CHAPTER 31: Training With Mio And Maria
1.1k 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When we got home, I started to rest in my bed for a while and spent good times with Astaroth in my dreams.

I left my room in the evening and Maria and Mio were sitting on the sofa in the living room.

"Is everyone ready for training?" I said with big smile on my face.

"Yes! I'm ready!" Mio said with excitement.

"I'm born ready." Maria said with smile.

"Where will we do the training?" Mio asked.

"How about doing it on the mountain? Anyway, it's empty at this hour and it's got quite a lot of space."

"Okay."

"It's fine for me too."

"Alright lets go!" I said and we left home to go to the mountain.

Of course, we took spare clothes with us and started walking towards the mountain. In fact, even this was an training because we were walking from the house to the mountain with clothes, food and drink on our backs. Condition is important for Mio because Mio's body is too weak. This is partly because Mio is actually a demi-demon, since her mother is a human, this weakens Mio's body, but in the future Mio will become stronger.

After a while, we reached the mountain and found a forested place and left our bags.

"This is a really beautiful place."

"Hmm right, this is the ideal setting for couples to do immoral things right outdoors. Mio-sama, Ren, if you want, I'll go away for a while and you guys enjoy the scene and give me some records for my collection."

"Ooo, you don't need to go, you can join us." I said with smile.

"So you want to do a trio?"

"Hahaha actually maybe there will be more in the future but yes why not?"

"Hmm, not right now, but what the future will bring is unknown. But Mio-sama seems very eager."

When we looked, Mio's face was red and it was clear that she had dozens of indecent scenes in her head.

"Wow Mio, what do you think? So you like these things. You like to do that kind of stuff among the trees?"

"Hiiiiii! What do you mean or can you read my mind?" Mio made a cute sound of surprise, then asked.

"Hahaha you were really dreaming of immoral things in the forest."

"I don't know what you are talking about. Hmpf who would want to be with you."

"Oh, by the way, I'm serious about what I said before at the mall, and you can give me your answer anytime."

"L-let's start training now." Mio said with red face.

"Hahahahah fine fine." I said while laughing.

"First, I'll tell you our roles for our training method. First Mio: you're a mage type so it's best for you to constantly use your body's magic power and increase your magic capacity as well as learn new spells. Actually, it is necessary to increase your physical skills, but our time is limited, so instead we will train with your magic power while strengthening your body with light physical exercises.

Maria, direct physical attacks are also good, but your spells are not very good, instead we will work on your physical skills and focus, you also need to do some magic power work to support Mio. Since the weight of your attacks is high, your speed in the flat area is low, we will try to accelerate you and you are responsible for protecting Mio, so your senses should also be stronger.

And me: I'm versatile so I'm good at both magic and physical attacks. I will be the one who trains you anyway. Also, my physical ability is not strength, but speed, that is, my agility is high, my strength is high, but I do not focus on power. We will also use some things so that we will become stronger faster."

"What are we going to use, or is it an aphrodisiac or something?" Maria said with smile.

"Of course not, but if I need aphrodisiac in the future, I'll take it from you anyway, don't worry."

"That's a deal."

"Should you two stop talking and just say what we're going to use?" Mio said.

"Fine." I said and pretended to take it out of my bag and pulled out a few bottles from my inventory, one transparent and the others blue, yellow and purple.

I used identification with all of them respectively.

[Physical Endurance Training Elixir]

[As a result of using this potion, every 1 hour of endurance training you do will yield 3 hours of training. The duration of the elixir is 4 hours.]

[Price: 400 System Points]

[Mana Boost Potion]

[As a result of using this elixir, it helps to increase one's magic power, namely mana.]

[Price: 400 System Points]

[Physical Agility Training Elixir]

[As a result of using this potion, every 1 hour of agility training you do will yield 3 hours of training. The duration of the elixir is 4 hours.]

[Price: 400 System Points]

[Physical Strength Training Elixir]

[As a result of using this potion, every 1 hour of strength training you do will yield 3 hours of training. The duration of the elixir is 4 hours.]

[Price: 400 System Points]

I explained the effects of the potions to Mio and Maria and they both fell open, but after a while they came to their senses, drank the potions in the bottles I gave them and we started training.

We trained for four hours with little breaks in between, and I strengthened Maria's senses by making secret attacks on Maria from time to time.

After four hours of training, they were both very tired and sweaty. Frankly, Mio looked very sexy.

"Hey Mio, you want to try this tool?" I showed a white stone, it was actually a measurement of magic power (Mp). The reason I showed this was to motivate Mio by showing how strong she has become since the day we started training.

"What is that?"

"This stone will show your magic power numerically so you can see how much magic power you have and how much you have developed."

"Oh Okay lets do it." Mio said, and put her hand on the stone after a while, the stone began to shine and a number appeared on it.

[1200]

It was only 900 when I used the last description, but now with just this much training, its magic has increased by 300.

"Darling actually, when Mio made a master-servant contract with you, her magic power increased by 100, and with this training, she increased by 200." Astaroth explained.

"Is it good?"

"Yeah that's so good."

"So how much is yours?"

"I don't know, should we measure?"

"Do it."

"Darling, I advise you to limit your magic power."

'I know if I don't, it will discourage Mio or give her purpose, but it's not worth the risk.'

I touched the stone and transferred my magic power to a limited extent, then a number appeared on the stone.

[4000]

"4000!?" Mio shouted suddenly.

"Mio, don't worry, it's because of my race. Since I am both a Vampire and an Incubus, I have a lot of magic power, but with enough training, you can reach this level."

"You say it like it's such a simple thing."

"I didn't bring these potions for nothing, after all."

"Anyway, we have to go home now."

Then we started walking towards the house. After walking for a while, we arrived home.

"Ren, you can go to the bathroom first."

"Okay." I said, and then I went into the bathroom, after a while, there was the sound of the door opening and Mio came in with a bathrobe on.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Patreon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

27