74 Helping the beautiful woman
3k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was no doubt that this woman was a beautiful face with long red hair. But her face was currently very pale and had a greenish hue on her lips and cheeks. Shi Tian tried to wake up the woman but failed.

Shi Tian frowned as he looked at the greenish hue on her face. This was definitely not the normal scenario. There were corpses of the venomous green spiders in the cave and adding her wounds. It was not hard to guess that this woman was poisoned by the poison of the venomous green spiders. Another thing was that the victim who was poisoned by the venomous green spider's poison also shows the same trait as this woman was showing.

Shi Tian held her wrist and sent a wisp of his spirit Qi inside her to check her condition.

Shi Tian's eyes narrowed slightly, her condition did not look good. The venomous green spider's poison already spread into her body and meridians. If she didn't get proper treatment and dispelled the poison in her body soon, this woman will die.

Moreover, there were many deep wounds on her body, she already lost too much blood. Her spirit energy was exhausted plus she lost too much blood. She had to be treated as soon as possible.

Shi Tian placed a luminous pearl on the wall of the cave that glowed with a blue light. After that, he cleaned the floor with his Spirit Qi, and then taking out a blanket from his storage ring, he spread it on the floor. After that, he helped the woman to lie down on the blanket.

The black cloak she was wearing was already tattered in many places, showing clothes under the cloak. Under the black cloak, the woman was wearing a red-colored robe.

Shi Tian took out a fourth-rank poison dispelling pill and fed it to the woman. As the pill entered her mouth, it melted slowly, releasing a sizable amount of medicine energy into her body. The green hue on her face started to dissipate slowly, seeing this Shi Tian took a sigh of relief.

'Now let's take care of wounds!' Shi Tian muttered in his mind.

He didn't waste time and rip apart her black cloak. After that, he hesitated for a while before cutting her red robe around the wounds as well. All remained were a few pieces of clothes that were covering her two huge, white, milky breasts, and lower body. Her appearance was very beautiful and voluptuous.

If it was before, he couldn't guarantee that he could remain sane after watching such a hot sexy figure. But he was living in a house filled with fairies who have top-notch appearances and figures, and because of that, his worldview toward beauty strengthened.

Shi Tian took a breath and composed himself then started inspecting her wounds.

Her left shoulder was pierced by the leg of the spider, and another deep wound was on her navel and on her back.

Shi Tian took out a healing pill, cut it into a few pieces and then grind them into powder. After that, he sprinkled the powder of the healing pill on her wound. He didn't forget to clean her wounds before applying the medicine. It was a basic medical procedure that he learned back on earth.

Although this world lacked advanced techniques and knowledge of medical science, this world has miraculous medicines that could even revive the dead.

After treating her wounds, he took out another pill. It was Blood Qi Pill that usually helped to recover from the blood loss. She lost too much blood; she needed the blood qi pill.

Shi Tian's mother provided him with all kinds of pills when he came out, so he would be prepared for all kinds of situations. This was the benefit of having an alchemist in the family.

Shi Tian fed her the Blood Qi Pill and helped her to absorb it by using his Spirit Qi.

After doing all of this, he finally took a breath of relief, he had already done everything he could do. Now, the rest depended on her. He was hoping she woke up soon. So that she could heal faster.

Shi Tian let her rest as he stood up and looked at the corpses of the venomous green spiders that were releasing a heavy blood smell. He frowned slightly, such a thick smell of blood could attract other monsters.

Shi Tian snapped his finger and a wisp of dark flame burned on his finger's tip. By flicking his finger, he dropped the small dark flame on the corpses of the venomous green spiders. The dark flame exploded as soon as it touched the corpses, spreading wildly.

Chi Chi

In just a minute, all the corpses of the giant spiders were burnt into nothing by the chaos flame. Next, he waved his hand to clean the floor with help of his spirit qi. After that, he came to the mouth of the cave and covered it with an array formation. As he set up the array formation, suddenly the cave disappeared from the forest, it's not that it disappeared, but It was hidden by a small illusion array.

Unless a person has a strong divine sense, it was hard to discover. Shi Tian did that for the woman's sake, he didn't want to be disturbed until she woke up from the coma.

Fifteen minutes later, Shi Tian decided to check on the woman. As he looked he was surprised, his brows knitted slightly. Although the greenish hue faded away from her face, there were still traces of it left on her face. Shi Tian thought it shouldn't be a problem, but he still decided to check.

He placed his hand on the smooth white skin of her abdomen and sent his spirit qi inside her body.

'Hmm!' Shi Tian's expression changed slightly, he noticed there was still some poison remaining in her body, even the fourth rank poison dispel wasn't able to dispel it. It already spread into her meridians. It was bad news for the woman.

He thought a rank four rank pill could dispel the poison, but eventually, it couldn't. He needed at least a fifth-rank pill to cure her. Naturally, he didn't have any fifth-rank poison dispelling pill. Shi Tian fell into a dilemma, he couldn't leave her here to die. He started to think of his further options. There were very few. He could suppress the remaining poison in her body and take her back to the Red Cloud city, but he was sure that it was highly difficult for the Red Cloud Kingdom to produce a fifth-rank poison dispelling pill.

His second option was that he could take her back to his home, he was sure that his mother could cure her poison. Either way, both options were not looking very optimistic to him because it was a long way to the Red Cloud Kingdom. The poison will damage her meridians in the meantime.

At that time, even the poison was cured. She will lose some of her strength. Once her meridians were damaged, it will affect her future cultivation. She might remain stuck on the spirit master stage for a long time.

....

Sorry for the long delay, I was ill. I am recovered now and resume the story. I will upload 5 to 6 chapters per week. 

Join my Patreon page, if you want to read advance chapters. Thank you guys.

28