Volume 6 Chapter 2
1.8k 1 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          

The moon flowed, it took two months until the climax of the story.

The story ends with Ricardo-sama’s graduation from Luxen academy.

Happy end that I had been waiting since I was five years old. A ballast that has been watching over there, until it reaches the end.

Well done! I want to get a deep emotions, but I was too concerned about the conviction event of a villain, that would occur before that, it wasn't a place to be joyful.

Condemnation event, at the rooftop where Ricardo-sama says:

"At the day of the graduation I'll introduce you as the princess."

Saying this to Laurel chan, however Forte witnessed it from the beginning.

Commoner who she despised will have higher position than she has.

Loved by Ricardo-sama, Laurel-chan will become the most noble women in this country.

Raging from jealousy and hatred Forte failed the attempt to poison Laurel.

Condemned by Ricardo-sama and others in the public place, Marguerite family falls.

Stripping of nobility, property is forfeited, Forte is thrown to the street having lost everything.

Although it's a template development [serves you right], but as Forte's close friend I can't accept it!

Real Forte is a nice girl, and feels guilt from last year's gloomy harassment.

Forte was just broken by the romance of Ricardo-sama.

I’d like to avoid the conviction event, but will it hurt the happy end if I change the story? Is it possible for Forte to poison someone in the first place?

Even with flower bed destruction disguise, she thought [have I gone too far?] she put it in her mind a little.

The conviction event in manga is drawn as a brief description with few pages, and there are many things that end without any details, such as when, where, or how.

I was worried about this, I always checked the trend by staying behind Forte, trying to grasp the current situation at all times.

Forte for sure will try to attract Ricardo-sama's attention by persistently teasing Laurel-chan.

Regretting that school life is almost over, two people are always staying together stretching around themselves lovey-dovey barrier.

Although it's hard to separate them even for a moment, I was thinking that moment is coming soon.

I noticed the face of Forte watching them in that state, and thought she is tormenting herself. Without usual hysterical yells, thinking about something with a serious expression.

…… something is different from usual.

Could it be, Forte thinks about poison? No, no way … I was uneasy at that situation, the situation developed rapidly.

Forte applied for a magical match with Laurel-chan.

I thought that Forte couldn't poison, but more than that… a magical match?

Let’s keep words that this is not in the story this time.

The problem is that Forte’s win chance is [micro] and it means she just will get injured.

However, Forte declares [In case of my victory, by winners privilege I will order that commoner to not get close to Ricardo-sama.]

I was desperately persuading her, but Forte didn't listen and hired special lecturers.

Whenever I met her, Forte was out of magical power, and I was able to ask seriously from there.

No matter the effort made by Forte, there is too much difference in abilities.

Forte and Laurel-chan’s magical match went through during the school-time, but most of the students laughed at Forte’s reckless challenge with snore.

On the day of the decisive battle, I thought that there were no students coming to see the magical match where the win and loss were known before playing, but almost all the students were present.

It was because of their malice intentions to see the appearance of brave Laurel-chan who led the country to victory, and the arrogant Forte who will lose.

The students were supporting Laurel-chan who regained peace in Jungun.

Although with high-ranked noble Forte it was a high risk, but someone from the crowd yelled that she was away from the country.

I honestly did not want to see it.

But because of that situation, I thought that I should support Forte.

It was thought that match would be decided at once, but it was considerably prolonged betraying the prediction of everyone.

I have never seen Forte, who hates to sweat, doing any fighting, but she was surprisingly strong.

Moreover, even when magical power exhausted, [I still can go on!] With striking spirit, it was pretty sweet.

Even Laurel-chan who had magical power remaining [Let’s do it!] And somehow accepted fight with a fists.

Although they were not using magical power, it was a fascinating match.

Ultimately, Forte was defeated, Ricardo-sama said,

“My life is Laurel Goltorni, there is only this person, I will accept only Laurel as my princess on the day of graduation.”

Final notice has been made.

Forte lifted her head and turned her face up, she did not show that she is wounded, saying,

“You will regret, that you haven't chose me.”

Ricardo-sama drew a gentle arc at his mouth, and without hesitation shook his head [No].

Forte didn't show a tear rushing away in one's defeat and Ricardo-samas’s words , leaving the place in a dignified manner.

I chased after Forte quickly, but  [Could you leave me alone?] I was rejected.

Ah ~ Forte, is she okay? I couldn't sleep, but Forte who visited my room the following day, as usual bright with cried out eyes.

“I realized at last that Ricardo-sama was going to declare her to be his princess soon, Magical match was my last bet.”

“……”

“I had lost, but  I had punched that unpleasant women to my heart’s content, it made me feel refreshed more than I thought."

Forte says violent thing, while making painful face.

“I still like Ricardo-sama, but it seems, just a little bit, he has made up his mind.”

Even if anyone sees them, it is so obvious to the point of hallucinations of the heart marks flying around them .

So probably, Forte understood.

Even if she did anything, it will not shake Ricardo-sama. Love will not sprout even if one tries harder.

But she couldn't give up, perhaps it came to her in the unreasonable magical match.

I guessed Forte's motives with miserably distorted face.

“Someday, I will become a woman, that Ricardo-sama would regret he didn't chose.”

Forte turned a grown-up smile.

As I thought, she couldn't poison anyone, but it’s good that she woke up.

Even avoiding a conviction event, it seems that there will be no hindrance to the happy end, I feel relieved.

Well done, I exclaimed, but Forte [What did you say!?] I was not doing anything, but was attacked.

Time passed and nothing changed, Ricardo-sama greets the day of graduation as it is.

          

3