CHAPTER 6: S*x With Astaroth (+18)
2.5k 3 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Okay." Astaroth said with hot pose.

I went to Astaroth and hugged her, she never expected my action. Astaroth was only 5 centimetres shorter than me.

"R-Ren why are you hugging me?" Astaroth asked with shy face.

"I just wanted to hug you. When we first met, I wanted to come to you but I couldn't so this desire increased and now that I can get closer, I wanted to hug you. And you smell so good." I said.

"It's embarrassing what you said, but I'm still happy." Astaroth said.

I lifted Astaroth's chin and brought it close to my face and began to kiss.

"Mmmf~ Ren I love you." Astaroth said with moan.

"I love you too, Astaroth." I said and I started rubbing her breasts.

"Haah~ Ren it feels so good~" Astaroth said with moan.

I started kissing Astaroth and playing with her breasts. Astaroth's moans grew louder as I kissed and touched her breasts.

"My love, how about creating a bed?" I asked.

"Yes I will darling." Astaroth answered and a huge bed appeared right next to us.

"From now on this bed will be our love making bed." I said.

"Not just us. It will be the bed where we will be with all your harem members." Astaroth said.

"Do you really want a harem? I mean, because the more wives I have, the less time I'll be able to devote to you." I said.

"The more wives you have, the happier you will be. I thought you'd be happier if you had more women." Astaroth said.

"Yes I can." I said.

"Then it's decided. You will make a harem." Astaroth said.

"Okay. But right now there is only you." I said and kissed her.

I kept kissing and moving forward until I had Astaroth laying on the bed. Astaroth came all the way to the edge of the bed and lay on the bed, I climbed right on her and continued kissing in the missionary position.

I was playing with Astaroth's breasts as we continued to kiss. I kept pinching and rubbing her nipples. She moaned. But I didn't stop, I continued.

Astaroth's body was beautiful. With her huge breasts, elegant slim waist, wide hips and full legs, she is truly the woman of my dreams.

The more I kissed Astaroth and played with her breasts, the more I became addicted to this feeling. I couldn't contain myself anymore.

Our kisses became even more sensual. We started to use our tongue, our tongue was occupying each other's mouth.

Both our eyes were filled with lust. We were looking at each other full of love. We really fell in love with each other.

"Ren, I love you." Astaroth said with love.

"I love you too Astaroth. You are the woman of my dreams." I said with love and lust.

"It embarrasses me but at the same time it's really good to know. You are the man of my dreams too Ren." Astaroth said.

Where our sentences ended, the room began to fill with our voices of love and moans.

As soon as I sobered up our kiss, I started licking, kissing, sucking, and taking small bites with my teeth on Astaroth's huge nipples.

"Ren, you are so good at this. I want you to fuck me. I want you. I want to be yours." Astaroth said while moaning.

I brought my dick in front of Astaroth's cunt and began to shove it in.

"You too Astaroth. Your insides feels so good too. I want you too. I want you to be mine till forever." I said while kissing Astaroth's nipples.

We started making out by moving my waist up and down.

"Ah~ Ren it's so good please continue~ I love you~ I love your thick long dick~ More~ I want more~" Astaroth said while moaning.

"Astaroth your insides feels so good. I love you too." I said while moving my waist.

Inside Astaroth was narrow, hot and wet. The way he squeezed my dick and that warm feeling made me want to ejaculate, but I couldn't stop, I wanted to continue, so I resisted the feeling. But as time passed, the feeling continued to grow. I could feel it on Astaroth he had gotten more wet and even had minor discharges, but we both wanted this moment to last forever so we refused to stop and continued making love.

Minutes turned into hours as we both continued on. All we could think about was each other.

"Ren, I will cum please ejaculate in me." Astaroth said.

"I'm cumming too Astaroth, take it all in!" I said and ejaculate my semen into Astaroth's pussy.

We were both exhausted by this exhaustion and began to rest in bed for a few hours at least, side by side.

"Can you wake me up 30 minutes before I go?" I said.

"Of course darling." Astaroth said.

We both fell asleep on the bed hugging each other.

"Darling, wake up." Astaroth said with her nice and kind voice.

An hour passed and Astaroth woke me up.

"I woke up my love." I said.

"Did you sleep well." Astaroth said.

"There's no one who wouldn't feel good having sex with such a beautiful woman and sleeping with her cuddling. Especially if that person is now my wife." I said.

"Th-thank you darling. But now you have to choose a world for traveling." Astaroth said with red face.

"I know. Then lets get start." I said and I started to look Anime and Comics worlds.

33