67 Suxin joins the Immortal Sword Sect
4.4k 4 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The expert who helped the Queen was an elder of the top-ranked sect, he wanted to accept the princess as his disciple which was also the reason he helped the Queen. It said that Suxin has an extraordinary innate talent for cultivation, Zhen Lei noticed her talent and was willing to take her as his disciple.

When this news reached the ears of Black Sand Kingdom's people, a huge bomb exploded inside their minds. For a moment, they were unwilling to trust this news. But no matter how unwilling they are, they have no choice but to accept the fact. After all, Li Song already sent the corpses of Luo Delun and others to the army of Black Sand Kingdom.

Black Sand Kingdom's forces didn't dare to stay in the territory of the Red Cloud Kingdom, they want to run away as fast as they can, but unfortunately for them, they can't run because queen already closed their retreating route.

Li Song gave them two choices submit or die. Simple as that. All the strong experts already died, and these ordinary soldiers immediately surrendered in fear.

After that, Li Song sent her strong experts led by the general to the Black Sand Kingdom to win the capital city directly. There was no one to protect the capital city, the Red Cloud Kingdom win the Black Sand Kingdom effortlessly.

The Black Sand Kingdom finally became a subsided force of Red Cloud Kingdom under leadership of Queen Li Song. That is a future story.

...

The next days, Suxin came to the woods where she met Shi Tian first time. She came here to find Shi Tian. She looked a little troubled as she didn't know if he would be there or not.

When she arrived at the waterfall, she saw a boy laying on a boulder basking under the sunlight with a carefree and breezy expression. It was none other than Shi Tian.

"Shi Tian!" Suxin called in a cheerful tone as she walked toward him.

"Hello, Suxin. Good morning!" Shi Tian turned his head to look her and said with a soft smile.

"Good Morning!" Suxin also greeted back with a faint smile.

"How are you? You disappeared suddenly last night. I was worried about you." Suxin asked worriedly.

Hearing her words, Shi Tian laughed lightly and said confidently, "haha... You don't have you worry about that. No one in the Red Cloud City can harm me."

Hearing his confident tone, Suxin couldn't help but look at him doubtfully.

"What about you? How is your mother and others?" Shi Tian asked with a curious expression. Naturally, he didn't go to the city, so he didn't hear the news.

Although he was sure that Suxin and her clan should have escaped calamity because of the help of that unknown spirit king warrior, but he was curious to know the whole story. Who was that man? What happened last night?"

"Hmm, you haven't heard. The entire city is talking about it." Suxin was slightly surprised that he didn't know.

"Last night when I was leaving the Red Cloud City, I met a senior from the Immortal Sword Sect." Suxin explained the entire incident to him.

"The Immortal Sword Sect! No wonder that old man was a Spirit King Stage Warrior!" Shi Tian muttered in a low tone. The Immortal Sword Sect was one of the top forces of the Eastern Continent, there are many spirit kings in there.

But Shi Tian was not surprised by the name of the sect, the identity of the old man surprised him. The old man turned out be a grand elder of the Immortal Sword Sect.

"Shi Tian, Senior Lei wants me to become his disciple! What should I do?" Suxin asked slowly as she looked at him.

"Hmm!" Shi Tian couldn't help sigh inwardly, here it is. When Suxin awakened her thunder body, Shi Tian already started counting days, he knew strong cultivators will come looking for her. It just little later than he expected.

Seeing he still hasn't answered, Suxin called out once more, "Shi Tian, what should I do?"

"It's good news, the Immortal Sword Sect is super strong sect, you will get many opportunities after joining Zhen Lei's sect, why are you looking so down then? You should be thrilled." Shi Tian asked curiously as he looked at her sad face.

"But I wanted to join your sect," Suxin muttered slowly.

Shi Tian was slightly surprised by her words, he didn't expect she was still persistent in joining his sect.

Actually, Shi Tian also wants her to join his family, she possessed heaven's blessing, but She was already picked by Zhen Lei, and he didn't attract Zhen Lie or the Immortal Sword Sect's attention towards him or his family.

He explained to her calmly, "You shouldn't let go this opportunity. Zhen Lei is a lightning element cultivator also a renowned spirit king warrior, you will get the best training and resources from him after becoming his disciple."

"It's not like we will not meet again. I will be here in the Red Cloud Kingdom for quite while, you can come visit me anytime when you came to visit your mother." Shi Tian suggested.

"Hmm!" Suxin nodded slowly.

After that, they talked for a while before Shi Tian suggested she should return to the palace before Zhen Lei come finding her.

Suxin nodded and prepare to leave however she walked a few steps and turn back and said, "Once again thank you, Shi Tian for everything you have done for me."

"If you want to help me, then became strong first!" Shi Tian gave a smile and said.

"I will!" Suxin said firmly.

After Suxin returned to the palace, Zhen Li, her mother, and her aunt already waiting for her in the hall.

"You returned. So have you decided?" Zhen Lei asked softly.

"Yes Senior, I'm willing to become your disciple." Suxin said loudly.

"Hoho, you have decided. Good, good!" Zhen Lei laughed and nodded. "Then kowtow and worship me as your master!"

Suxin nodded as she kowtowed in front of Zhen Lei, completed the master-disciple ceremony. She finally accepted him as her teacher. Zhen Lie was thrilled at this moment.

Zhen Lei walked to her and helped her to stand up after that he patted her shoulder slowly and said with satisfaction, "From now on, you are my Zhen Lei's disciple."

As Zhen Lei finished speaking a storage ring appeared in his hand, he said while offering the storage ring to Suxin, "Here take this, these gifts for you."

Suxin obediently accepted the storage ring. She curiously looked inside the storage ring.

'There are so many treasures!' Suxin became stunned after seeing the treasures inside the storage ring. Forget about everything else, just spirit stones alone were enough to run the Red Cloud Kingdom for months. Other than spirit stones, there were many manuals, and a few other things, although Suxin wasn't able to recognize them all, she was sure that all of these treasures must be precious.

"Thank you, master!" Suxin thanked Zhen Lei excitedly with a bow.

Li Song, Deng Jiao, and Yingzi were also very excited after seeing this scene. They also bowed toward Zhen Li and expressed their gratitude as well.

Zhen Lei was satisfied by the reaction of Suxin, after that, he turned to look at Li Song and said, "I'm taking Suxin with me to the Immortal Sword Sect. This is my token! And these are a few cultivation pills for you. You will be able to reach Spirit Lord Realm with these pills."

It shocked Li Song and others when they heard Zhen Lei's words.

39