Heart Promise.
426 1 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Kevin looked at the person sitting in the main seat. He had long hairs, Which were ink-black just like his eyes, He had white and smooth, tender skin, this created a sharp contrast with his hair and eyes and made the person more ethereal, That person was wearing loose-fitting casual clothing. The look on that beautiful face was serious and the person seemed to be in a trance. This person is their boss, The Marshal of the third Army, Named Lu Qing. 

The people in the interstellar era have never seen their Master before, Why? Because our Master has never gone in public sites, not even in the imperial summons and not even in urgent military orders, No one forces him to because our Master is allergic to humans. Yes! Our Master Lu Qing is allergic to Humans!

But this is only an excuse of his, The Third Army is the Lu family's own army and they only work for the Lu family, and who the Lu family work for doesn't matter to them and that is why the Empire wants to make the Lu family somehow be tied to them but in this generation, only their Master remains and thus their Master who knows how deep and dark the Empire's people can be doesn't wish to be tied but instead he likes to disguise as Star pirates and makes trouble for the Empire, Federation, and the Alien Alliance people.

Right now their master seems to have changed in some way but this is routine, Our master can change his personality in minutes so this is nothing new. 

Mia walked through the corridor and saw her brother Kevin staring at their Master and mumbled.

"This is 99th one...just one more..."

Mia looked at her brother with doubtful eyes. What is this stupid brother onto again. She patted Kevin's shoulder slightly and saw him jump and looked at herself with panic, she asked with a cold expression.

"What are you onto?"

Kevin patted his chest and took a breath.

"Marshal Lu sighed 99 times today, just one more and it will be completely 100."

Mia looked her up and down then down and up, Yes she was sure that he was her own brother, Just why is he so weird? She is quite normal in front of him.

"So what should be done? Bake a cake? Celebrate? have a party? Cause our Master seems to be in trouble and sighed a total of 100 times? Brother, you should just  quietly go in a nearby lake and drown, that will save me the trouble of killing you."

Kevin choked because of her taunting words and gulped.

"I am a high-level sentry, It's impossible for me to die because of drowning, you say what can I do?"

 Narrowing her eyes, Mia retorted.

"Let me kill you! Are you still not moving? Let master rest."

"Yes, Yes. let's go."

 

Lu Qing who sitting still for 4 hours now, Finally stood up and moved to the long couch in his office, He closed the door of his office as he saw the Owen siblings go away and laid down on the couch. He rubbed his temples with some irritation and sighed for the 100th time today.

 

If he knew that killing the old bastard could kill himself, He would never go and provoke that troublesome bastard, yet he is here, dead and reborn in some unknown world...No in some unknown universe. His whole world has changed. He, who was the great Devil Lord of Demonic clan in thousand worlds is now some Marshal of an interstellar army.

If it was just that, he won't be so worried but the thing is his luck as Devil Lord which pitted him his whole life, didn't forget to pit him here too, He was thrown into some novel. Exactly a novel of romance and stuff. This novel was written by someone from the modern world among the thousand worlds and his right-hand man, who liked to read novels brought it to him and he was bored from doing nothing for centuries tried the novel and read it till the end. The novel was good and all but the main cause for his interest was the cannon fodder villain Lu Qing, The person had the same name as him and his looks were defined to be exactly the same as him.

And of course, he became that cannon fodder villain. He could understand and still feel alright if this was all yet!! He was once again pitted against and this Lu Qing is a Super Guide... $#%^*&^$*^

"Sigh...."

It was his 101st sigh today!! In his whole 2000 years of Devil life, he only sighed 20 times yet in this new world only in four hours he had to sigh from DISTRESS! 101 times...%#$#^#*^

This world is quite special...my foot, It is a disgustingly unique world. Where after the main gender comes the sub-gender. That is Sentry, Guide, and Norms. 

The Sentry are people with an excellent physique, they have a mental body and have attribute-related mental powers. They go on battlefields or are mainly responsible for heavy load work. While Guides are flowers in the garden, They are petite, born with extremely weak bodies, yet have high mental powers which can soothe the sentry's riots and these beings called Guides are basically brides of these sentries, cause they can give birth regardless of the main gender of Male and Female. The Norms are normal people, they don't have secondary gender of sentry and guide, don't have a mental body but only mental powers with attributes. They made 40% of the population while 35% of population is sentry and remaining 25% are Guides. 

And he is someone like those guides explained above, But there is something different, that is the Lu family. This family never had guides before, But Lu Qing was a Guide, And a super high level one, he also had SS+ Physique which was something no Guide could imagine, His Mental power also had attributes which was of Ice, But because now he the Devil Lord is here, His mental body has 2 attributes of Ice and darkness. Because of this stuff, he is disguising himself as Sentry, Why can't he? Isn't he just the same as the Sentries? Just that his mental power also has a guide function of healing and soothing. 

Lu Qing unknowingly thought about his future life...Never mind, he as the Devil Lord never worried about life, be it his own or others.

This world he transmigrated into was a novel called [Heart Promise]. This novel is a weird one, cause it involves two main couples instead of one. As such, In this damn novel, there are four protagonists. Both are gay...

Not like I hate the couple or am homophobic, instead I encourage love regardless of gender or species, It's just love, What's the big deal anyway?

But these couples are too damn cheesy!!! I want to go over to the Imperial Military academy and suck those four bastards dry right now!

The main protagonist is a Guide with a low-level called Ru Jing. He disguises himself as a Norm person cause his mental power has an attribute that is rare in guides, this attribute is water. Because of this, he joins the medical department of the academy, and there he lives in the dormitory with the other protagonist who is also a guide in disguise of the norm. He is a high-level guide with a slightly good physique of B level, His name is Rex Morgan. He wanted to open mechas from childhood and his love for mechas took him to the military academy, the only problem was he couldn't use mecha until he joins Army. And so he joins the medicine department too. Like this, these two Guides in disguise live with each other for 3 years, in which they found out each other's identity, become best buddies, Help each other in their estrus times, had funny encounters and whatever. This much was enjoyable but!

The last year, which was their graduation year, They had to go on a practical test on an inhabited planet. So for that, they made teams of ten people. Which included 5 sentries, 2 medical department people, and 3 support people from norms. That's where these two protagonists in disguise meet the Sentry they will love. 

The Sentry protagonist and future lover of Ru Jing were the Grandson of the Emperor and had the Unique attribute of thunder, his name was Davis Reynold. While the other Sentry and future lover of Rex, was the Son of 5th Army's marshal, he had SS mental power, and his mecha driving ability was frightening. His name is Shen Qiheng. 

This small group with protagonist halo must create trouble for plot development and on that unknown small planet, they met with Zerg General. Ran for days, Fought, Got severely injured, and suffered from a mental attack, and 3 people died leaving 4 protagonist and 3 cannon fodders. After 2 weeks they were rescued by the 1st Army, The Marshal of the 1st army is the crown prince Gu Liuxiang. In other words the uncle of Davis. 

Because they saw the heroic fight between the Zerg General and Marshal Gu, The 4 protagonists made him their hero and idol. After graduation, they went to join the 1st army, and there the love started to sprout. The 4 protagonists were given small chores in the first few months and always accompanied each other and slowly fell for each other. They decided to go and confess to each other after arriving from the mission and they star pirates... As all of you are thinking these star pirates were the 3rd Army, The Lu Army. The most mysterious army with the most mysterious Marshal...

Exactly Lu Qing. He grabbed the two disguised Guides to take them back and give them free identity because this pure and simple-minded person thought these two were hiding their identities cause of fear. The 2 protagonists simply went mad and at the same time went in estrus while being 'kidnapped'. When the sentry came to save them, they were shocked to find that their beloveds were Guides, they confessed in front of Lu Qing who was captured by the Ice-berg Marshal Gu. 

Because of this, he helped in making the two couples make their love strong and directly became the bad guy. Marshal Gu threw him in jail and the 3rd army went into crisis cause of this. His 3rd army was engulfed by the other 4 army's and he died in prison because of almost being raped and suicided. 

The story doesn't end with him, The Zerg's invades to test the love of the 2 couples and will be defeated so badly that they will have no face to show, Then the federation declares war to challenge the friendship of the four protagonists and will be defeated by Empire. The 4 will emerge as heroes and will go down in history and their love will bloom the heart flower of the Empire on the Eve of after war celebration. This hear Promise Flower only blooms when plot armor works or when a couple wants to live together forever even after death, their love will not need anyone's guarantee and blah blah~

"Sigh..."

A 102nd-time sigh....This place is really...cute and filled with abuse for this single Devil Lord of the 2000 years old...

 

 

 

 

13