53 Thunder grass exchange
5.9k 6 52
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When the three girls woke up, Shi Tian was already gone.

"Where is Shi Tian?"

"I think he left!"

"Hmm! There is a note here." Zheng Huan noticed the letter on the table, she picked up the note, "It's from Shi Tian!"

[Good Morning! Don't tell anyone about last night especially me being a dual cultivator. See you later.]

Zheng Huan read the note, three girls looked at each other and nodded. Even if Shi Tian didn't leave this note, they might not tell anyone else.

"Okay! Wash up hurriedly, we are late for work." Qin Song said.

"Haah, My lower feels a little sore right now. I don't think I can go to work today." He Qiang complained slowly.

"Hey, don't be such dramatic." Zheng Huan rolled her eyes at her and said.

"By the way, last night was really amazing." Qin Song muttered with a smile.

"Hm, it was! I feel like heaven." Zheng Huan laughed. "Shi Tian's techniques are truly extraordinary. I also wanted to learn some of those, fingering art mostly."

"Yeah, me! Hahaha" Both girls laughed. Three girls laughed as they started talking about the last night.

...

On the other side, Shi Tian already returned to the home a while ago. He was lectured by his mother for staying overnight outside without any notice.

"Tian'er, you should notify me before going out next time," Xiangyue said with a firm expression. Shi Tian nodded.

"Tian'er, you seemed to have fun last night!" Bingyao looked at him with a smile and said.

"Hmm! A little bit!" Shi Tian nodded a little awkwardly.

Shi Tian himself also didn't expect that he would end up having sex with three girls, he told his mother yesterday that he will be back in a few hours.

Right now, he was being interrogated by Duan Mei and Xiu Ying, Duan Mei mostly. Xiu Ying was very submissive in front of him.

"Young Master, you have been with some girls, aren't you?" Duan Mei looked at him with narrows eyes and said.

"Yes, I was. I was with Sister Qin and her friends." Shi Tian knew that hiding from them would be pointless, so he told the truth.

"Hmph, three at once, greedy." Duan Mei snorted cutely.

"Okay, don't be jealous! I have brought a few gifts for you." Shi Tian took out two pairs of bracelets that he brought from the city. He predicted this scenario, so he came prepared.

"Wow, young master these are pretty!" Xiu Ying exclaimed cheerfully as she looked at the bracelets.

Duan Mei's expression also changed a little, but she didn't show any enthusiasm like Xiu Ying. She took the bracelets while showing a cute pout.

After twenty minutes later, Duan Mei's anger finally calmed down not before listening to a few sorry from him in return.

After that three of them returned to their usual daily life. Shi Tian started cultivating much harder than before. He wanted to go out to see the war, but his cultivation was lacking a bit. He was determined to break through to the Spirit Lord realm before the army of the Black Sand Kingdom reached here.

He has all resources that he needed, just requires time to cultivate.

...

Inside the palace.

"Your Majesty, a good news, we just found the whereabouts of thunder grass." Deng Jiao walked into the Queen's chamber and said.

"Great, where?" Li Song was pleasantly surprised when she heard the name of thunder grass

"The Alchemist guild! I placed the reward poster for the thunder grass in the guild. An alchemist has it, and is willing to sell the thunder grass to us." Deng Jiao said.

"That's good, who is this alchemist."

"That's... I don't know, it probably new alchemist, even guild has not much information about this new alchemist." Deng Jiao hesitated for a second and said,

"Well, forget about the identity, he has the thunder grass and is willing to sell it. Send someone, no you should go yourself to buy it." Li Song said impatiently.

"Yes, your majesty!" Deng Jiao nodded and walking out. After an hour later, Deng Jiao arrived in front of the building of the alchemist guild, but she was wearing plain clothes.

After entering the building, she directly went to the top floor.

"Oh, dear guest! You are here." An old man with white hair wearing insignia of the alchemist guild welcomed her. This old man was the branch manager of this branch of the guild.

"Manager Wai, how are you?" Deng Jiao said in a somewhat respected tone. This old man in front of her was not the only manager of this branch, but he was third ranked alchemist as well in Red Cloud City.

"I'm good! You must have come for the thunder grass, I presume!" The old man lightly smiled.

Deng Jiao nodded.

"Come with me." He said then led her to the guest room. "The person who has the thunder grass is inside, you can trade with her."

"Thank you, Manager Wai for your help." Deng Jiao replied humbly, it was the old man who send a message to her regarding the news of the thunder grass.

"It's okay, just a small matter!" The old man said. "By the way, a piece of advice. Please do not offend that alchemist."

Deng Jiao nodded then entered the room. There was a person was sitting on the sofa on another side of the table, she moved and sat down on the sofa while a table between them.

Deng Jiao curiously looked at the person, it was a beautiful woman. Unexpectedly, she recognized this woman. She was the same woman who came to live in the mansion on the mountain peak outside the city.

Bingyao came to the alchemist guild for selling the new pills a couple of days ago. At that time, she saw the notice of thunder grass reward poster on the rewards wall.

She told this Xiangyue who happened to have a few extra thunder grass on her, Xiangyue decided to sell one as the price was good.

"It's you!" Deng Jiao couldn't help speak out slowly in surprise.

"Well, we meet again!" Bingyao looked at Deng Jiao and said.

"You are the alchemist!" Deng Jiao asked curiously.

"No, I'm not! But I know one!" Bingyao replied.

"So, it's you who need the thunder grass!"

"Yes!"

"Here, it is your thunder grass!" Xiangyue didn't waste time and directly took out a jade box.

"Oh, yes! Here are spirit stones!" Deng Jiao nodded hastily. After she immediately opened the jade box to check the thunder grass, there was a purple herb placed in the box that emitting thunder energy.

"Goodbye then!" Bingyao said before standing up to walk out.

Deng Jiao wanted to ask few questions, but couldn't ask as Xiangyue didn't give her the opportunity. After taking the spirit stones from Deng Jiao, Xiangyue left immediately.

A few minutes later, Deng Jiao returned to the palace where she told Li Song about Xiangyue.

"So, there is an alchemist among them!" The Queen muttered slowly.

"Even Manager Wai respected her. I assume her alchemy rank must not be lower than him." Deng Jiao said.

At this time, another person entered the room, "Mother, you called me?" Li Suxin entered the room and said curiously.

"Yes, I called you to give you something, here!" Li Song said while extending her hand toward Li Suxin, she held a jade box in her hand.

"Huh! What is it?"

"A surprise!" Li Song smiled.

Li Suxin's eyebrows knitted slightly as she took the jade box and opened it. Suddenly, her expression changed, stunned.

"Mother, is this..."

"Yes, it is thunder Grass!"

Li Suxin was shocked for a moment and exclaimed. Her expression became excited as she looked at the purple herbs that emitted a strong thunder Qi.

52