77 Why are you so afraid me?
7k 7 31
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So you do not want to owe to me." Shi Tian muttered slowly. "Very well, just give something that's worth value, as I don't require money."

The woman's eyebrows creased slightly when she heard this. This was definitely a tricky request. There could be nothing more valuable than her own life. No one can measure a person's life with money or treasures.

"Ah, I am kidding. I do not lack any treasures or money. And I don't believe that you would have something that will catch my attention." Shi Tian said arrogantly. Well, he was not wrong though, how could a low-level kingdom produce a treasure that could catch his attention? So-called treasures in their eyes were ordinary in his eye.

The woman showed a trace of unhappiness in her eyes when she sensed disdain in his tone. A trace of anger appeared in her heart to him. She was a proud girl and a proud warrior who lived her life on the battlefield fighting for her kingdom.

She guessed that Shi Tian must rich kid of a strong clan or sect. He was nothing more than an arrogant rich kid who thought highly of himself.

Shi Tian didn't know the inner thoughts of the woman. He was lost in his thoughts as well. It was already evening outside, darkness will envelop the forest in another two hours. He has no plans of spending the night in the forest.

He left the home in the morning and spent a few hours on the journey, and another a few hours in the forest. If he started his return now, he should be able to reach home before midnight.

"I don't have any valuable treasures right now but that means, I will not repay. Give me one year, I will return the double amount." The woman said with a serious expression.

"Sure whatever!" Shi Tian shrugged his shoulder in response. "Now at least tell me your identity, I should know the person's name who owed me."

The woman thought for a moment and said, "My name is Li Yinzi, I am a member of the Red Cloud Kingdom." It was none other than the phoenix general of the Red Cloud Kingdom.

"Li Yinzi" Shi Tian nodded lightly and said, "You can call me, Ling Tian." Shi Tian made up a fake name for himself.

Li Yinzi also guessed that this should not be his real name.

"It's going to night soon, I had to leave. I am going in the direction of the Red Cloud Kingdom, you can come with me. Although your poison is dispelled, your strength hasn't recovered yet. You won't able to make it to the Red Cloud Kingdom with your current strength." Shi Tian said.

Li Yinzi looked at Shi Tian doubtfully and said, "You don't have to concern yourself, my strength will recover soon. I can wait here until then." She didn't want to make more contact with him, this young man was giving her a strange vibe. There was no doubt that he was dangerous.

"I wasn't asking! I just spend many elixirs to save you. If you died here, won't those elixirs go vain?" Shi Tian said.

Li Yinzi wanted to retort and curse, but couldn't. She was at mercy right now, could only follow his orders. But she swore in her heart that she take her revenge in the future. She was a proud woman, after all, she would accept death rather than lose her dignity.

Now she felt like this young man was trying to humiliate her.

But when she thought carefully, she found that Shi Tian's words were not unreasonable. Although this guy was arrogant, he didn't seem like a bad person.

"Just wait here a few minutes, we will leave once those hunters leave." Shi Tian said and didn't give her a chance to refuse.

After that neither of them spoke, just waiting patiently. The hunters searched for a while, but didn't find the cave of the Venomous Green Spiders. So they decided to hunt different beasts.

"They finally left. Let's go!" Shi Tian said to Li Yinzi before walking out of the cave. He removed the formation and came out of the cave, Li Yinzi also followed him behind in slow steps. Because the poison had infected her meridians, her meridians were still in the weak stage. That's why she couldn't mobilize too much Spirit Qi in her body at the current state.

Shi Tian and Li Yinzi come out of the cave. Instead of walking, Shi Tian paused.

"What happened now?" Seeing he was standing still without moving, she curiously asked.

"Wait for a second, I am waiting for my mount." Shi Tian replied.

"Ohh!" His word piqued her interest.

Around a minute later, a spirit beast come running toward them. When the woman saw the spirit beast, she became shocked and nervous.

'Its wolf King!' The dark moon wolf arrived in front of them. Seeing the big green wolf up close, Li Yinzi felt like suffocating by its strong aura. Although the Darkmoon wolf was subdued by Shi Tian's, he didn't control its real personality. That's why its ferocious nature was still present.

"Don't be nervous, it's my mount now." Seeing the nervous and tense expression of Li Yinzi, Shi Tian said calmly.

"What? When does it become your pet?" Li Yinzi exclaimed in surprise. Just not long ago, they were fighting for the treasure, not this wolf king who became his pet.

"I just subdued it not long ago." Feng Yun said as he stepped forward toward the Darkmoon wolf and raised his hand to touch its head.

Shi Tian said then jumped on the back of the darkmoon wolf. Then he looked down at the woman and said, "Come on!"

"Do you mean we will ride this wolf together? Not happening?" Li Yinzi said in anger.

Shi Tian couldn't hold it and said in an annoying tone, "What are you, a child! You are a mature girl, how can you be so afraid of riding with a young man? I am not gonna eat you, otherwise, I would have done it already. Now stop throwing a tantrum like a child and hurry up."

Before she could say anything, Shi Tian moved fast and made her sit on the darkmoon wolf's back. She sat in front while Shi Tian was behind her. Her back was almost touching his chest.

"You shameless guy. I knew you are a pervert." Li Yinzi's anger exploded and cursed.

"Let's go!" Shi Tian didn't pay attention to her cursed and gave an order to the darkmoon wolf. The Darkmoon wolf let a low howl and started running, carrying both of them.

...

Some morning romance with our cute Ying'er ahead, read it on patreon...

31