48 Visiting Qin Song and her friends
8.3k 5 65
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The retreating of the Red Cloud Army brought huge sensation in the kingdom. This was something that never happened before. Something big was going to happen soon.

When the red cloud kingdom retreated from the east border, Li Yingzi also withdrew from the north border.

The Black Sand Kingdom and the Green Eagle Kingdom were not in a hurry to cross the border.

Shi Tian naturally was unknown to all of this. He doesn't have any sources of news here. His aunt usually went out from time to time but right now, she was also focusing on cultivation. And his mother was focusing on the pill refining.

Shi Tian came out of the house and went to the Red Cloud City. Just as he entered the city, he started hearing the whisper of the war, everyone talking about the war.

From the whispers, Shi Tian found out that the Red Cloud Kingdom retreated. The army of the Red Cloud Kingdom was on its own way back to the Red Cloud City right now. It surprised him.

"Hey, do you hear the news? Another village was looted by the bandits yesterday.

"Yes, I heard! This is the fourth village that became prey to bandits this week."

"Many bandits groups formed, army don't time to deal with them because of the war. So they are doing crime as they wish."

Shi Tian's brows frowned slightly hearing these whispers, it was a common situation during the war, He read a few stories of war in the history books.

Wherever war occurred in a country, the crime rates increased tremendously. That's what was happening in the Red Cloud Kingdom right now.

Because all of the armies were busy in the war, criminals have gotten a free pass to do as they wish. Although they can't make havoc in the big cities. It can't be said for the villages and small towns.

As Shi Tian walking in the city, he heard many whispers related to the bandits. He saw a merchant caravan who just arrived in the city, the group of guards that were responsible for protecting the merchant caravan was injured heavily, from their talks, he found out that they were attacked and looted by the bandits on the way.

Well, there were also some people in the red cloud kingdom who haven't been affected by the war the Alchemist guild, weapon guild, mercenary guild, or other guilds, instead, they seemed bright because of the war, as their business blooming right now.

Alchemist guild, weapon guild were part of the big organization, as long as you are a member of the guild nobody could touch you. The black Sand kingdom didn't have the guts to offend them.

There were not many people he knew in the city, he was going to meet Qin Song. It was evening time, so she should be at her home. After asking here and there, he finally arrived at the inn where Qin Song and her friends lived.

The inn was not deluxe but not shabby either. It was a four-floor building. A few minutes later, he was standing on the third floor.

"Little Brother, you are here! I thought you forgot me." Qin Song was thrilled to see him. He immediately gave me a warm hug.

"Hello, big sister Qin!" Shi Tian replied with a smile.

"Come in! You come at the right time, we are just going to have dinner!" Qin Song as she pulled him inside.

Her room was big, she told the answer. Qin Song and her two friends lived in a single room.

He Qiang and Zheng Huan were sitting around the round dining table where lots of food was already placed, just remained to be served on the plates.

"Qin Song, who is it? Ahh! Shi Tian, it's you!" He Qiang and Zheng Huan were both surprised after seeing him.

"Hi, Sister He Qian, Zheng Huan! How are you?" Shi Tian greeted with a smile.

"We are good. How about you?" He Qiang replied with a smile.

"We are just about to eat, please join us." Zheng Huan spoke. Qin Song and He Qiang also insisted, he also accepted and sat down to eat. Zheng Huan hastily prepared another plate for him.

"Little Brother, how is the food? I made today's dinner!" Zheng Huan asked with anticipation as she stared at Shi Tian.

Shi Tian tasted the food, it was not bad, but it can't compare to the dishes made by his mother. There was a reason for that too, his mother used many kinds of spirit herbs while Zheng Huan's dishes were prepared with simple ingredients.

"It's good!" Shi Tian smiled and said.

"Glad you liked it." Zheng Huan said cheerfully.

"Sister Qin, I don't have any source of information, can you tell me some latest news" Shi Tian asked as they were eating.

"Hm!" Three girls nodded then started talking about the war and other many things that happened in the last few days. From them, he obtained a lot of the information. Three of them worked in the alchemist guild where many people made their visits daily, naturally, the information flow was also good.

After dinner and an hour of discussion, Shi Tian was ready to leave but held back by Qin Song. Telling him to wait for a minute, Qin Song led her two friends in the kitchen to discuss some girly business.

"Sister Please can you two sleep in another place for tonight?" After coming inside the kitchen Qin Song whispered softly.

"No! You want us to sleep outside so that you can have fun with Shi Tian. Absolutely not going to happen." He Qiang whispered in a stern tone.

"What? How can you do this me, your sister?" Qin Song exclaimed but restrained her voice not to let Shi Tian hear it. "Please just this time, I will promise I will do all the chores for the entire next month." Qin Song whispered in a pleading tone.

He Qiang still refused to give up, Qin Song couldn't help but asked, "Okay, tell me what do I have to do to make."

"There is no way. You have to let us as well. You wanted to enjoy Shi Tian alone, this is not going to happen." He Qiang suddenly said something unbelievable. Even Zheng Huan was shocked this time, clearly, she didn't expect this.

Qin Song's eyes widened slightly as she looked at He Qiang and said, "You must be joking?"

"No, I am not!"

"Do you have a fever or something?"

"I'm perfectly fine. I just wanted to have sex with Shi Tian." He Qiang spoke lightly in a serious tone.

"Argh! Fine! But we have to ask him." Qin Song grunted and whispered. "Remember, I will murder you If my night is destroyed because of your foolishness."

"It's your fault anyway, you are the one to blame, after having sex with him last time, you never stopped praising his dick for weeks." He Qiang snorted in return.

On the other hand, Shi Tian could listen to all the conversations of the three girls, the girls never thought of him being a Spirit Grand Master. He was stunned after hearing their discussion.

But Shi Tian had to admit, he was something motivated little as he thought about having sex with three girls at the same time.

When the girls came back, Shi Tian didn't show any sign that indicated he heard their discussion. He stood from the chair and pretended like he was going to leave now, "Sister Qin, I shall go then!"

"Little Brother, why are you in so hurry to go? How about we have a little fun tonight?" Qin Song hugged his arm and said with a smile.

"Fun? But there is only a single room but about sister He Qiang and Zheng Huan." Shi Tian innocently asked. The room was big, there was three single bed placed in the room side by side. It was pretty obvious they all sleep here together.

"Little Brother, let me tell you a secret." Qin Song brought her face close to his ear and whispered, "If you wish to have extra fun, we can invite them too. What do you think?"

"Really!" Shi Tian showed a stunned expression.

"Hmm!" She nodded. Shi Tian faked a pondering expression as he was thinking about something.

At this time, He Qiang walked in front of him and asked directly, "Little Brother, I would like to have sex with you."

Her straightforward manner once again surprised him.

"And what about sister Zheng Huan." Shi Tian turned to look at Zheng Huan and asked.

"I-i" Zheng Huan was stuck a little, as she was surprised by all of this. From the start, she didn't have the desire to have sex with him. After witnessing the last incident of the market, she revered him a lot. She deemed her unqualified to have sex with him.

"Why are you hesitating so much, Zheng Huan? You might not get another chance in the future." He Qiang said.

Zheng Huan think it over again and took a deep breath then said, "If Brother Shi won't mind, I would love to have sex with you too."

"Then let's have great fun tonight!" Shi Tian laughed suddenly.

"Sure!" The three girls cheered. He Qiang couldn't restrain and immediately lunged at him, stealing his lips.

65