CHAPTER 35: Sensei’s House And Wait! Another Goddess Too?
925 1 23
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After leaving Chisato's side, I returned to the classroom. Lessons continued as usual. Of course there were a few differences. Especially from Mamoru-sensei aka Ornis, I felt a sense of hostility. No one else in the class noticed it but was pointing it straight at me.

After school was over, we went home with Mio and Maria. When we got home, we went into the living room with Mio and Maria.

"Mio, Maria, I have something to tell you." I said.

"What?" Mio asked.

"I won't be able to come to the training tonight. I already put the necessary potions in the bag." I said, pointing to the bag right in front of the wall.

"What are you going to do?" Mio asked with a questioning look.

"I have to meet someone."

"Could it be -that someone- is a girl?" Mio's face was clearly cold and questioning.

"Yes, that person is a woman."

"...?!"

"Okay, don't look at me that way. I'll explain when I come back."

"Hmph?! After all, I don't care who you meet. Have fun with that woman!" Mio openly said with an angry and somewhat jealous expression on her face.

"Mio, could you possibly be jealous?"

"Huuuhhh!? What would I be jealous of?"

'So this is how it feels when someone is jealous of you. It's kind of weird for someone to have me like this because I've always been jealous, but it's definitely not bad.' I thought with a smile on my face.

"Darling, I'm extremely jealous too. Everyone in that world is constantly with you physically, but I can only meet you either telepathically, in your dreams or once a week when you come. I want to be with you all the time." I heard Astaroth's cry.

'I'm sorry my love. I didn't know you felt that way, but don't worry, tomorrow is the big day. I'll come to you tomorrow. Don't worry, I will level up as soon as possible and then I will spend more time with you.' I said to Astaroth.

"Thank you and I expect you to pass the level thresholds as soon as possible. Because even though I am a goddess who has lived since eternity, waiting for you for 1 week seems longer than that eternity."

'It is for me too. I really want to see you every day, every hour, every minute, every second.'

"Ok then I'll wait~" She said it in a voice that was both flirty and shy.

"Heey Did you hear what I just said? Are you listening?"

"Yeah yeah sorry I'm listening."

"Fine, I'm going to my room. You go to that woman too."

"Hey Mio if you can impress me with tonight's training results I will do 1 thing you want. And you can ask for anything, anything." Important things should be saying twice.

"A-Anything?"

"Yeah Anything. You can want anything you want."

"I'm going to my room." Mio, red-faced, ran to her room.

"Then I'm going. Maria, take care of Mio."

"Leave her to me."

Then I left the house and started going to Chisato's house. Of course, since he didn't pick me up with his car and I didn't want to take public transport, I decided to fly.

[Partial Dragon Transformation] [Stealth]

Using both skills, I started flying quickly through the sky towards Chisato's apartment.

"It feels really good to fly." I said while flying

After a while, I came near Chisato's apartment and went downstairs and canceled my skills. I arrived in front of the apartment and rang the bell of Chisato's apartment. Then the door opened and I entered. And finally I arrived in front of Chisato's apartment. It was better to enter the normal way, I could enter through the window if I wanted, but it was more comfortable that way.

*Knock Knock

Almost immediately after knocking, the door was opened by Chisato.

"You came." She wore more casual clothes instead of her usual school clothes.

"You asked me to come and I came. I must also say that you look very beautiful in casual clothes." I said with smile.

"Thanks. Are you hungry? Did you eat anything?"

"No I didn't eat anything." I answered.

"I prepared something, shall we eat?"

"Yes thank you."

Then I went inside and we sat at the table. The table was filled with dishes that looked really delicious. And the flavors were really great too.

"Aren't you worried at all?"

"Why would I?"

"Don't you ever worry about something like poisoning your food?"

"Hahahah... If you wanted to kill me, you could set up a barrier at the school and try to kill me instantly and then erase it from everyone's memory. In other words, it is not uncommon for you to resort to a method such as poison." I said with a small laugh.

After eating for a while, we were both full and started to stand up.

"You can go to the sofa, I'll come to you after I wash the dishes."

"I'll help."

"No need actually."

"It will be faster if we do it together and I want to help too."

"Well, even if you're already on the couch, you're still going to stare at my boobs and butt while I wash the dishes."

"Ugh... Did you notice already?"

"You weren't even hiding."

"I mean, I'm still young and when I have such a beauty in front of me, I had to completely engrave the image in my mind."

"You're really good with words."

"Or are you starting to like me? My door is wide open to you."

"Sigh... Okay, we have more to talk about, so let's skip those things."

"So you don't reject me."

"I didn't accepted either."

"But you still left me an open door." I said with smile.

"Let's continue now. What we're going to talk about is important after all."

Then Chisato and I started washing the dishes. It took a while, but we finally finished washing the dishes and went to the sofa. We sat facing each other. We were just about to start talking when we heard a voice.

"Afureia-chan~!" Chisato's face darkened a little when we heard the voice. And the doorbell rang.

Chisato stood up and reluctantly went to open the door.

As soon as she opened the door, a woman with golden blonde hair and green eyes appeared, which I can truly call a divine beauty. And I realized that this person is Raphaeline, the goddess mother of Basara.

(Author's Note:The hair color was not specified, so I found it by inferring from a picture I could find.)

"Cousin, I think we agreed to call me Chisato around here."

"Ah~ Sorry Chisato-chan~ Just your cousin was so excited to see you. And I decided to visit you for a while~."

========================

Dear readers, I couldn't write a chapter for a while because the computer broke down. Chapters will be less for a while, but I'm planning to accelerate further later on. I got a little rusty during the time my computer was down.

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

23