Chapter 33 Duan Mei R-18
8.2k 7 83
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After coming into the room of Shi Tian, Duan Mei looked at him with a smile and said, Young Master, close your eyes for a second."

Shi Tian was a little puzzled but closed his eyes obediently. He could hear the sounds of clothes ruffling.

"Young Master, you can open your eyes."

Shi Tian opened his eyes with some expectations.

"Young Master, I brought them today, how are these?"

Shi Tian was surprised as he looked at Duan Mei who was wearing very short and sexy black transparent undergarments. 'Damn, she is hot!' Shi Tian thought in his mind as he feasted his eyes on her almost naked sexy figure and said, "You are looking sexy."

Duan Mei smiled seductively as he moved on the bed. As Shi Tian was still sitting in the lotus position, she sat down in his lap.

"Little Mei, your seductive techniques improving very fast." Shi Tian wrapped his arms around his slim waist and said.

"Young Master, you have also become lewd. You sexed in the dressing room with a girl whom you just mate today." Duan Mei wrapped her arms around his neck and said as she stared at his face.

"Are you angry?"

"A little bit! Though I would be more angrier if the young master has sex with other girls before me."

"So, you don't mind sharing me having sex with other girls." Shi Tian couldn't help asked curiously.

"Well, it's a little uncomfortable, but it's not a big problem." Duan Mei's brows wrinkled slightly as she spoke.

Shi Tian remembered that this world was different from his previous world, polygamy was common in this world. As long as you are outstanding enough, you can have as many partners as you wish, this applied to both females and males.

His eyes seemed to laugh for a moment. Soon, his lips firmly pressed against hers and a soft piece of flesh entered her mouth.

'Mm…'

His tongue smoothly ravaged the inside of her mouth. He slowly made his way around her teeth and the sides of her cheeks.

Duan Mei felt a jolting pleasure when his tongue met hers. Their tongues wrestled while their saliva mixed.

Duan Mei's legs locked around behind his back and kissed him passionately and their tongues danced with each other briefly, before he caught hers and vigorously sucked on it, causing her to moan into his mouth.

Time passed as they enjoyed each other's mouths without either of them caring for how long it had been. Eventually, Shi Tian's hands made their way to her perky ass, and it completely evoked the beast in him.

He couldn't hold himself back, he started skillfully squeezing and massaging Duan Mei's ass to his heart's content. She shut her eyes tight and moaned into his mouth, their kiss growing sloppier by the second.

Shi Tian could feel his own body rapidly heating up, and his cock also made his appearance and rose to attention, pressing up in her ass.

Duan Mei's hair disheveled and her eyes clouded with lust as she subconsciously rocked herself against the hot and hard cock of his that was pushing against her nethers.

The heat inside Shi Tian rose almost to the boiling point as his hands held her hips and helped to move her back and forth. Their breathing became increasingly rough, and he could feel his crotch becoming wetter as time went on. Their lips and tongues met again and for a while, they both lost themselves in passion.

Duan Mei couldn't take it anymore and started undressing Shi Tian. Shi Tian's hand also moved, removing their clothes. Just a few seconds, both of them became naked.

Duan Mei didn't bow down to take a look but rather looked at Shi Tian's eyes. Reaching out her hand towards the crotch, she gripped Shi Tian's thick cock, delivering it to the place between her legs. That thick glans slowly made its way inside her wet flesh hole.

She slowly dropped her body, taking that big cock of Shi Tian in little by little within her flexible lower lips!

Oh ...

She closed her alluring eyes, using her hands to comfort her snowy bosom, massaging her two plump breasts. She couldn't help but moan from the pleasure of that meat stick rubbing against her vaginal walls.

The vaginal walls clamped around Shi Tian's thick cock, but this didn't hinder it from penetrating deep inside her.

She continued to drop down until that meat stick reached her womb, making the head of Shi Tian's cock pound it constantly

Shi Tian extended his arms to embrace her slender waist, bringing her perky bosom near his face. Shi Tian opened his mouth to suck in half of her breast inside!

"Ahhhh~~~

Duan Mei moaned as her body began to rise and fall, making that thick and erect meat stick make strong jabs at her flesh hole.

"Mmmmmm~~~

The pleasure kept on increasing. Shi Tian used his mouth to suck on her breasts alternatively. Duan Mei also accelerated her rhythm, making that meat spear jab at her womb fiercely.

Shi Tian hugged her slender waist, making his cock reach her inner depths.

"AHhh~~~ so goooddddd~~

Duan Mei tried to resist the intense pleasure by losing herself in the act, but Shi Tian's meat spear was embedded too deep, and too tightly.

Aaahhh ... Really unbearable ...

Duan Mei's battering ram was firmly wedged inside due to the huge attractive force from the tightening of her flesh hole,

Aaahhh ... oh ... Aaawww ...

Duan Mei shouted with all her strength. She felt pleasure as well as itching. She could even feel that long rod inside her becoming not only longer but also thicker with every passing moment.

She gyrated frantically, the pleasure hadn't disappeared but rather seemed to become even more intense.

When she was almost at her wit's end, she suddenly felt Shi Tian's body tremble violently. She felt an eruption of burning hot semen shot deep inside her womb.

The pleasure from that warm semen spurting inside her flesh hole made her body tremble violently. A magical thing happened; her birth canal widened so as to allow the penis to penetrate deep into her womb.

"Ahhhh~~~ fuck, this felt sooo gooddd~~~" Duan Mei cried out loudly in pleasure, her body tensed up suddenly as love juiced gushed out from her inside.

"Young Master... you ... are really awesome."

Duan Mei gasped heavily and took rough breaths as she hugged his body to support herself.

"Mei, do you want to stop?" Shi Tian hugged her and asked gently. This love session was pretty intense, she must be tired.

"No!" Duan Mei hastily replied.

After a few seconds later another love session started as Duan Mei's loud moans begun buzzing in the room.

Fortunately, They learned from their mistake. This time, Duan Mei set a sound barrier around the room using her divine senses and spirit qi, so their noises won't leak outside.

83