CHAPTER 13: Adding Ally (II)
1.2k 0 28
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I walked out of the classroom with Yahiro.

"Do you know a place where we can eat? I guess I'll have to stay away from the boys in the class now." I said to Yahiro.

"Yes, follow me." Yahiro said and led me to the door of the attic.

When we arrived in front of the door, a paper saying "NOT ENTRY" was affixed to the door. Well, rules are meant to be broken.

"I'm the only one who knows the way to get in here." Yahiro said while trying to unlock the door with a wire.

A few seconds later, Yahiro opened the door and we went in, or rather we got out because this door led to the roof of the school. We sat on the floor, leaning against a wall of the roof.

"I think all the boys in my class hate me." I said to Yahiro.

"Not only in our class, you became the enemy of the boys in the whole school." Yahiro said with laugh.

"Huh? Whole school? Why?" I asked.

"Man, on your way to school many people saw you come with Naruse-san which made you the enemy of half of the boys at school and in class Nonoka-san invited you to a cafe which made you the enemy of the remaining boys in the school. They are known as the princesses of the school. All the other boys couldn't get close to them because they were paying attention to each other's moves, but you went straight to both of them and became the enemy of all the boys in the school." Yahiro explained.

"Well, isn't it bad for you that you're here with me right now?" I asked to Yahiro.

"Don't worry about me, if there's anything I can't handle, I'll leave you and run away." Yahiro said with laugh.

"Wow how reliable are you." I said with laugh.

While we were chatting, the lunch break was over and we went back to class. On my way back to the classroom, I realized that all the boys in the school were looking at me with jealousy and anger. This is really funny.

Classes proceeded normally in the classroom and school was finally over. We gathered our things in the classroom and started to leave the classroom. While leaving the classroom, Yuki still had things to do as class president, so we started dating Mio from school. As I was walking down the slope after school, I noticed that Mio was a little depressed. I think it might have something to do with Yuki inviting me to the coffee shop today.

"Hey, Mio is there a problem?" I asked to Mio with a soft voice.

"No." Mio answered but from the way Mio replied, I knew something was definitely up. That's why I didn't go too far.

"Mio-sama! Mio-sama! Mio-sama!" I heard Maria's voice.Just like yesterday, she was waving both hands in the air, calling Mio's name.

"Thank you for your hard work." When we got to Maria, Maria bowed and said.

But Mio wasn't in a good mood, so she walked past Maria without even saying hello.

"Ren." Maria said and and she made a gesture with her hand for me to bend a little. I bent down a bit because she was short, Maria also stood on tiptoe and came close to my ear.

"Mio-sama seems in a bad mood, I wonder what happened?" Maria asked.

"Well, something happened at school." I said to Maria.

A small blush appeared on Maria's cheeks and she let out a smile.

"Ren, it's not like that, but you should use protection." Maria said with smile.

"Are you available now?" I heard Yuki's voice.

I turned my head and realized that Yuki was waiting for me.

"Maria, Mio I have something to talk to Yuki right now so you can go home without me." I said and left with Yuki.

While walking with Yuki, neither of us said a word. But I had already noticed that Maria and Mio were following me. I chatted with Astaroth along the way, as it bothered me to walk in silence.

Finally we arrived at the cafe. We walked in, we both ordered an iced coffee and sat across from each other at a table.

"What do you want to ask me now?" I asked to Yuki.

"What's your purpose here?" Yuki asked.

"Just like I said last time, I want to live a school life as a student and I want Mio and Maria to have the same." I answered.

"If you want to live a school life, I suggest you stay away from them." Yuki said.

"Nothing like that will happen. If necessary, I will protect them both on my own. But let me tell you this, I don't want to hurt you either. I may be a demon, but I'm not a monster. You know that demons have feelings just like humans." I replied.

"I am from the hero clan, if demons harm humans then we will harm demons too. And right now the Mio S-rank surveillance target will be moved from surveillance target to extinction if something happens to a human. Then if you stand with Mio, you will be destroyed too." Yuki said.

"I will protect them no matter what. If the hero clan harms them, I will harm them too." I said.

"Do you think you can harm hero clan?" Yuki asked.

"Of course I can." I said.

"So why don't you want to hurt me?" Yuki asked.

"Of course I wouldn't want to hurt a beautiful girl like you. Also, you're my classmate and I wish you were more, but that's for later." I said.

When I finished my sentence, a slight redness appeared on Yuki's face.

Also, after talking for a while, it would start to get dark, but Mio and Maria were already gone about an hour before we left. I decided to buy a cake from the cafe. Since I know that girls have a weakness for sweets, I had to please Mio when I got home.

-------------------------

(In house)

Mio and Maria had arrived at the house and Maria was talking to Mio.

"Mio-sama I think you should give Ren a chance, he's defying a whole hero clan for you." Maria said to Mio.

"I know, but what should we do?" Mio said.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/7aYF9Pbv

28