snap of his fingers Volen flashed steaks of lightning from his hands which gripped the bayonetts holding the vicious priest to the bell. 

 

He plummeted to the interior of the church and shattered his limbs, the priest wailed as he crawled toward the cross at the altar of his church. In his delirium he did not realize he had positioned himself directly under the bell. Volen slid across the rain soaked roof with a flash of his blade that cut not the rope supporting the bell, but the entire circumference of the five inch thick bronze bell itself which careened to the ground and trapped the priest inside, minus his legs.

 

My Toboy (I think this name is cute!) started to speak again. “Instead of marriage…yet.” He glances at me with that cute tomato red look on his face before continuing. “I propose a sacrificial baptism, drown that asshole in your cum and the existence he becomes will be proof of our covenant!” The priest wailed as we all gathered around the severed rim of the bell he was trapped in, he screams and it makes my cock so much harder. It’s early morning by the time we’ve filled the bell and the priests bubbles stop coming up. I’m spent and more than than that I’m emotionally exhausted. Mom tries to catch me, but she’s weak too and my tiny little Toboy catches us, I guess he’s much stronger than he looks. He puts us on the pews and tells us to rest as he yells up to Volen. “Drop it!” This time the flash cuts the rope and top of the bell falls back on top of the bell sealing the priest in a cum prison. We ate his legs much earlier, the sandwich was better.

 

Toby plops next to us on the bench with a sigh and tells us about his mysterious mother. “Wheeew, Mom has a much easier time with this kind of thing, she tends to wander off before the clean up though, ha ha ha.” My mother asks him where she is and with a kind smile he replies to her.

 

“She’s heading for somewhere called Shaft 5.” He said, I wonder where that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJOsLdBqbPA inspiration.

3