Chapter 1- Poor Crown Prince
3.8k 21 93
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Michael was pissed.

He put so much effort into finding a hidden place in the garden, and even climbed on top of a tree so that no one could disturb him.

Yet, somehow, people kept on stumbling into this place.

What the hell are they doing here anyway?

Looking over the surrounding area using his bird's eye of view, Michael spotted two figures that were wrestling on the tall grass, a man and a woman.

'Seriously, there going to do that here?'

Although he knew that his current world was more backward than his old one, he didn't expect these people to be so bold.

Now that he thought about it, the man pushing down the girl looked kind of familiar. He had medium length blonde hair, a handsome face with delicate features, and a pair of green eyes that were staring at the girl under him with an overwhelming lust.

'Wait a second, isn't that the Crown prince, Lawrence Galatine? And the girl under him, wasn't that the commoner girl who got accepted into the academy because of her rare Light attribute?'

Long silky blue hair, large green doe eyes, a delicate face and a petite figure.

Yep, that was definitely, Alicia Sapphire.

But why doesn't she look like she was enjoying this at all?

Using mana to enhance his hearing, he started to eavesdrop onto their conversation, and what he heard caused him to frown.

"Please, don't do this!" Alicia cried out. Her words were then stifled by a forceful kiss from Lawrence, who didn't seem to care about her rejection at all.

"I'm sorry Alicia, but I just can't take it any longer. Your the one who made me like this, so you have to take responsibly." Lawrence said with a growl, while starting to get to work on her clothes.

Alicia could only let him do so with tears rolling down her eyes, knowing that no matter what she did, she was going to lose her innocence today.

Michael was hearing all of this from the distance, and the more he heard, the angrier he got.

'Your the one who made me like this? Just admit your a horny guy who couldn't hold it in and decided to use his status to force himself onto his crush. Like seriously, can't you hear her rejections or see the tears in her eyes?'

'I can't watch this any longer.'

A large fluctuation of mana started to emerge from Michael, as he started to construct the spell model for a basic Space attribute magic.

[Teleport]

Lawrence, who had just finished stripping Alicia of her clothes, unbuckled his pants and was ready to insert his hard member into the innocent, poor girl.

But, just as he was about to, she vanished like she wasn't even there in the first place.

"What the hell!"

Being cockblocked at the final moment, Lawrence was more then pissed off. That was definitely a spell, a spell of the Space attribute! Tracing the mana fluctuations to it's owner, Lawrence eyes went wide as he met face to face with Michael.

"It's you, you bastard! How dare you! Do you think that just because your the Crown prince of the Clarent Kingdom, you can intervene in my affairs, Michael Clarent!"

Michael was a bit confused when he heard this. How the hell did the prince recognize him? He was pretty sure that they have never met before.

'Wait, he probably did a background check on me when I enrolled in the academy. Makes sense, since the Clarent Kingdom is one of the few nations with enough power to compete against the Galatine Empire.' 

Michael proceeded to use [Blink] to teleport in front of the raging Crown prince, and gazed at him with a look of disgust.

"Unlike some people, I have morals, and don't use my status and power to force myself onto innocent girls. You did all of that, and you have the gall to scream at me? You should be ashamed of yourself." Michael responded heatedly.

"You don't know anything! She wanted to do it as much as I did! She just doesn't realize it yet. Just like she doesn't realize that she loves me as much as I love her!" Lawrence retorted with a shaky voice.

It was obvious something had broken inside Lawrence, as he kept on muttering about how Alicia loved him with an obsessed look in his eyes.

"Whatever. You should count your lucky stars that you didn't finish what you started, because if you did, I wouldn't just teleport Alicia to the girls bathroom, I'd teleport you to the teachers lounge with your junk out."

Of course, this was just a threat. He didn't have the authority to send someone straight to the teacher's lounge. 

In Galatine Royal Academy, it was forbidden to use large scale or high tier magic on school grounds. As a member of the Spatial magic program, he had the authority to use non offensive space magic of low tier on school property.

He could only teleport to places like the bathroom, like he did with Alicia, or the cafeteria.

In fact, that was exactly what he did, as today's events had left Michael with an appetite. 

So, he left, leaving behind the broken Crown prince, who was desperately trying to pull up his pants.

"I'll have my revenge, Michael! You will rue the day that you messed with me, Lawrence Galatine!"

93