Volume 6 Chapter 6
2k 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

          

Muriel-sama, who is not obsessed with his life, was attracted when met Laurel-chan, and cherished his life so as not to make her sad.

His magic tool can become a threat, sometimes his life was targeted, but he should have gone through it with his rare wisdom.

However, compared with Muriel-sama from the story, real Muriel-sama has a weak intention to protect himself, self-defense is tedious.

Around that time, no, I wonder if I was pretty worried.

For some reason I noticed the murderous intent and arrow that was released towards Muriel-sama.

It’s dangerous! Thinking that, at the same time I was thrusting Muriel-sama away.

When my eyes met with Muriel-sama who looked back on something, I received a strong impact on my back.

I understood that I was shot by an arrow due to the pain spreading in my body.

Muriel-sama’s eyes opened wide as if he saw something unbelievable.

Finally, my consciousness sunk deeply catching his unusual state.

It has been more than two weeks since that day, I regained consciousness.

Fortunately the poison has not spread, but the position where the arrow stuck was almost touching my heart, it couldn't be pulled out immediately, so now I have severe blood loss condition.

Thanks to the healing magic of Laurel-chan who came running to me, she saved my life, but uncertainty remained.

Although I asked doctor who had a grave expression, I had a feeling as if I was sleeping really well and didn't know the time I had left before I die.

However, looking at exhaustion of my parents, as in previous life and current life are the same … ….I gave up.

While I was reflecting, I was informed of the current situation.

I was shot with the arrow, and after that I lost consciousness.

Everyone was in a hurry while Muriel-sama was trying to strangle to death the man who fired an arrow.

Knowing the identity and purpose of that man, they had to dig out information.

But the surrounding people remained expressionless, scared of Muriel-sama who was about to crash that man’s throat, till the last minute.

Levin-sama who came with Laurel-chan, hit him until he stopped, saying [What are you doing! In the first place it was your fault! This idiot!]

At that time saying something about fairy, [What are you talking about?] And the surroundings were puzzled.

Levin-sama, who was blaming him, glares at Muriel-sama, who has no reaction, and is at loss for words.

It says that Muriel-sama had painful to look at expression, or something.

Then remembering something with tremendous headache, Muriel-sama fainted.

To the fact that Muriel-sama, who is a treasure to the country, fell down due to unknown cause, a frenzy up-roared.

When parents who continuously worried about their daughter’s condition arrived, and it seemed that even Ricardo-sama appeared concerned about Laurel-chan, who was drained of magic power, so it developed into a great commotion.

The opened mouth did not close to the situation heard as soon as I woke up.

I have become really important … ….

What on earth was happening while I was dying? I panicked, but it was Muriel-sama’s existence to further fuel my bewilderment.

His headache has stopped and it seems to have been diagnosed as abnormal, but isn't it better to examine it once more … Muriel-sama was becoming stranger than I thought.

How should I say it.

Added to the sweet attitude for his beloved Laurel-chan, he comes in contact with me with growing interest.

Well, what happened …? I was perplexed and glancing at Muriel-sama.

“What, you want to eat apples?”

No, it was not such an eye contact! And as I thrust in my mind, Muriel-sama peeled an apple smoothly, and cut it in easy-to-eat way.

Moreover, he carries it into my mouth with the spoon.

No, what the hell is going on?

Over happiness that the favorite person I want to be with forever is willing to stay near me, I feel more worried.

But Muriel, who didn't know what was on my mind, with his own pace pierced me through.

Also Eugene-sama came to visit me today, but even here, Muriel-sama was strange.

Without hesitation I thrust to Eugene-sama.

“I am indebted to Eugene-sama as well as Muriel-sama, I thought I could gift something as gratitude. If Eugene-sama knows some delicious shop, please tell me."

Once conversation was halfway, topic was changed.

“That's right,  Muriel! If it's gratitude, how about you say that you want refreshing like ripe-cherry sweet lips?"

Eugene says something outrageous.

Why now!? Say it at the time of a dance party! I mean! Although I shouted without thinking,

“I want your refreshing like ripe-cherries sweet lips.”

Muriel repeated in monotonous voice, so the conversation was interrupted unnaturally and a strange silence ran.

“……”

“……”

“…… Oops, I’m sorry it's this late already! Tiarella, I’m sorry,but  today I am invited to the opening ceremony of the clothes shop, I have to excuse myself, get well soon.”

Silence was broken by Eugene-sama's parting overreaction.

And Eugene-sama gallantly walked away.

“W, wait a moment!”

I called out, but Eugene-sama’s back was already far away.

Even so, Eugene-sama, brought to the hall a big garland that looks like pachinko parlor, and brought away with himself a simple lovely bouquet, has he mistook what he wanted to hand me?

It can't fit the vase, or even fit the room laying in the corridor….Also It's painfully quiet, even though I try to distract my attention from daringly gazing Muriel-sama.

I can't stand this awkward atmosphere, and our eyes match perfectly when I raise my face.

The eyes that change color with light influence are mysteriously beautiful.

Doing nothing but looking, I was lightly pushed and rolled over the bed.

After realizing it, I started to resist, with both hands embracing as if restraining me, Muriel-sama moved closer his terribly well-featured face.

“Unpleasant?”

“How can it be unpleasant …”

Mumbling to oneself, considering words, I was lightly kissed by Muriel-sama.

Unlike me holding my head with a red face, Muriel-sama felt somewhat satisfied and in a good mood.

I don't understand the meaning. What happened? This person!

Muriel-sama’s behavior exceeded my tolerance, with zero romantic experience, both in the past and in the present.

However, Muriel-sama, who touch me sometimes, shows relieved expression to my body temperature.

[Alive],mumbling the obvious things, apparently the incident when I almost died still concerned him.

It's not that I don't like him showing this kind of behavior.

But because of tension I can’t rest at all, I can't endure all the time being in this state of excitement.

“Umm … … you visit for a while, but what Muriel-sama thinks about me?"

I tried to ask with courage.

Although he is not interested in anyone other than Laurel-chan, I understand that I have been treated specially despite being supporting role.

Although asking I felt a little bit scared, I heard ,

“With Useless acts, I think you are like an insect moving only by it's reflexes.”

To unusual reply I suddenly felt my strength go away.

Haa? Although I shortly reacted, I prepared my heart to being ignored, but being called an insect is too unexpected, with diagonal line on my face I seemed to suffer damage.

Willpower to say something disappeared, as if I felt sick, Muriel-sama placed a hand on my forehead, but I refused to shake it off.

Turning away slowly pretending not to see Muriel-sama sulking, how can he play with heart of a maiden.

For a while silent scene continued.

As my shock a little loosened,  I became curious what Muriel-sama was doing.

At that time when I was cowardly stealing a glance.

“Well, I will ask you too, what do you think of me?”

He quietly asked , I couldn't look away.

          

5