CHAPTER 15: Level 20 And Soul Strengthening
1.4k 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Maria, we have something to do. It's about Yuki." I said to Maria.

"Didn't you say you wouldn't hurt her?" Maria said with surprised face.

"Of course I won't hurt Yuki, but we need to get her on our side." I said.

"Why? She is from hero clan." Maria asked.

"That's why we have to lure her with us, if Yuki and Mio become friends, even if order comes from the clan, Yuki will not kill Mio or at least hesitate." I explained.

"I know, but Yuki doesn't look like she's ever going to switch sides." Maria said with desperate voice.

"Everyone has a secret side. Also in the future when that man will come for Mio, the more of us, the better." I said.

"So how do we get Yuki to our side?" Maria asked.

"Leave this to me. I'll handle it, now the other issue." I said.

"Other issue?" Maria asked.

"Mio is currently a surveillance target, and if a civilian is harmed in the near future, Mio could move from surveillance target to destruction target. We must ensure that civilians are not harmed until I at least get Yuki to our side." I explained.

"I know that before, it was very difficult to protect both Mio-sama and the people around." Maria said.

"But you are not alone anymore, while you protect Mio, I will kill those demons outside so that civilians outside are not harmed. As long as we get rid of the people around the neighborhood, the outside of the neighborhood does not interest us." I said.

"What you just said was a little heartless." Maria said with smile.

"Our current goal is to protect Mio. We are not trying to beautify the world." I said with shrugging.

"Yes you are right." Maria said.

"All right, starting tonight, I'm going to fight demons to keep civilians out of harm's way while you protect Mio at home." I said.

"Yes, but this plan doesn't look like Mio-sama will like it." Maria said.

"I know, but we have to, and I'm going out after Mio sleeps." I said.

"Okay, that works." Maria said.

After talking for a while I thought about reading system messages and system messages appeared.

[You Have Acquired a New Servant]

[Mio Naruse

Trust Degree: Violet-Blue]

As far as I know, the lowest level of trust is blue, the second level is violet-blue, the third level is violet-red, and the last level is also Crimson Red, where the contract turns into vow, so Mio is currently in the second phase.

(Author note: A little different from the colors in the anime, but from the Light Novel I wrote.)

[You've Leveled Up]

[Increased the fusion of your soul with your body]

[New system functions unlocked]

[Unused Stat Points Earned]

[New Title Added]

[You Have Acquired a New Skill "Charming Scent (passive)"]

'A new skill and leveling up?' I thought.

"Darling, all these sexual acts you have done here, even without having sexual intercourse, have made you level up, and this skill is also obtained through your contract. You can use Identify to see the details of the skill." Astaroth said.

'Okay.' I thought and used Identify.

[Charming Scent (passive): With this skill, you will generate a pheromone that will naturally attract the women around you. Also, when combined with other incubus and vampire auras, you will be irresistible to women]

'With this skill, I will be able to attract Yuki and other women much more easily.' I thought.

"Darling, you'll only be able to join me if you get 4 more levels. So let's get it done tonight and come to me I really want to be with you, not just in your dreams." Astaroth said.

'Okay I'll." I said.

And I've been running around the alleys around the neighborhood for hours, killing every low-level demon I found, and after 2 hours, I reached level 20.

"These demons here are very weak and give very little experience. I've killed over 40 and only been able to level up to 4." I said.

"Yes darling these lower class demons are very weak but you know you will fight people like Lars, Leohart in the future so you have to get stronger." Astaroth said.

"I know my love. Now I can't wait to come to you when you open that door." I said.

"Darling, you have to do one more thing first." Astaroth said and a system message appeared.

[Your soul has become stronger, where would you like to use the power?]

[Soul regeneration boost] [Increasing soul stamina]

"Astaroth what is that?" I asked.

"Darling, your spirit gets stronger when you cross the level threshold, but of course, where you want to spend this power is up to you. You have to choose one of them." Astaroth said.

"So what do these mean?" I asked.

"[Soul regeneration boost] It increases the regeneration rate in your soul, so if you choose this, you can come to me once in 6 days, not once in 7 days. Each time you select this, it will be shortened by 1 day.

[Increasing soul stamina] If you choose this option, the time you can stay with me will increase, so you can stay for 10 hours instead of 5 hours." Astaroth explained.

"My love, are there any skill versions of these that I can buy from the store?" I asked.

"Darling, they have both potions and skills, but you have to choose each time." Astaroth said.

"Then I choose [Soul regeneration boost]." I said.

"Darling are you sure?" Astaroth asked.

"Yes, my love, I'm sure, although it would be more tempting to spend 10 hours with you, I would prefer to shorten the time we are apart with you." I said.

"Okay darling." Astaroth said and I felt a strengthening in my soul, as if it was accelerating every second, my soul was moving.

"It feels so good to strengthen my soul." I said.

[[Soul regeneration boost] is used]

[200.000 system points acquired]

"My love, will you show me those skills and potions?" I asked.

"Of course darling." Astaroth said.

[Soul regeneration boost skill] [Grade: SS] [100.000 System Points]

[Increasing soul stamina skill] [Grade: SS] [100.000 System Points]

[Soul regeneration boost Potion] [Grade: AAA] [50.000 System Points]

[Increasing soul stamina Potion] [Grade: AAA] [50.000 System Points]

"So expensive. Right now I've 500.000 Points. My love are there any other benefits to growing my soul?" I asked.

"Yes there is, darling. The growth of your soul increases the effectiveness of your skills and strengthens your skills, at the same time it strengthens your mind and opens your perceptions. Also, strengthening your soul is one of the conditions for attaining divinity. And it has many more benefits." Astaroth explained to me.

"Then my love, let me take both skills." I said.

"Okay darling." Astaroth said.

[[Soul regeneration boost skill level: 1] is acquired]

[[Increasing soul stamina skill level: 1] is acquired]

When two system messages appeared, I felt the strength in my body and soul increase tremendously.

------------------------

Join my discord.

https://discord.gg/7aYF9Pbv

22