64 Zhen Lei
4k 2 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Mother, this is elder Zhen Lei, the grand elder of the Immortal Sword Sect. When I'm flying out of the city, I met Elder Lei. Elder Lei saw that I have thunder physique, he wanted me to join his sect, also want to take me his disciple. He came here to help us." Suxin replied slowly.

The old man was called Zhen Lei, those who were familiar with him called him drunkard Lei as he likes drinking wine very much. Apart from being a spirit king expert, he has another prestigious identity, he was the grand elder of the Immortal Sword Sect. The Immortal Sword Sect was one of the top sects of the eastern continent.

Zhen Lei has a carefree and a little eccentric personality, he mostly drinks wine brewed by himself, For that, he sometimes goes out to travel from time to time for gathering the spirit fruits and other ingredients that require to brew the wine.

The wine brewed by him is not an ordinary wine but spiritual wine that requires many high-ranked spirit fruit and spirit herbs. His wine was very famous amount old drunkards.

A few days ago, he come out from the sect to gather the ingredient for his wine. He was passing by near the Red Cloud Kingdom, during his travel, he accidentally heard stories of the heavenly thunder phenomena that appeared in the Red Cloud City. He didn't pay much attention to these rumors, but his destination was the mountains near red cloud city. So he decided to take a stroll in Red Cloud City.

Flashback from a few minutes ago...

Tonight just as Zhen lei was flying above the Red Cloud City, coincidently at that time, Suxin just flew out from the Red Cloud City and was noticed by Zhen Lei.

If it was an ordinary girl, he wouldn't waste his time on her but as a lightning attribute cultivator, he was sensitive to the thunder element, he sensed that this girl has special thunder energy from this young girl which piqued his interest.

Zhen Lei was a thunder attribute cultivator. He accepted three disciples in his life, although three of them were outstanding none of them has a thunder physique. He was hoping to find a genius thunder element disciple for a long time, today he finally found one.

On the other hand, Suxin was frightened by the old man who suddenly appeared in front of him. She was shocked when she saw that the old man was standing in the air freely. Immediately understood that she encountered a strong cultivator. Being stared at by an old man, she felt creepy and frightened at the same time.

"Girl, what is your name?" Zhen Lei asked with a smile.

"Senior, junior is called Li Suxin," Suxin replied with a little hesitation.

Without any delay, he introduced himself to Suxin, also inquire about her.

"Suxin, my name is Zhen Lei. I'm the grand elder of a fifth-level force, the Immortal Sword Sect. I can sense that you have a thunder physique. Can I have a closer look at your constitution?" Zhen Lei said lightly with a mild smile.

Suxin was stunned when she heard the words of the old man, for a moment she almost couldn't believe him. What shocked her the most was that this old man can sense her thunder physique just by looking at her.

Seeing a hesitant and worried look on her face, Zhen Lei spoke again, "Girl don't be afraid, I just want to inspect your physique. If you really have thunder physique then I will give you an opportunity."

Suxin has no choice but to agree, and if this old man really wanted to harm her, she was powerless to stop him anyway.

He immediately appeared in front of Suxin, almost frightening her. He sent a trace of his spirit qi into the body of Suxin to inspect her constitution. After close inspection, he discovered this young girl has a special thunder physique. Furthermore, this girl's thunder physique was something, even he has never seen before. But he was sure that this girl's thunder physique must not be low ranked.

One has to know that Zhen Lei was three hundred years old, he has seen many times of special physique and have knowledge about thousands of special physiques. Thunder physique itself is very rare constitution amount other special physiques. And this girl has thunder physique higher than earth grade. It was undoubtedly very shocking.

At this time moment, he finally remembered the rumors that he heard before. Looks like these rumors are true, furthermore that thunder tribulation must be caused by the girl in front of him. He didn't expect his luck would be so good, he just come to Red Cloud City to stroll but coincidently, he found a gem in such a small city.

He laughed out loudly with happiness, thanking his good luck. He looked at Suxin as if he was looking at a precious treasure.

"Girl, you really have a thunder physique, furthermore, it is a very strong physique. Suxin, you have boundless potential. How about joining my sect? I am also a thunder element cultivator, willing to take you as my disciple. What do you think?" Zhen Lei suppressed his excitement and said.

He thought she would agree immediately but out of his expectation, the girl didn't accept his invitation instantly.

"Senior, sorry I can't join your sect right now or any sect. My clan is attacked by enemies, I am going to find my friend for help.

Suxin made up a lie about going to bring the help, the old man is a strong cultivator, if she got the help of this old man, the crisis of the Red Cloud Kingdom could be resolved easily. However, she didn't want to ask for his help directly. But if this old man was really serious about his previous statement, he would help eventually.

Zhen Lei has no idea that he was being conspired by this young girl.

After listening to her words, Zhen Lei was surprised slightly and said, "You don't have to worry about it. I will help you."

How could Zhen Lei give up on Suxin that easily, he determined to accept her as his disciple? He didn't think about it anything else and agreed to help her first.

He brought her back to the imperial palace to solve the crisis of the Red Cloud Kingdom.

...

Back in the palace in the present time.

After hearing that this old man was grand elder of Immortal Sword Sect, a surprised expression appeared on the faces of everyone.

"Greeting to elder Lie!" Everyone saluted Zhen Lei respectfully.

Li Song, Li Yingzi and Deng Jiao's face was filled with excitement, while on the other hand, the expression of Luo Hong and others changed drastically when they heard the last sentence of Suxin.

36