Chapter 1 – Carl Xernivious IX
59 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the morning, people start to wake up and get ready for work.

The servants in the palace had been prepared since earlier, they started to move and do their duties, cleaning all the places in the palace and making breakfast for the King. It should be the same as the royal family, but it's no longer a thing to hide that the royal family is dead since the previous war against the enemy kingdom.

All that's left of the royal family is the third prince and is now the King of the Titan Kingdom. The third prince doesn't deserve to be king in the slightest, everyone knows how useless the third prince is and it makes a lot of people worry about the future of the kingdom.

Titan Kingdom, just a small sized kingdom doesn't live up to its name at all. 

"I have an aunt in another kingdom, I was thinking of quitting soon and going there. I will get a job with her help" The maids were gossiping and talking about the future. 

They knew what would happen to a kingdom ruled by a person who did not have the qualifications to rule. Dictatorship, Tyranny, Corruption, and a nightmare for the people.

"What about me? I don't have any acquaintances in other countries, and I'm lucky to get this job"

"Me too, I just hope that King Carl doesn't become a very bad King. He is useless then at least don't become a terrible King "

They nodded in agreement with what their friend said, the conversation keeping their voices as low as possible ensuring that no one overheard their conversation. If anyone complains about their conversation, then what awaits them is only a very severe punishment and the worst is death.

It was common that caught insulting nobles, the punishment was death.

Leaving the gossiping maids behind, a maidservant was walking towards the Chamber of King Carl Xernivious. She opened the door and saw that the King had woken up from his sleep, who was currently standing in front of the Mirror looking at his face.

' Narcissistic ' The maidservant thought that the king was admiring his own appearance.

But it couldn't be wrong, that King Carl was really a handsome man, with a firm face, fair skin, blond hair and a body that, although not extraordinary, was still in good shape. If only he became more useful, then many women would definitely idolize him, unfortunately King Carl is famous for his incompetence and who wants to be his wife only wants status.

But that didn't mean they could be indifferent in front of her, she lowered her head and greeted King Carl..

"Greetings Your Majesty"

King Carl tilted his head to the side and looked at the maidservant, he continued to stare at her but his gaze was not on the woman but the words above her head.

Above the woman's head had words floating.

[ Erika ] [ 25 years ] [ Servant ] [ loyalty : 30 ( Unfaithful ) ] 

' Isn't this very good ? I can check who is loyal and unfaithful to me' thought King Carl while telling the woman to get up.

"we can wake up now"

"..."

"You can start cleaning, and prepare me simple clothes and after cleaning you are allowed to go out, no need to help me get dressed"

" Yes, Your Majesty"

King Carl walked away from the mirror and rushed into the bathroom, leaving the maid there doing her job.

...

The bathroom, King Carl was soaking in the Pool which was huge and could accommodate ten people over here. He felt that rich people always spent money on useless and strange things, it was difficult to get used to the lives of rich people let alone kings.

Taking a deep breath King Carl said "So, I was reincarnated into another world as a King and have a System. What's your name System?"

[ Absolute Country System... This system will help Host to make Host Country, become the strongest country in all fields, if that's what you want or Country according to Host want ]

"Isn't there a goal of the System? Like making the strongest, greatest, largest country etc. According to the System Novels I read, you should be more selfishly demanding"

[ Don't worry Host. I'm not that kind of low-level System, they are usually Low-level System as it requires Hosts to reach a certain level to increase their level, because when the Host reaches the highest level of their World, then they will gain. As for me, being a System already at the peak of the tier, there's no need to do that. But you still need to raise your level to be able to access various Functions that will help you greatly in developing your country ]

"Does that mean there won't be any missions?" Carl asked, but he was relieved by what the System said.

[ Of course there are, but Missions are made if there are important things, such as drought then missions to overcome drought or food shortages will be made, it's in line with what you have to do. The penalty for failing to complete the mission does not exist, only the impact that will occur if the drought is not resolved immediately]

“Well, it's something I have to complete even without a mission. But, at least I won't become a slave to the System” said Carl.

As he was cleaning his body, a thought appeared in his mind and he immediately spoke to the system.

"Am I not going to get the Starter Pack?" Carl felt it was very important to get the Starter Pack.

[ You will not get the Beginner's Package, but you will get 2 Abilities that will help you, namely Meta Learning and Meta Teaching. These two abilities will help you learn to become a King or other skills and Meta Teaching will make it easier for you to see shortcomings and find ways to improve them ]

Carl had a relieved smile on his face and felt happy, as if a weight had been lifted from his mind. Because he was always worried that he would become a bad King, but with this then the time to learn all that is needed will take much less time and if he explains a revolution then others will understand more easily.

Those two abilities really really helped him a lot, as the System said.  And when he received those two abilities, he felt a big change within him, he felt his brain could work better than before and his way of seeing the world changed.

It was a strange feeling, but Carl felt himself very refreshed and renewed. He tried to think about the lessons in school, but not only could he understand them very easily but also remember them easily, in a short span he had memorized all the lessons in school from elementary to high school level.

He tried to understand everything and Learning. And in no time he understood, which all took years and he still didn't even understand before.

“Damn, if this was Earth I would have been accepted into a Top University.” Unfortunately Carl was in another world instead of Earth, a few lessons at school would be of great help to him.

But he didn't feel disappointed or sad, Carl had accepted this situation and didn't feel any remorse.

He shook his head and threw those thoughts back, having a bitter smile because he understood while in another world.

"System, what are your current functions?" Carl only knew the words that popped up in the butler's head.

The System's voice sounded inside his head.

[ System Functions i.e. Status Full and Simple, Full is similar to the Video Game you know while simple shows as you see on the Maid, Host. You can also see other people's Full Status, Full Status consisting of Biodata, Statistics, Talent, Skills, Background and others]

[ The second function is Country Status, showing all the information about your Country, from Simple to the most Complex, also showing the history or important events that happened. From your country established to the newest one, and also see what the country needs. Like Game build city]

After the System says two Functions should be the same, it leaves Carl with only 1 Function which is Status. There are no Shops, Buildings, or the like and Carl can't be like the protagonist who buys various buildings and technology from the Shop.

He felt that his System was really quite useless at the moment. He only got good things and it was Meta Learning and Meta Teaching, but-...

[Unlocked Mission Function]

[ Mission : Prove your qualifications are obtained ]

3