45 Deng Jiao  
7.3k 6 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
 

"What about the six clans? How many of them are willing to support us in this war?" Li Song asked. 

"Your majesty, although six clans are willing to lend a hand, they are obviously holding back." He Boqin replied. 

"These people really wanted to see us drowning." Li Song snorted. The relationship of the Imperial family and the other six clans was not good. 

"Your Majesty, I have a proposal." At this time, an old man with a gray beard wearing an imperial robe spoke, he was an imperial adviser of the red cloud kingdom as a cousin brother of the late king. 

"Please, speak! Adviser Hao Tingguang." Li Song nodded. . 

"I think we should withdraw our troops from the east border. Against the joint attack of the Black Sand kingdom and the Green Eagle Kingdom, the east border would be broken soon. Rather than sacrificing our soldiers on the border, we should make them retreat to the imperial city. As long as Imperial City remains standing, we have a chance to flip the table." Hao Tingguang made a shocking proposal this time. 

"Imperial Adviser Tingguang, what you are saying? This is a very terrible idea." 

"Yes, this is an absurd idea." 

A few people immediately exclaimed out. Li Song waved her hand to silence everyone then she looked at He Boqin and asked, "Minister He Boqin, What do you think about this strategy?" 

"Although, this is not a bad idea, it thinks, it is still too early." He Boqin said after some thinking. 

Hao Tingguang spoke again in a calm tone, "What are you saying? Right now we're facing both enemy kingdom's elite soldiers together on the east border. And Our main force is on the north border, You can't defend the east border with only 1/3 of our army. Even if you recruit more mercenaries or soldiers to fight, we don't enough strong warriors who can stop the forty spirit grandmaster stage warriors." 

Li Song started thinking, after a while she said, "Contact General Yinzi, tell her about this idea, it is up to her now. I need her agreement as well before making any decision. Until then, we fight everything we have got. This meeting ends here." 

As Li Song came out from the meeting hall, a woman in a maid's uniform who was standing on the door bowed and greeted. The woman was beautiful, with the appearance of 25 years old. She has a mature curvy figure, the noticeable thing about her was that was her bosom. Her boobs were so big, it looks she placed two basketballs inside her clothes. 

She was the personal assistant of Li Song as well as her trusted subordinate. 

"Deng Jiao, did you find any news of the thunder spirit grass?" Li Song walked toward her chamber and said. 

"Not, yet, Your Majesty. I have sent few people to look for the thunder spirit grass in the entire city, unfortunately, no clue about the thunder grass. As you order, we placed a reward poster for the thunder grass." 

"Sigh, keep looking, tell me if you have found something." Li Song sigh lightly and said. 

"Yes, your majesty!" 

"How is Li Suxin?" 

"Your highness is fine, she's cultivating in her chamber." 

"Okay!" 

After arriving in her chamber, she walked to the balcony and looked at the beautiful yet peaceful city that the peace that she worked extremely hard to bring. Soon, the peaceful days of Red Cloud City are going to be over because of the war. 

After looking at the city below for a few seconds, Li Song moved her gaze towards the other direction, looked at the distant mountain peak. 

"Deng Jiao, have you gathered the information of the people that I asked before?" Li Song said lightly. 

"Yes, Your majesty!" Deng Jiao seemed to understand the meaning of words and said, "I have checked it myself. Except for one boy, everyone else woman. From their appearance and clothes, I guessed they must belong to a prominent family. I bumped into one of them coincidently, then we talked for a bit. Her name was Bingyao, she didn't tell me the surname, nor about her background." 

"When I was talking to her, I inspect her cultivation. Even though her energy was showing spirit grandmaster realm, but I am sure that her original cultivation was much stronger than that." Deng Jiao said in a serious tone. 

"Higher than spirit grandmaster. Are you sure?" 

"Hm! 90%, no 100% sure. I trust my instincts." Deng Jiao said firmly. Li Song and Deng Jiao are both not ordinary, most people don't know but Li Song and Deng Jiao's strength was the top clan in the Red Cloud Kingdom otherwise how did they manage to control the civil war in the past without any strength. Both of them were Spirit Grandmaster stage warriors, it was just they didn't show their strength to the public. 

"As your majesty know that the forest behind that hill was filled with many strong demonic beasts who made that area forbidden for humans. All of them suddenly disappeared as if they didn't exist in the world in the first place, it happened when these people have arrived. It can't be coincident." Deng Jiao said slowly. 

Li Song nodded and said, "I know that why I send to check upon them." 

"Your majesty, are you thinking about asking help from them?" Deng Jiao curiously asked. 

"Maybe!" Li Song muttered softly. "But I have a feeling that they won't intervene in the war. Well forget about that, you said that there is a boy in their groups too, do you know his name? Or his appearance" 

"Forgive me, Your majesty! But I don't know his name or appearance, I have never met him yet." Deng Jiao shook her and replied. "Should I go and look for his info?" 

"Nah! It's okay!" Li Song waved her hand. "It's would better if we don't provoke them." 

"I am feeling very tired right now, give a good oil massage!" Li Song said as she started undressing her clothes. 

"Sure, Your Majesty!" Deng Jiao smiled lightly. 

Shortly after, each of the clothes gets rid of by her, completely revealing her flawless hot figure that could bewitch any man in the kingdom. 

After that, she lay down on the bed on her stomach. 

Deng Jiao seemed to experience in this, just like professionals, she started to take out various types of massage oils from her storage ring and placed them on the side table, after that she climbed on the bed. 

Deng Jiao slowly sat down on the buttocks of Li Song. Picking an oil bottle, she poured in the naked smooth back of Li Song. After that, she started to massage her back while spreading oil on the entire back. 

"Hmm! That's good!" Li Song's all tension seemed disappeared at this moment. As her mind calmed down, she started thinking about the various possibilities of this war in her mind. 

 

She also remembered the proposal of Hao Tingguang, 

 
63