CHAPTER 49: Sisters In Heat (+18)
945 1 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"So what do you think, Ren." Maria said.

"Right now I feel like a King and have the most beautiful harem in the world." I said honestly.

"Hehehehehehe... Don't worry Ren, I'll make sure you achieve this goal. I'm launching Operation: Harem."

"Hahahahahah... I like it."

"Stop both of you now!" While we were waiting for Mio to come, this time the objection came from Kurumi.

"Wow Kurumi-san I didn't expect you to be so innocent. Just talking about the harem makes you blush."

"I am not. I am quite mature."

"Ooh, shall we test it?"

"H-How?"

"Don't worry Kurumi-san, it's just a small [Succubus baptism]." Maria used her skill as she spoke, her eyes glowing purple and she used the skill on Kurumi.

Kurumi's body visibly shook. Her cheeks started to turn red. And as far as I could tell from my incubus feelings, she was close to cum even now.

"Huh? Wh-what is this feeling? Ahnn~"

"This is what we call lust. You just said you're pretty mature, right then you can stand it too."

"O-Of course I can. Haahhh~"

Kurumi was sitting on the floor with her cheeks flushed, her arms crossed over her stomach. Her hands were constantly trying to get a little lower, and now Kurumi seemed to be struggling not to masturbate.

"H-How can I pass this?"

"Oh there is a very easy way."

"Wh-What is that way?"

"Let yourself go."

"Huh?"

"Let yourself let your body do what it wants. In fact, Ren, would you like to help Kurumi?"

"With pleasure." I said while starting to approach Kurumi.

"Huh? Wh-What will you gonna do to me?"

"Shhhh. Just relax. I'll help you."

"H-Help me?"

"Of course there is a way to quench this lust and I will help you with that as well."

"Ren, what about me?" Yuki said.

"Huh?"

"I just told you that you should do it with me before my sister. I may be second but not third."

"Yuki, you will never be second or third. Because you are all number one in my heart. I'm not ranking between any of you."

"B-But I still have to be before Kurumi. You already have a contract with Mio so she's in first place but I have to be in second place."

"Sigh... So what shall we do then? We can't just leave Kurumi like this. How about I take care of both of you at the same time?" I asked.

Yuki started looking after Kurumi and me.

"Fine but just for this time, okay?"

"Of course. I'll pay special attention to you later."

Redness began to form on Yuki's cheeks. Kurumi was breathing heavily.

"Mio, Maria wanna join?"

"Of course not. I'm leaving." She said and Mio rushed away towards her upstairs room.

"Sorry I can't attend but I'll record it." She said and Maria pulled out a camera.

"N-No don't film me~ Haaah~" Kurumi said with a slight moan and a shy-horny voice.

"I don't want that either." Yuki said

"Oh sorry Maria but you'd better not record this one time."

Maria really wanted to record, but left the room because of -three no-.

'How do we start then? Oh I better use my incubus skills. [Ecstasy area] [Touch of Lustful Incubus].' As soon as I used both skills, the air in the room changed and its contents were filled with the smell of lust. Yuki and Kurumi's faces flushed, becoming a more sultry expression. A purple aura began to circulate in my hands.

"Ren I'm feeling weird~." Yuki said.

"I feel so weird it's not even comparable to the previous one."

"Leave yourself to me. I will take care of both of you."

"Mm~"

I started running my hands over Kurumi's body. I started from the bottom and started to feel her body while I was taking off her clothes. After a while Kurumi was lying naked on the floor with only a skirt underneath. Fluid was coming out right between her legs. Her face was red, but she was also looking at me with a sensual smile.

"Ren~ Me too~" Soon after, Yuki also came and lay down next to Kurumi right in front of me.

There was also much more fluid between Yuki's legs than Kurumi.

'I wonder if Yuki was fingering herself while I was taking off Kurumi's clothes.'

Then I started to take off Yuki's clothes. Yuki moaned whenever my hands touched Yuki's skin.

When I finished removing Yuki's clothes, there was a very sensual and beautiful sight before me. A sensual image of two beautiful sisters looking at me. I was having a hard time keeping both of them to myself and not sticking my dick in them.

Their breasts were moving up and down as they both breathed, Yuki's big boobs, Kurumi's smaller breasts, standing right in front of me like a masterpiece.

"Ren~ Come on~"

"Then girls, what do you think about it? Yuki you sit on one leg facing me and Kurumi sit on my other leg with your back to me."

They both did as I said without the slightest resistance. And right now Yuki hugs me pressing her breasts to me, Kurumi leans her back on me.

"Ahnnn~ Ren~"

I was squeezing and kneading Yuki's ass with one hand. With my other hand, I was stroking Kurumi's body, making small pinches on her nipples, causing her to moan.

"Kurumi, call me."

"H-How should I call you?" Kurumi asked, barely speaking.

"How about Onii-chan?"

"O-Onii-chan?"

"Yes."

"T-Then Ren-niichan."

"Perfect Kurumi."

"Nii-chan please keep going. Ahnn~ It feels so good~"

"Ren~"

"Hm? Mmmfff." I turned to Yuki's voice and was suddenly kissed by Yuki. Yuki was exploring the inside of my mouth with her tongue.

"N-Not fair Onee-chan~" Suddenly I started being kissed by Kurumi as well.

[Two women compatible with the contract were found. Would you like to make a contract?]

'What?'

========================

Sorry for the late chapter

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

12