CHAPTER 27: Shopping Time 2
977 1 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Author's Note: Merry Christmas everyone. I hope 2022 will be a better year for all of us. 2021 was a good year for some of you and a bad year for others, but let's hope 2022 will be a good year for all of us. The reason why I write these novels is firstly because I love this job and the other is because after a busy work day or if something bad has happened in your life, I write for you to get away from real life and have fun for at least a few minutes in your life."

-------------------------------------

We entered the mall and started to wander around a few shops. We bought a lot of outfits, almost all summer dresses, but once in a while they let me pick so some were hotter than other outfits. But of course I don't want any other man to see Mio and Yuki in hot clothes. After all, I am extremely jealous. Even seeing another man next to the people I love drives me crazy with jealousy. So seeing Mio and Yuki in nice clothes by another man makes me extremely jealous so they will usually only wear these at home. I'm pretty sure they won't be wearing them much anyway. In the anime, they used to go everywhere with their school uniforms.

Anyway, there's only one thing left to do now and that's underwear shopping. We are right in front of the store right now.

"Mio, Yuki are you both ready? Now it's time for the main event."

"H-how about having dinner first?" Mio asked while trying to change the subject.

"Hmm... I'm not hungry, are you?"

"Me neither."

"Not hungry."

Maria said she wasn't hungry with a smile on her face, while Yuki replied with a poker face using fewer words.

'Traitors.' Mio thought.

"Now that no one is hungry, we can go inside and shop." Listening to me, Mio's cheeks turned red like tomatoes. Yuki's cheeks were also red, but Yuki didn't show it.

We started walking into the store and began to hear comments from some of the female customers and employees inside.

"Check out the group that came in. 1 boy and those 3 girls."

"Aren't those 3 girls so hot?"

"That redhead one has big boobs, a nice figure and a very pretty face. The blush on her cheeks really suits her, and she looks just like the shy but sexy princesses from the anime."

"Don't miss the one with blue hair. Even though her breasts are smaller, they are still big and beautiful. This girl's back is really pretty. This girl also has a really nice figure, although she doesn't have much expression on her face, it suits her well. She has an expression like she's a beautiful ice princess."

"Consider the loli next to them. She's really pretty with her silver hair and purple eyes. The gothic dress she wears shows the beauty of a loli, even though her breasts and ass are small."

"Look at that man next to them. Those crimson blood-colored eyes seem to see inside the person and contrast with the gentle expression on his face. His white hair looks really amazing. And he looks really strong with so many bags in his arms."

"Are they lovers?"

"But which one is he in love with?"

"What if they're not lovers?"

"Then what could they be?"

"Maybe they are siblings."

"They don't look alike at all."

"Maybe they were stepson."

"I want to talk to him. That way we'll see if that's the best method."

"Don't tell me that you're in love with a man you haven't talked to yet."

"It doesn't necessarily have to be a love affair, it's a one night stand."

Of course, it wasn't just because he was handsome that the woman wanted to have sex with Ren right away. Thanks to Ren's incubus aura, vampire aura, and lastly, the Charming scent passive skill he acquired from the master-servant contract, women who do not have any supernatural powers, like in this store, can easily fall in love with Ren. If they stay close to Ren for a long time, their desires become so great that if Ren asks them to be his slaves, they instantly accept. And Ren liked to keep this aura and skill at full power because it amused him when people around him said such things about him. Of course, these auras did not affect Mio, Maria and Yuki much.

Of course they were talking about Ren, Mio, Maria and Yuki, but what they didn't know was that Ren was listening to the whole conversation.

"Uhm... Excuse me." One of the people in the shop talking about Ren and the girls came up to Ren.

"Hi."

"Hello, may I know your name?"

"My name is Asmodeus Ren." I said with gentle smile.

"Are you single young boy?"

'Why does this woman call me -young boy- when I already said my name?' I thought.

"Ha!?"

"...!"

"Fufufu."

A loud voice of surprise came from Mio. Yuki didn't say anything, but I could see from her eyes that she was both angry and surprised. Maria's situation was very different. Maria started giggling as if she was having fun.

All of a sudden Mio was next to me and took my arms between her breasts, her main purpose was to hug my arm, but when she does it with those huge breasts, it really affects me differently. Then I felt something more and Yuki appeared on my other arm. And she did the same as Mio did.

"Please go, miss, as you can see, Ren is not single." Mio said.

"Hm." Yuki agreed with -Hm-

"As you can see, I already have girlfriends."

"O-oh sorry then." Woman said and left.

"Fufufufu." I started to chuckle.

"W-why are you giggling!?" Mio said with red face.

"Hahahahah... You just introduced yourself as my girlfriend. Could you really have fallen in love with me?"

"T-that's not true. Of course I didn't fall in love with you. We have a contract, so you can't approach any girl until our goal is met."

"So are you included in this? Can I approach you?"

"M-maybe." Mio started mumbling with a red face.

"Hahaha, if I'm not going to get close to any other girl like that, you have to do something in return, but I'll get my reward later. Well, as much as I want to continue, we have underwear to choose from. Also, I think I can find something that really suits you."

"Hey, I'm not one of those girls you can't get close to, right?" Yuki, who had been silent for a long time, asked.

"Of course you are not included. The girls I'd get closest to are just you three right now."

"What is that mean -RIGHT NOW-?"

"You don't know what the future will bring. But never forget that I will never leave you." I said and patted Mio's head.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

--------------------------------------

Author's Note: Recently, my job is very busy, I can be awake for 2 hours apart from work, so it is very difficult to write a chapter, but I do my best. It has to be like this until I get a new computer, but don't worry it will be fixed in a few months.

Thank you for your understanding.

29