CHAPTER 8: School Road And A New Weapon
1.8k 2 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After working with my magics for a while, my control over my magics has increased a lot. I looked at the clock and realized that I had to go to school now. I can already enroll in school without any difficulties. Astaroth had already prepared the perfect background for me in this world. There was nothing fake and in this world only my family, who moved to this neighborhood last summer, died in a traffic accident last summer, and they left me this house and a large amount of money.

I put on my school uniform and started walking towards school. Already in this world, thanks to the background that Astaroth had created, I didn't need to do anything, all I had to do was go to school and talk to the principal, then take classes.

As I walked towards the school, I noticed that many girls were looking at me and talking among themselves, and their cheeks were flushed.

"Darling, this is happening because of your vampire and incubus aura. Your auras contain both vampire and incubus blood. That's why your aura is so strong against women, women here are so vulnerable to your aura so if they are exposed to your aura for a long time, just talking with them may be enough for them to have fell in love to you." Astaroth explained.

'Thank you for explain my love.' I said to Astaroth.

"Oh, and speaking of your aura, Maria, Lars, and Chisato will quickly know you're a demon. They will not know your type, but they will still understand that you are a powerful demon." Astaroth said.

'What about Mio and Yuki?' I asked.

"Mio has just learned that herself is a demon and has started training so it is very difficult for her to find out that you are a demon. Yuki, on the other hand, can sense you thanks to her spirit sword Sakuya." Astaroth said.

'Speaking of swords, my love, can you give me a weapon or list it to me in the store because in my next fights I probably won't be able to use my dragon powers and using a kitchen knife to fight enemies will be a bit of a hassle.' I said.

"Oh I forgot to give you this." Astaroth said and a system message appeared.

[Congratulations on reaching level 10]

[Rewards: Random Anime Weapon Box (D-A)]

'Astaroth what is this?' I asked.

"I told you at the beginning that you have to be level 10 to come to me. After that time, I thought that you will need items and prepared such a task and reward. All Weapons start at D rank and you can't currently use weapons with S, SS, SSS or higher, so I made a weapon box in this range." Astaroth said.

'Will people notice if I open this here?' I asked because I'm still walking towards to school.

"No, I will send the reward directly to your inventory, and from there you can see the stats of the weapon by using the identify skill." Astaroth said.

'Open the box.' I said and box opened and a system message appeared.

[Congratulations. You've earned -The Vampire Mikaela's Sword-]

'Really did I earned the Vampire Mikaela's Sword from Owari No Seraph anime?' I said.

"Yes darling you did now I think you should identify that prize." Astaroth said and I used the identify skill on that sword.

[Vampire Mikaela's Sword]

[Grade: B]

[Skills: [Bloody Sword] [Blood Slash] [Air Shock Slash]]

'I should use my identify skill on these skills.' I said and used my identify skill.

[Bloody Sword: -My sword drink my blood- As a result of saying these words, when two thorns come out of the hilt of the sword and wrap around the arm, the silver barrel (sharp part) of the sword will mix with red blood and increase all the features of the sword. Using this will use the owner's hp. It will get 50 Hp every time it's told, and its stats will double every time.]

[Blood Slash: Bloody Sword after using this skill, his bloodied sword performs a red slash attack that you can attack by slashing through the air.]

[Air Shock Slash: It allows you to throw a strong wind slash in the air without making the sword bloody. After the skill is used, it emits a shock wave around you, repelling any enemies that come to attack you.]

'Yes, I've seen all these skills in the anime, now it's great to be able to use them.' I said.

"Yes darling you are so lucky." Astaroth said.

I arrived at school while we were talking, reviewing skills and my new weapon. I was already starting school today, thanks to Astaroth taking care of everything. I immediately went to the principal's office and handed over the documents.

"With these documents everything is ok. Now you can go to classes, you need to go to your class teacher, Mamoru-sensei. Probably in the teachers room." Principal said.

"Thank you. Now I shall leave." I said and left the room and walked towards to teachers room.

We chatted with Astaroth while walking to the teachers' room, and I learned that Jin Toujou still exists in this world and is a member of the hero clan. I just removed Basara from this world and Jin, Sapphire and Raphaeline never fell in love, met, fought but nothing emotional happened. Because Jin had done so much in this world that it would cost me millions of points to delete Jin and keep the world still the same and not deteriorate.

If you ask why it didn't cost so many points when I deleted Basara, it's because I'm at Basara's place right now, so I'm going to remake Basara's story myself. So many points were spent on Basara's past, destruction in the village etc.

27