CHAPTER 25: Talking With Kurumi And Shopping
1.1k 1 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Oh sure, I didn't tell you my name, my name is Asmodeus Ren. You can call me Ren."

Kurumi's eyes widened.

'Wait Asmodeus Ren? Is it the same Ren as one of our preys? Looking at it now it's like in profile, white hair, blood red eyes, pale skin and the way he talks to girls that's really him, REN!!' Kurumi's mind was in turmoil.

"Hey. Can you hear me? Are you listening?"

"Huh?"

"Sigh... I asked your name but you didn't answer me."

"Huh. Oh my name is Nonoka Kurumi."

"Hmm. Nonoka? Are you related with Nonoka Yuki?"

"She is my sister."

"Now when you look at it, your eyes are the same and I guess beauty is genetic in your family. Just like Yuki, you're pretty too. So what are you doing here?"

"I just went for a walk." She spoke without much reaction as she was used to people calling her beautiful, but small reds appeared on her cheeks.

"In school time?"

"That's not your business."

"Fine. It's not my problem."

"Anyway  what kind of relationship do you have with my sister?"

"What do you mean?"

"You just mentioned my sister by her first name, so you must be close to each other. Or are you dating my sister?"

"No, not now, for now."

"For now? What do you mean by -for now-"

"Not yet, we are friends now, but in the future, of course, I would like to be."

"Eeeehhh!"My sudden honesty took Kurumi by surprise.

'But it's really bad that he's going to die at such a young age and being so close to my sister. But when I look at him now, I just see a young man having fun, and if those demons controlled this man's mind, they wouldn't be running out of school right now and letting him eat in a place like this. And from what I've heard it's a demon that cooks the food, but I don't feel any demonic energy through the food. What's going on? My sister is strong and smart, so she can't be fooled by this man, but somehow they became friends with my sister, and this man even likes my sister. What will happen then, will my sister allow this man to be killed? What if they decide to marry my sister then the clan won't be a problem right?' Kurumi thought.

"Hey, are you upset because I said we could have a relationship with your sister? Do you like me? Don't worry, I'll go out with you if you want." Seeing Kurumi's sad face, I asked jokingly.

"Who would want to go out with you! Aren't you just too honest?"

"So what's wrong with being honest? I just don't like lying to pretty girls."

"Sigh..."

*Bzzzzz  Bzzzzz*

*Ring  *Ring

All of a sudden, my phone started ringing.

"My class will start soon, so I have to go." I said and took a paper from my pocket and gave it to Kurumi.

"What is that?"

"This is my phone number, email address and home address. In case you want to reach me."

'If I hadn't given my address and number to Kurumi, she would have found it, so at least let me make her job easier.' I thought.

"Why are you giving this to me?"

"You're Yuki's sister also in case you want to reach out to me in the future. Also for you to contact me if you accept my offer to date in the future." I said with smile.

"Were you serious about that date thing?" Kurumi asked with red cheeks.

"Of course I would never play this kind of joke on a pretty and funny girl like you."

"First you tell me you like my sister, now you say you can date me, aren't you too flirtatious?"

"Hahahahah! Maybe I'm but my heart is big enough to fill you all inside. Can you blame me for this?" I answered with laugh."

'Why do I feel like Ren is getting more and more attractive? Anyway, I need to talk to my sister first, maybe there is a way to save this man.' Kurumi thought.

"Anyway, I have to go, if you want to reach me, you know what to do." Just before I left, I patted Kurumi on the head. What I did caused Kurumi's cheeks to turn red as hell.

I immediately walked away for a while and after making sure no one was watching me, I used my stealth and partial dragon transformation skill again and went back to school.

Lessons passed as usual, of course I was talking to Astaroth and making plans for the future. After the lessons were over, I returned home with Mio and Maria.

"Mio are you ready for tomorrow? I am sure I will choose something nice for you."

"I look something for myself, you just protect me."

"Oh come on, at least I deserve such a small reward for this much. Then how about I show you what I found and how about you choose from them?"

Seeing the eager expression on my face, Mio really had a hard time resisting. But in the end...

"Sigh... Okay, fine. I'll choose." Mio said and and went from the living room to her own room.

We had dinner and I went to fight the demons again. I eliminated each of them with my [Devour] skill over and over and increased my stats.

Afterwards, I came back home and lay on my bed and slept. And I woke up, it's the day I've been waiting for, it's the weekend and I'm going to the mall with Mio and Maria.

"Good morning Mio, Maria. Today is that day. Let's go shopping." I said with excitement.

"Men normally don't like shopping that much though. What happened?" Maria asked.

"I wouldn't be excited if it was for me but today we're going for Mio and last night she let me choose for her so how can I not get excited." I said with smile.

"Hahaha. I understand now. Ren then make sure you pick some pretty hot stuff for Mio-sama. In fact, summer is coming so we will need summer clothes, so let's buy lots of sexy and beautiful things."

"No need. Whatever I buy will be very hot on Mio, so we're going to buy things that will make this fire burn. Also, don't worry, I've done enough research and found a few things that would be nice for the Mio."

Our conversation made Mio's face turn red, but we didn't stop and continued the conversation.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

--------------------------------------

Author's Note: Recently, my job is very busy, I can be awake for 2 hours apart from work, so it is very difficult to write a chapter, but I do my best. It has to be like this until I get a new computer, but don't worry it will be fixed in a few months.

Thank you for your understanding.

25