Ch.6 Into the Hentai World
884 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Welp the series have gone through re-write so I would recommend reading that, but it's year since I updated it so you guys gonna read it from start anyway lol but thought that I would inform you guys.

Inside a park with various playground equipment, three children could be seen in the middle of it, arguing with each other.

"Kazuki, You're going to marry me, right!?" A pink-haired girl with a twin tail pulled the hand of a boy as she wanted to stay with that boy forever.

"Eh, huh?" Kazuki was feeling extremely nervous and didn't know how to respond.

"You're wrong!" A brown haired girl with a twin tail pulled his hands to get him away from the other girl while shouting, "Onii-chan is going to marry me!"

"Huh?" Kazuki was even more surprised when suddenly his little sister said something like that and it made him unable to say anything.

"A brother and sister cannot marry each other!" The pink-haired girl shouted in response as she didn't want anyone to take the boy from her.

"Yes, They can! Yes, They can! Yes, They can!" The brown-haired girl kept repeating her words as she knew nobody could stop her from marrying her brother.

"Please don't fight…" Kazuki muttered quietly with tears in the corner of his eyes as he didn't know what to do.

"Kazuki! You choose who you want to marry." The pink haired girl asked the boy as she knew he would choose her.

"Yes, Onii-chan tell her that you want to marry." The brown-haired said with a smug look on her face as she knew that her brother would choose her but his next word broke all that confidence of hers.

"Um… I want to marry Otome." He said in a tiny mutter with his face as red as tomato, as he didn't want to marry his sister and wanted to be Otome forever.

"Yes, let's go Kazuki!" The pink haired girl with delight as she pulled Kazuki towards her and started running away with him.

"No, no, no, no!" The brown-haired girl muttered in despair as he gave the answer that she didn't want to hear, slowly tears started to fall from her eyes as she saw them getting farther and farther away from her.

After a while she started to full-blown crying as she couldn't see her brother infront of her any more when suddenly someone grabbed her from behind.

'Hmm, where am I?' Kazuki asks himself as he saw himself being pulled by a 5-year old girl when he arrived in this world.

'Oh right, the hentai world and she must be Otome.' He finally remembered the encounter with that goddess assistant after his death and how he was going to end up in this world.

"Next time wait for me and yes, you have arrived in the hentai world." A feminine voice was heard next to him and when he turned his head, he saw mini Elena sitting on his shoulder with a frustrated look on her face.

"Wait! I will explain everything later, you have to save Rinka right now." When he was about to open his mouth to ask something, she stopped him to remind him of a more important thing that he has to attend to right now.

"Wait Otome!" He pulled Otome toward himself to stop her from pulling him as she looked at him with confusion and asked, "What happened, Kazuki-kun?"

"We shouldn't leave Rinka alone in the park like that." He said with a serious expression on his face as Otome looked at the ground and with a sad voice mumbled, "But I wanted to play with you alone, Kazuki-kun."

"Hmm, how are you gonna solve this?" Elena chipped in with an amusing tone and to the surprise of Kazuki, Otome couldn't hear her at all but he put aside questioning her for later and focused his attention towards Otome.

"Listen Otome…" He said as he slowly life her head by putting his hand on her chin while she looked at him with puppy eyes and a pout on her face but that didn't affect him at all as he continued, "Rinka is my sister and if I marry you, then she will be also your sister so we can't leave her alone like that."

"Marriage… Kazuki-kun… hehehe." Suddenly Otome starts to make a weird face with a silly smile on her face.

"Otome-chan, also if all three of us play together then I will give you some candies that I got from mom." He said while shaking her shoulder got her out of the trance and he also remembered from his memories that she loved candies.

"Candy!" She gleamed with excitement and with a huge smile on her face asked him, "Really? Are you really going to do that?"

"Yup I will." He said with a smile as he lightly patted her head, and before he could even do anything she grabbed him by his hand and started running back to the park while shouting, "Let's go back to Rinka-chan!"

"That was easier than I expected." Elena mumbled in a grumpy voice as that was not what she expected, "I mean she is a child so it's easy to convince her also what's with that grumpy attitude?"

"Hmph, Nothing!" She looked away from him as she was still angry at him from earlier while he looked at her with one of his eyebrows raised but before he could even say anything Otome suddenly stopped in her tracks.

"Kazuki-kun, What's happening there?" Otome asked with confusion while pointing her finger towards the park.

"Hmm, what do you- Oh!" As he looked towards the park, he saw an old man grabbing Rinka from behind with a creepy smile on his face.

'Hmm, it was faster than I expected.' He thought as he looked at the scene in front of his eyes with a questioning look while Elena looked at the scene with disgust and mumbled, "I hope he dies, also save her quickly!"

"Umm, Kazuki-kun what should we do?" Otome asked him while pulling his cuffs.

Suddenly he patted her with a smile on his face as she looked at him with surprise as he said, "Good girl, remember whenever you encounter something like that then think calmly and ask for help instead of running straight into the problem without any plan."

"What do you mean?" Otome looked at him with a confused face as she didn't understand what he was talking about and he also looked different from usual, but she quickly put those thoughts aside and said, "We have to do something Kazuki-kun or Rinka-chan will get hurt!"

"Don't worry about it and just do what I say." Kauzki said with a devilish smile as things are finally getting interesting after a long time, while Otome just nodded her head innocently.

"I don't like that look on your face." Elena let out a mumble that no one heard.

Ohh few things I wanna clarify:

1. Some characters' ages will be different.

2. And some will have different personality as it's pretty tough to make a good female character when her personality is just her being kind and then becoming a sexual addict after having sex with another guy.

Also your reviews and you guys correcting my mistakes will be highly appreciable.

13