40 Xiu Ying also wants to make love
7.6k 3 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

While Li Suxin conversing with her mother. Shi Tian was teasing Xiu Ying. Right now, Xiu Ying was sitting in his lap facing her. Shi Tian's hands were placed on her slim waist while his lips were on hers.

"Ummm~" she hummed in surprise when she felt his tongue moving inside her mouth.

She had been kissed by Shi Tian a few times before, but she had practiced a great deal with him. When Shi Tian's tongue moved, she immediately reacted.

As he kissed, she could feel his hands on her thighs. His hands moved closer to her butt. The feeling of it was making her heart race and her breathing unsteady.

"Mmmmm~"

Shi Tian's hand eventually began to slide up her waist, reaching her bosom. Xiu Ying was still wearing her undergarments.

Shi Tian started to caressed and massaged her breast over the bra and gently caressed her butt with his other hand.

The way he caressed her ass felt so sensitive she squirmed in his arms leaned forward to hug and kiss him tightly, pressing her breasts against his chest.

With her now kissing him back, Shi Tian dropped his right hand back down to her lower half, but this time he reached into her undergarments and started caressing her two naked ass cheeks. Her dumplings were so soft, he didn't think he'd ever get tired of squeezing it.

"Ahha~ Young master, that feels good," she spoke shyly. "But I want to do more?"

"Hmm!" Shi Tian looked at her amazingly.

"Young master made with Duan Mei many times, I also want young master to make love with me." She looked with her clear green eyes which asking for affection and love.

Shi Tian was a little surprised and smirked, "So, my Ying'er wants to make love with Young Master."

"Hm" Xiu Ying nodded with little shyness.

"As you wish!" Shi Tian chuckled lightly then, he started removing her clothes, first bra, and her short silk undergarment.

Shi Tian was thinking of making love with Xiu Ying after she grew up a little more. But looks like, she has different thoughts.

Eventually, he could feel her naked butt sitting on his thighs. The feeling of her soft skin on skin was making his naked pillar rise. Shi Tian looked at two cute mounds at on her chest, mesmerizing by two cute nicely round buns.

He reached out to touch her breast. She squirmed when she felt his right hand on her breast. Shi Tian gave it a little squeeze as they kissed, making her cutely hum her moans, but then he began to lightly pinch her little nipple from time to time.

While his right massaging her breast, his left hand moved towards her little cave,

"MMMm!" Xiu Ying moaned slightly when she felt Shi Tian caressing her little pink cave. The feeling was even stronger than what she felt when he was massaging her breasts.

"Aha~" she moaned before reaching down to hold onto his wrist.

Shi Tian raised her chin then kissed her again. Suddenly, her body began to relax and her hold around his wrist loosened. She raised her butt off his lap and placed her hands back on his shoulders as tried to kiss him with her tongue. Not even a minute later, her pussy was drooling on his hand. It was at that moment that he finally dug his middle finger into her tight slippery pleasure hole.

"Mmmmm~~~"

She stopped kissing him once she felt his finger inside of her.

"Ehhe~ I-It's inside of me," she moaned.

Shi Tian began to pick up the pace.

"Ahh~ Ahhh~ Ahhhaa!~"

'There it is,' Shi Tian thought.

Now that he found her sweet spot, he began to thrust a bit faster.

'Ahhhhhh~~~ I can't control it."

In the next moment, Xiu Ying thrusted her hips forward, and at the same time, her narrow tunnel squeezed his finger.

Her climax was short but intense. When it was over she finally lowered her cute plump butt back down to his lap then tried to steady her breathing.

"Ying'er, do you want to continue?"

"Hm," Xiu Ying nodded without hesitation.

Shi Tian nodded and turned her around, placing her on her ground slowly while he remained on top of her. Shi Tian kissed her lips while he stroked his penis over her wet vagina.

She felt something stroking her quivering wet virgin pussy, and it didn't take long for her to realize what it was.

She moaned cutely in the anticipation that he was going to put his meat stick inside of her. Shi Tian stroked her sloppy pussy with his thick meat, the feeling it gave the head of his penis was amazing. Her body felt so soft and fragile. She was so fragile he was convinced that he would break her if he put the whole thing inside of her.

Since she was so wet, Shi Tian didn't need to struggle to push it in, but he knew he needed to take it slow with her. In his first attempt to push it in, he nearly moaned because of how soft and tight her pussy felt.

Although her pussy was small and tight, there was also a softness to it that was hard to explain. It was taking all the strength he had not to start thrusting his pleasure stick deep inside of her warm virgin pussy, but he knew he could manage.

"Hah~ Ying'er, you're so tight."

"That... That's because the young master is so big," she said innocently.

Shi Tian began to move, only thrusting the tip in slowly. But before thrusting his penis inside her virgin pussy, Shi Tian sent a greater amount of his Yang Qi into her pussy. He learned many things from his dual cultivation technique. His Pure Yang Qi could help to reduce the pain of first-time sex of virgin girls like Xiu Ying. His could Yang Qi simulated the sex desire of females and increase their lust.

But right now, he was using his Yang Qi to simulate her virgin pussy to the highest to make her pussy relax.

Suddenly, the pain she felt from his tangent stretching her pussy lips apart started to feel like a pleasure instead.

Her body became more relaxed, her breast became even more sensitive, and Even though she was still a virgin, she suddenly had a strong yearning to be brutally fucked by Shi Tian's massive cock.

Xiu Ying leaned in and started kissing him as if to tell him to continue. Her arms and legs were wrapped comfortably around him as they kissed. Shi Tian guided his tip back into her tight virgin pussy, making her break off the kiss.

"Mymm~ Young Master," she moaned as she pressed her breasts against him a bit more tightly.

"Ying'er, leave the rest to me."

Xiu Ying didn't say anything and nodded as she was overwhelmed with lecherous desires.

"Ahhhaaa!~~"

67