Who was I?
7 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There were huge mountains with the sizes of a behemoth if you compare them to the mountains of earth stacked next to each other. If one were to stand near it, the only thing they could see would be a pitch black darkness or its shadow since it crosses the clouds and blocks the sun with that size of it.

In a valley near it, there is a village covered in bright light. It had a crystal clear river, in a distance a waterfall, in both sides of the waterfall was a forest with humongous trees, dangerous beasts roamed in the dark side of the forest and on a bright side there was a village with many small houses.

The place looked exactly like a fairy land from a picture book but, looking at the village anyone would wonder why was it shining so brightly? If seen properly, one could see, it had its own sun. And everything in a near distance of the sun was lit with bright light which showed a sign that it's a place for people to stay while the place not covered by it, was filled with darkness like the existing light had been snatched away from it.

The people of the village were doing there 'morning' chores just like usual. There were approximately 50 houses near each other and the people were talking in a language which was hard to understand for normal people. A little far away from the village.....A manor made up of wood stood tall.

"We are heading out, Aureus. Take care of the house."

A woman's voice could be heard which probably seemed to be in a hurry.

"Yeah, I will." replied Aureus from inside the house. He was standing in front of the mirror staring at himself.

"My, my. I am going to be seven soon, hee-hee" The boy spoke joyfully.

I am Aureus seve.. no six years old. I seem to have been reincarnated in this place without my memories. Hmm, so how do I know I was reincarnated?

That's simple really, the first memory I have is of a space that was completely black. The next thing that happened was that I was born in this world. Not only that, sometimes I seem to remember some things at certain situations. Like the existence atoms and cells when I unlocked the power of creation at age of 5. Though the first three years I stayed here without a clue since I couldn't speak nor understand what anything meant. But the day I understood what words and phrases meant, I knew that I was not a normal person as not only did I seem weird to everyone in the village that they threw our family out of there, many people called me a person with an intellectual disability for some reason.

I can create various things it didn't matter to me what it was if I could imagine something being created from the smallest particles, I could even create time and space itself. Though that's a big ' if '.

Why do I feel like that line wasn't mine. Anyway now I know that I was from a planet called earth in the milky way galaxy, Oh, and the laws of 'that' universe too. I also know the history and future of that world, their languages, cultures. geography, landscapes, lifestyle and the various laws but.....

Why do I feel empty? And I … repeated the questions which I absolutely wanted to know, but never found the answers, obviously to myself….

'WHO WAS I? ' I....me, what was I? What did I do there? And h… How did 'me' die? It feels like someone took my heart out. Knowing everything except 'myself', it's too hard. It would have been way better to be born without my memories. I don't even feel like myself anymore, my attitude, my personality, my very being itself feel like someone else. Like I am dead and at the same time living. I feel like a puppet.

" ugh….. My head hurts" I screamed my heart out.

" haa… haa…..phooo! Forget it." I barely managed to voice those words with how much my brain if I had one was hurting.

" I should get going too."

I got out of the house and walked towards the west direction. There was a large garden with white lawn table in the middle and tens of beautiful bushes filled with just as pretty flowers were creating the boundary of the garden at the back of my house. In the middle of the bushes stood a gate which led to the nearby forest. I reached the gate with my little legs which had a lock on it. I parkour it by shifting my weight from one little crack and jumped above the gate. Since there weren't many beasts outside the house my parents didn't install any security measures to counter them and just lived their life peacefully.

"That should do it." I said as I landed on my feet and continued walking through the thick forest.

After I finished walking for about 20-30 minutes, I stopped. Under a tree there laid a colorful fruit on the ground. I walked near it with slow steps since I found it quite tasty so I picked it up and started munching it down. 'I don't feel fatigued anymore. I come here daily and never knew about this gem?...Forget it, I can't dwell on it too much. I have got more walking to do' I thought as I stood up and stretched my waist. I carried on walking for an hour or two while picking up all the fruits which I found lying on the ground. I crossed the river and walked through the forest. In the middle of the forest there was a giant ball of fire, not just giant but humongous, towering exactly 30 miles away from the surface.

It was producing light for the whole village but was actually pitch black. This thing was created by one of the village leaders a century ago. It was a replacement of sun....yup, a sun. Its the most fabulous creation in this little village I found so far, because it worked just like the sun. It gave light to the village during the day and glowed like a moon in the night. Giving the people a sense of time with more additional qualities.

Then how was it able to give light to the village being black? What is it even made up of ? That is something not even the leaders know. No one knows about this as far as I know. Not even the people of the continent know about it. And I come here daily just to find out the reason why its black but I'm still unable to find the reason for it.

Today too i might not be able to find the answer but I won't know until I try.

"Let's get started, shall we."

0