CHAPTER 44: Triple (+18)
1.1k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Ahhhnnnn~! Keep move~ Don't stop~! Please~!" Brynhildr began to lose herself in her moans. Pleasure was beginning to take over her mind. She never wanted this pleasure to end. One reason for this was the greed in her body. Her greed didn't want the pleasure to end, and for someone like Brynhildr who had never tasted such pleasure, the feeling was beginning to give in completely.

"I'll join too." I said.

"Darling not now, enjoy the show first." As Astaroth said this, she let go of Brynhildr's breasts and turned Brynhildr back to her.

"You just can't enjoy it, can you? So come on, give this pleasure to me, your sister."

"Wha- What am I supposed to do?" Brynhildr asked with a red face and lust.

"Grab, rub and suck them." Astaroth said, raising her breasts a little and pointing to Brynhildr.

"Mmmfff."

"Ahnn!"

Brynhildr began to do as she was told and to suck Astaroth's breasts. Astaroth moaned as Brynhildr sucked. The atmosphere has become so sensual and sexy that even I have a hard time holding back.

"Ahnn- mmff" As Astaroth moaned, I suddenly stood before her and connected our lips. Astaroth continued to moan into my mouth. While Brynhildr was sucking on Astaroth's breasts, I was kissing Astaroth. Brynhildr, on the other hand, was sucking on Astaroth's breasts in a sandwich position between me and Astaroth.

"Ahnn!"

"Ahnn!"

While kissing Astaroth, I began to hold and rub Brynhildr's breasts, who was right between us, with my hands.

"M-mastahhh i-it feelshh soo goodd~ I-I feel shhomething h-hard in my b-back." Brynhildr, whose breasts were rubbed by me while sucking on Astaroth's breasts, could barely speak. Her mind was completely filled with lust. Of course, this environment caused the cock between my legs to activate. My dick was pushing Brynhildr's ass, which was almost glued to me. If I wasn't wearing pants right now, my dick would have been in Brynhildr's ass right now.

"I'm coming darling! I'm cuuummmiiinngg!"

"M-Mee tooo masttaa! I'm cuuummiinngg tooo!"

With a small cry, both Brynhildr and Astaroth cum at the same time.

"M-Masttaahhh t-that felt really gooddhhh."

"All right, ladies, time to get to the main event." I said and started to take off my pants and underwear. At this time, Astaroth had already disposed of her own clothes and began to take off Brynhildr's clothes. As Brynhildr cum for the first time in her life, she could not move and tried to regulate her breathing. As Brynhildr could not move, Astaroth began to take off Brynhildr's clothes.

"Master, t-that thing is too b-big." Brynhildr said when she saw my dick.

Soon after, Astaroth grabbed Brynhildr and went all the way to the head of the bed, and the two nude women posed in a hugging pose that looked extremely sexy.

"Come on darling~ There are two beautiful women waiting for you here~"

"Yes master~ We are waiting for you and the longer I wait the more I want it~" Brynhildr said with a red face. And she even gave me little shots of her wet pussy. From her red face and occasional glance at Astaroth, I realized that these words were actually sent by Astaroth to Brynhildr for her to say.

"What kind of man would I be if I made these two beautiful ladies wait?" I said and started walking towards them on the bed.

A smile appeared on Astaroth's face just as I approached them. And suddenly she jumped on me.

"Fufufufu... You got caught, darling."

"Oh you think so?" Immediately after answering, I rubbed Astaroth's breasts with one hand and inserted two fingers into Astaroth's pussy with the other.

"Ahnn!"

"Brynhildr come." I called Brynhildr, who was standing right next to me.

"Mmmf." And I started kissing Brynhildr. While I was kissing Brynhildr, I was giving Astaroth a taste of heaven with my hands at the same time. I think after evolving I give women more pleasure when I passively touch women. At this moment, Astaroth was moaning with pleasure with a smile on her face.

"Ahhnnn! I'm cumming darling!"

"Cum my love. Cum for me. You are mine right?"

"Ahnn! Yes darling I'll cum for you~. I'm yours~!. Astaroth began to cum. She had an ahegao smile with her tongue sticking out.

"Come on, Brynhildr." After saying that, I took Brynhildr in my arms. While kissing, I continued to touch Brynhildr's body and turn Brynhildr on.

"Master, I want that hard thing of yours inside of me." Brynhildr said with a red face.

I brought my dick in front of Brynhildr's cunt and shoved it in one go.

"Ahnn! Master, you are so rough. Please be gentle."

"Don't worry, you'll start to feel better soon."

I replied and started to move my dick inside Brynhildr. Brynhildr's pussy was really tight and wet, and it felt really good.

Brynhildr continued to moan breathlessly, and after a while it came out. But even if Brynhildr was cum, I did not stop and continued. We continued for hours without interruption until we both finally got cum. After several hours and dozens of ejaculations, Brynhildr fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Two lovely women were lying on the bed with smiles on their faces. I went between the two of them and pulled them both to myself. They both hugged me while they slept. On the one hand, Astaroth's huge breasts and on the other, Brynhildr's breasts were pressed against me. It's a really great feeling.

After a while I fell asleep with two beauties in my arms.

After a while I awoke to the sight of two beautiful women looking at me.

"Or do you want another round?" I said with smile.

"M-Master, no matter how much I want to, not now. I'm still full of your hot stuff, more than that, I'll break." Brynhildr said.

"Then Brynhildr, from today I want you to teach me how to use a sword. I have a few techniques but need to improve."

"Of course master."

"Don't worry darling, you can go to that world as long as you want."

[Transformation] [Grade: A] [1000 System Points]

"Purchase the skill for Brynhildr."

I bought the skill for Brynhildr. After a while, we left the divine realm of Astaroth and returned home.

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

22