CHAPTER 53: Attack On Zolgear (I)
498 1 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Ren's eyes were glowing red, and instead of his usual warm expression, he had an icy gaze.

'What is this?! I never thought Ren could have such an expression. It feels like all he wants is to kill everyone. As if life had no meaning in his eyes.' Maria thought, not knowing how right she was.

"It's time to go." Zolgear said.

"Not so fast! [Blood Slash]!" I used a blood attack but Zolgear still passed through the gate but left something very valuable on the ground.

-----------------------------------------------

(Zolgear's Mansion)

"AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!" As soon as Zolgear passed through the gate, he began to painfully grab her arm. Seeing what had happened, Zest and Maria were speechless as Zolgear's arm was completely severed.

'How much power did Ren put into the attack? If that attack had come to me, it would probably have even ripped my head off. But I still have to do this sorry Ren, Mio-sama, Kurumi, Yuki.'

------------------------------------------------

(School)

I grabbed Zolgear's arm and headed over to Lars.

"Yuki wait for me at home, I'll be back soon and together we will save Mio and Kurumi." I said to Yuki and I ran towards to Lars.

'Lars' presence indicates he's on the roof of the school.' I started running towards the roof of the school and when I opened the door I noticed Lars standing with his usual mask on his face.

"Lars."

"Hm?"

"Tell me where Zolgear's castle is or take me there."

"Why should I do that?"

"Because I will kill him."

"Do you really think you can kill him?"

"Of course." I said and threw Zolgear's severed arm to the ground.

I couldn't see his facial expression, but I'm sure he was surprised.

"Is this really Zolgear's arm?"

"%100, I cut it."

"Then how confident are you that you can kill Zolgear?"

"%100 he is just a bug. I ignored him for a while, but he's starving to death and I'm going to feed him."

"Then I want something in return."

"What is it?"

"Don't kill him."

"Hm?!"

"I wanna kill him." Lars said and I could feel his anger.

"Okay, but I want to watch you kill him, and when you kill him, you'll give his body to me."

"Why do you want his body?"

"Needed for something secret about vampires. I can't tell you that."

"Okay. I see."

After the talk, Lars and I returned home. There were no signs of fighting in the house, only 1 plate of food on the table.

'As I understand it, Maria put some kind of magic or medicine on the food and when Kurumi ate she passed out and then she was kidnapped.' I thought.

"Ren any news? Where is Zolgear? How do we save Kurumi?" Yuki asked one by one.

"I've brought someone to help us lead us to Zolgear's castle."

Then I told Yuki about the plan, although Yuki didn't like Lars, she decided to do it for Kurumi.

Lars will send us near the castle and Yuki distract Zest inside while I deal with Maria and Lars will save Kurumi.

"Let's kill Zolgear and save Kurumi and Mio."

"Yes."

And we started to implement the plan. Lars opened a portal and we all went through that portal. The first thing we saw was a big castle, of course, only I knew that this castle was actually alive.

The three of us made our way towards the castle, concealing our presence. We parted ways with Lars in front of the castle.

I took Yuki in my arms and using my stealth skill, I entered the castle. The castle was really alive because when I used my presence sensing, it seemed as if everything around was alive. But we barely managed to locate Mio and Maria.

There was a small glitch when we entered, Maria, Zest, Mio and Zolgear were in the same room.

"You vampire brat, did you think you could sneak into my castle, you still have a long way to go, in fact, you have come to the end of your path! HAHAHAHAHA!!!" Zolgear's voice come suddenly.

"If he knows we're here, there's no need to hide." We went to the room where Zolgear was, and I blasted the door open with a powerful kick.

'Kill... Cut... Burn... Rip... Destroy... Despair...' The scene as he walked in caused Ren's thoughts to fill with chaos, and he nearly lost his temper. Because Mio was chained to the wall and Zolgear was touching her face and occasional breasts with the only disgusting hand he had.

'I will kill him, torture him, burn him...'

The room was suddenly filled with a dark bloodlust, everyone was having trouble even breathing. And Zolgear realized at that moment that he was doing something he shouldn't have done. Touching the person Ren loves.

Ren's hair was covering his eyes but his mouth was murmuring so even Yuki could hardly hear it since it was so low, but there was something she could tell from the few words she heard, the Ren next to her was not the same Ren she knew herself right now.

[Conditions met The skill [True Vampire Form] is automatically activated.]

After this message, which no one saw except Ren, everyone was shocked because the surrounding darkness started to circle around Ren as if it was dancing, after a while, blood began to form around and circle around Ren just like in the darkness. Ren's shiny white hair turned a demonic white. Ren's eyes, once blood-red, were now glowing crazily red as he lifted his head a little. His sclera, which was previously white, was now pitch black. Then, two bat wings appeared on Ren's back, all black and with slight traces of blood.

No one understood what was going on, but they knew something, a monster was in front of them right now.

'This BRAT is actually a MONSTER!!'

"Zolgear." Even Ren's voice sounded like a devil.

"Zolgear, you will not be forgiven."

"We can talk about it, kid. Just keep calm and don't do anything stupid, I'm not touching him, but if you kill me, the demon king Leonhart will chase you. Why don't we act as if today never existed." Zolgear was getting a very high sense of danger from Ren, as if one wrong move would cause death.

"Shut up."

========================

Here is a Discord server link for you. Character illustrations are available on my Discord channel.

https://discord.gg/WqSpSasytA

Join My Pa*reon

https://www.patr*on.com/DEADLY_SHADOW

delete this (*) mark.

8