Ghost Touch
18.4k 5 264
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Half asleep, I shifted. Metal clinked.

“Mnnngh?” My eyes fluttered open. A hazy dream fled me, slowly replaced by a blurry recollection of yesterday’s events.

I’d been captured by slaver bandits.

The thought sent a horny throbb to my sex, which jolted me to full wakeness. Immediately, I took stock of my new bondage. 

A big metal collar encircled my neck, connecting me to the wooden floor with a long loose chain. Thick manacles bound my wrists together behind my back.

I tugged on my bindings, and to my delight, found myself helpless to escape them. Heat rushed to my inner thighs and sex. I wiggled against the shackles again to let the army of subby braincells in my head take in that delightful realization again and again. A giggle of glee might’ve escaped my lips.

Finally. FINALLY! Oh how I’d longed to be here, a beautiful damsel bound to be used.

Had my tongue not been parched, I’d have salivated.

I shuffled over to the wall mounted bottle feeders. At the tip of a metal tube, water droplets pooled under a button sized metal ball trapped within the tube.

It was similar to some pet bottle feeders I’d seen on Earth. The thought excited me, as I reached for the metal with fumbling licks. Here I was, a mighty demi-goddess, reduced to a pet, begging a metal cock for water.

My cheeks flushed bright pink.

Worse yet, my tongue and lips were among my more sensitive zones. The cool pressure on my tongue, and hard metallic tang on my lips, over time these alone worked me into an intense rut. Hot tension grew in my sex. My excitement began to drip down my thighs and ass.

I closed my eyes, doubling my efforts to figure out the bottle feeder. Trickles of cool water rewarded me, as I learned to adopt a steady rhythm of gulps and licks. Unconsciously, I began to move my hips as if I were riding a cock.

“Looking good lassie.” The redhead amazon entered my cell with a bucket.

Startled, I jerked from the drinking tube. I tried to cover myself, but bound as I was, it only resulted in me awkwardly stumbling onto my butt.

“I-I…”  My voice cracked under the pressure of her gaze.

My fantasies and physical reality crashed together. Suddenly, I realized just how naked I was, of how my most vulnerable areas were exposed, and currently being ravaged by my captor’s lustful gaze.

“What? Did a night-demon take yer chutzpah?” She poured the bucket’s contents—stew of some kind—into a through next to the water feeder. “Eat. Am gonna quiz some questions while ye chow.”

“But… My arms.” I tugged on them. The manacles clinked.

She lorded over me, grinning. “Ye?”

“Ah, but...” Gods, she smelled hot.

“Did ye need arms to drink?”

“I…” Musky. Strong. Overwhelming...

“Here, lemme help.” 

“Eaaah!”

She led my face to the feed through by the horn. My feet kicked loose hay on the floor as she pressed my face into the stew. “Gulp, gulp, lassie.” She lifted me an inch. 

I sucked in a breath. “Please… A—” 

She pressed me back down. “Gulp. Gulp. Chew. Chew. Ye get? Ain't that hard.”

“Mmmh! Mhhh-hm!” I tried to nod, but her grip might’ve as well been cast from steel.

“Good. Get on with it, we’ve got things to do.” She released me. 

I caught my breath, body shivering from the bullying, eyes tearing. My stomach growled. Shameless, I knelt into a position to eat from the through like livestock.

She patted my upturned butt. “Good lass. Ye have a name?”

“Ion.”

“Virgin?”

“A… Ah…” I averted my gaze. “I’ve never had sex.”

“Fertile?”

Gosh! My face must’ve turned red. I tensed my thighs, and whispered, “T-to my knowledge. Yes.”

“Great. Family, affiliations? Now’s not the time to hold back, if there’s anyone who’d pay ransom for yer ass.”

I swallowed a meat chunk. “None.”

“Hehee. Got any skills?”

“I… N-none worth mentioning.”

She gave me an honest spank. I squealed, eyes wide.

“I’ll decide what’s worth what. What were ye? Where're ye from?”

“A…” Of crap. I didn’t know a damn about this world, not without divine ability telling me everything. I had to spin a lie. “I’m…”

“Ye?” She tilted her head menacingly.

Actually. Nevermind about lying. I’d never been good at them.

“I was a freeloader,” I admitted, ears burning with shame, as I lowered my gaze. “I lived by the edge of town… Off of my relative’s handouts. They wanted me to… I-I left the town on my own.”

“Reeeeeaally? All naked?”

“Aaaah… I-I think I got caught up in some kind of magic. It transported me here like this.”

She shrugged. “Eh. Aight.”

“Um…” Having finished, I licked stew from my lips. “I didn’t get your name?”

“Miss. Trainer, or Trainer.” Trainer unlocked my leash from the floor and pulled me to follow. “Understand yer situation yet?”

I was led through a corridor of cells, all empty. Huh, that’s weird. I remembered them always being full of slaves in training.

“Agh!” My leash was yanked. 

“Un-der-stand?”

“Y-yes. I’m… you’re going to try to turn me into a slave?”

“Ha. Yer already a slave already lassie. We’re turning ye into one worth something. Yer gonna learn how to serve, how to entertain, an’ how to keep yerself good for yer owner.”

“Ah.” My sex throbbed in anticipation. I couldn’t wait to be forced to kneel before her, to be reprimanded for my no doubt sloppy oral technique, and for gagging on cocks. Soon! Soon this degenerate slut was going to get her first dick. Aaahn, just the thought made me gush.

We entered a small room furnished with ropes and vials.

“Eh?” I looked around. Where were the assistants with erections and strapons? I’d never seen this room used by the bandits before.

She left me standing in the center, and removed my leash, and unlocked my wrists. “Now, hold still, unless you wanna get hurt. Am gonna fix ye in place.”

Eeeh?

Trainer picked up a silver pendant set with gems glowin an ethereal turquoise hue, and slipped it around my neck. My wrists were locked to a chain, hanging low enough from the ceiling that I might sit in a kneeling position.

“First thing we do is check resistance. Now, since ye didn’t get hit with that dart we’re gonna do it here.”

Trainer pressed her finger to the pendant, and fed it a few sparks of her mana. The gems glowed brighter.

“Wha- what’s going to happen to me?”

“Yer gonna learn to beg.” Trainer chuckled wickedly.

Ghostly hands floated into being, approaching me. Trainer left, and locked the door. I shivered, squealing as a hand caught my ankle.

“Eeeh! Hah?” Cool. Soft. The touch felt like an oily massage. 

It moved up my calf, sending my skin to goosebumps, and making me arch my back as I bit back another mewl. Where the hand slid off, my skin glistened, wet with some ethereal lubricant. Then, several dozen ghostly hands appeared, and began to float to my body.

“H-hi, friends?”

264