Chapter 36 A Girl Blessed by Heaven
6.5k 6 81
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Shi Tian didn't wander in the city too much, after an hour later he returned to the house.

He shared the new discovery with his mother and other women.

Women were obviously surprised by the sudden turn of events.

"It is indeed a troubling matter. If war occurred the situation became chaotic in the Red Cloud City."

"Well, the strength of the Red Cloud Kingdom is not lower than the Black Sand Kingdom, but to think the Black Sand Kingdom showing such overbearing attitude, I believe the Black Sand Kingdom must have gotten support from elsewhere." Bingyao spoke.

"Aunt, do you think? The Red Cloud Kingdom would lose." Shi Tian asked curiously.

"Hmm, I don't know. Who knows if the Red Cloud Kingdom also has a backing as well." Bingyao shrugs her shoulders and said.

"Whatever happened? You guys are forbidden from interfering in the war." Xiangyue looked at Shi Tian and the two girls and said.

"Mother, do innocent people also killed? What about the citizens?" Shi Tian asked.

"Don't worry, if many innocent citizens were harmed during the war, the Ruling Empire would interfere at that time and stop the war," Bingyao said.

At this time, he remembered that the Red Cloud Kingdom and all surrounding kingdoms are ruled by an Empire, Blazing Sun Empire that was a fourth tier force. The Blazing Sun Empire don't interfere in the kingdom's war as long as they played by rules. The citizens are not harmed during the war otherwise the culprit would be punished by the Blazing Sun Empire's law.

"Let's talk about this later. The border is far away from here. Even if the Black Sand Kingdom army marched nonstop, it won't able to reach here in less than a month. Moreover, the defense of the Red Cloud Kingdom won't be that easy to break. So I think, the Red Cloud City has at least two months of time." Xiangyue said.

Shi Tian listened to the discussion silently.

...

Half an hour later.

Shi Tian went to the backside of the mountain peak.

There was a big jungle behind the mountain peak that spread over the tens of miles. This jungle was pretty deserted, there was nothing other than green trees that could attract peoples, so people usually don't come here.

Shi Tian walked into the forest. After a few minutes later, he arrived at a beautiful place. It was a small waterfall in the middle of the green jungle, there was a twenty-meter big lake below the waterfall which was filled with crystal clear water.

This place was accidentally discovered by Shi Tian while he was strolling around.

The surroundings were covered by towering trees, and the people would not usually come here. It was quite secluded and was a good place to practice martial skills or do some relaxation.

Just as Shi Tian about to walk forward, he noticed that there was already a person present here at this time. Shi Tian didn't move forwards rather looked at the person from a distance.

The person was a young female. She wore a royal blue colored robe, has a beautiful and proud figure. She has long violet-colored hair that hung loosely to her waist, and her facial features were very exquisite, her skin was smooth white. As for her temperament, it was a little indifferent. In terms of appearance, she was not lower than Duan Mei.

[System detected a Heaven Blessed Child. A new scanning function unlocked.]

As Shi Tian was looking at the girl, a system notification appeared. It was the first time, he saw this type of notification. He was a little confused and curious. When he saw the notification, he was surprised a little, it was about the girl in front of him.

[Li Suxin (Princess of the Red Cloud Kingdom)

  Lifespan: 18/100

  Race: Mortal Human

  Spiritual Roots: Thunder-Water Spiritual Root(Low-Divine Rank)

  Cultivation: 3-Star Spirit Gathering Stage

  Special Physique: Immortal Thunder Physique(Dormant State)

Remark: A person who is blessed by Heaven, has unlimited potential. But right now, her situation is not very favorable, she has cultivated the wrong cultivation technique causing her cultivation to progress slowly.]

Shi Tian was stunned after seeing the status of the girl in front of him. Firstly, She was the princess of the Red Cloud Kingdom. Secondly, she possessed dual elements, and one of them was a rare element, the thunder element which was her primary element.

Li Suxin didn't seem to notice him, she sat down on a boulder near the lake and started cultivating. At this time, Shi Tian finally knew why her cultivation wasn't increasing anymore, this girl was cultivating water attribute cultivation technique that was her secondary element.

There were many people in the world who possessed more than one element, but only a few people possessed balanced dual elements.

Although Yi Suxin possessed two elements, her thunder element was much stronger than her water element because she also has a special physique related to her thunder attribute. If she cultivated the thunder attribute technique, her cultivation speed would have been exceptional.

While Shi Tian was thinking, he also noticed that there was something wrong with this princess' body.

"Although her spiritual root allowed her to cultivate the Water Attribute spirit qi, the Lightning Attribute was destined to have a physique that far surpasses that of the Water Attribute."

If it was under normal circumstances, it would have been fine.

The thing was, she was in a hurry to achieve her goal thus she was tried hard to improve her cultivation as soon as possible.

In this situation, it was equivalent to pumping gas into a 300 ml container more than it could contain. Not only would it not achieve the expected effect, but she would end up hurting herself.

Her condition was similar to the previous Shi Tian who died because of qi deviation.

While Shi Tian was thinking about it, he saw Li Suxin's aura became chaotic, her face turned pale, and she spat out a mouthful of blood.

"Why? Why is the progress of my cultivation so slow? Our kingdom is going through some major crises, but as the princess of the Red Cloud Kingdom, I can't help at all. I'm so useless."

Li Suxin's eyes were bloodshot, and tears of self-blame rolled down her cheeks. Li Suxin was the Princess of the Red Cloud Kingdom, and she carried the future and hope of the Kingdom on her shoulders.

Shi Tian sighed lightly seeing her condition some past memories resurfaced in his mind. If this continued, she might experience the same consequence same as the previous Shi Tian.

"System if this girl really blessed by Heaven, then why her situation is so bad." Shi Tian couldn't help but ask puzzlingly.

[Host, Heaven works in mysterious ways, don't think much about!]

System's robotic voice sounded in his mind. Shi Tian pondered for a moment and decided to toss it aside. 'Whatever!' His mind once again moved towards the Princess.

The red Cloud Kingdom was already in trouble, if something happened to the princess at this time, the situation will become even more chaotic.

Moreover, Shi Tian was a kind person, didn't want to see a beautiful girl die. He started to think of ways to help her.

Lightning element came first, and water element came later. As long as he helped her improve her Lightning element, her immortal thunder physique would be awakened, then the problem would be solved.

"But how do I help her?" Shi Tian thought. He has a cultivation of thunder attribute, but that was a one of the treasured cultivation techniques of his clan. He can't just give that precious cultivation technique to a stranger even if the stranger was a beautiful girl. Moreover, he didn't know the character of Li Suxin, didn't know if she and her nature was worthy enough.

"Umm! Let's test her first!" Shi Tian thought in his mind before stepping out from the woods.

...

Please support the author as well as read the advanced chapters ahead of others, join my Patreon page - Patreon.com/theshadowlord 

81