Chapter 35.2
83 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

MMSTEM Chapter 35(part2)

Until now, nobody able to find out the truth of Mo Qi Sheng’s incident. His condition still the same, like a child playing in the house. Resulted, the lively Prime Minister Mansion became completely deserted. Even the mother and daughter, Su Zhi Xin and Mo Qi Jing used to improve on perfection stuff, now seldom went out. Too pity, there was no capable people to help someone in needs in Prime Minister Mansion. Even, Huang Fu Yue Yang resented Mo Qi Sheng for embarrassing him.

These few days, Mo Qi Liang didn’t have time to rest. For the purpose of showing others that this family was happy and harmony, Mo Qi Liang accompanying Huang Fu Yue Xun to welcome the guests if someone came.

“Wangfei, Wangye invites you to go over his place.” This time was not Wang Hai came. Probably Huang Fu Yue Xun wouldn’t assign him to come here again.

“I know.” Mo Qi Liang answered lazily. She unwilling to go out as the weather gradually became cold, wished to stay on the bed and wrapped herself with blanket for whole day. However, Huang Fu Yue Xun always crushed her dream and she was lucky enough to get rewards after accompanied him to meet guests..

She reached Huang Fu Yue Xun’s study room, opened the door and asked with no manner. “Why you asked me to come here?” Mo Qi Liang wore a cape, wrapping her body.

Huang Fu Yue Xun somewhat already angry, after seeing the appearance of Mo Qi Liang, his inner angry blurted out, “Why are you wearing this and come out?”

Mo Qi Liang lazily looked at herself, “Not satisfy? Then, I leave.”

“Wait a minute, faster change clothes. Accompany Benwang goes out for a while.” Huang Fu Yue Xun waved hand as signal; no different than a beggar beg for a food. This situation has been repeated for few days. Servants thought that they get along. To Mo Qi Liang and Huang Fu Yue Xun, the way they interact did not have any special hidden meaning. At least, Mo Qi Liang didn’t think so.

“Why should I go?” Mo Qi Liang found a seat to sit on for a while. Tightly wrapped the cape to her body, the way she wore same as a person wore two layer of clothes. However, she still feels cold. It’s worrisome.

“Yuan Tang’s envoy has arrived. It is Benwang’s responsibility to welcome the guest.”

“Why ask me to go together, then?”

“You are Benwang’s Wangfei. If you didn’t go, who else?” Every time need her to go together to occasion, he has to talk to her first and for a long time. Each time resulted in price tag. But looks like today will be more expensive. As expected.

“I will go. Double the price from the past price.”

“Deal.” Huang Fu Yue Xun has been trained until he has no hesitation.

Mo Qi Liang together with Huang Fu Yue Xun rode a horse cart. In the horse cart, she realized she need to do some homework, “Who come on behalf of Yuan Tang?”

0