How I Lost My Godhood #Gone Wrong #Sexually
6.2k 5 36
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Phuah! Haahhh… haahh… Mmh.” I swallowed the load of cum in my mouth and licked my lips clean, doing my best to maintain a sexy pose with my breasts thrust forward and back arched. I kept my thighs together to make myself look juicier, and held my arms crossed behind my back, practically begging for bondage with my pose and lewd, black durlatex bodysuit. Like a good slut, I presented my black, demonic tongue for inspection. “Nhaah?”

“So-so, but I’ve had better,” said Oranus (or whatever her name was), the black-horned white-skinned demoness slut who thought herself my rival as an otherworldly sex-content producer. 

Bitch!

Her tone was dulling the ambient arousal after I’d busted my ass to keep it high! 

The former celebrity let her still hard cock hang freely before my face and I leaned in to gulp it down for another go, determined to maintain my disguise.

“Oww-nghuff?”

She grabbed my tongue in her clawed hand, nearly making me fall over from my ridiculous kneeling posture. “See, this is your first problem. Your tongue is barely any longer than a humans. Any decent sex-demon should have at least a retractable, if not a shapeshifting tongue. This is kinda the basics, ya know? Most of us sport vibrating nubs and aphrodisiac glands too. The idea isn’t to make your mouth a second pussy. Fuccubi’s mouth needs to be more. It needs to…”

She was giving people a lecture on ‘how to sexy’. 

Gathered around us was her manager, a few hanger-ons, and Kat (my former boss turned blue dragon-lady) as well as Grush (the boyfriend of my ex from Earth genderbend-reincarnated into a holy-smoky tall as fuck demoness with thick-muscled legs and a thick girl-dick in all too tight mini-shorts). 

Most other guests were browsing my possessions.

None had yet to realize who I was. Against all odds, I’d managed not to cum within the first thirty minutes of the show.

“Uh-uh. Yeah.” Grush nodded, her eyes unable to decide between my tits and Ora-something’s leotard-clad ass. “You know your stuff, huh?”

“Duh? I’ve been at this for fucking forever, unlike that purple upstart.”

“Oh yeah, yeah, Ion? She hot A.F. Costs like Hell to tap into deity streams tho. Plus you never know when it’s gonna be on.” Grush chuckled dumbly. “Fucking gods and their dumb ass schedules.”

Angry fingers pinched my tongue. 

I cried out a whimper, squirming on my spot, whining and moaning pitifully.

“Oh, oops?” Orani said, sneering at me. “Anyway, as I was saying, this one has waaays to go before becoming a half-decent cum-bucket. Honestly, ten souls will get you a better fuckubi slave, but we all have to start somewhere and let it not be said that Oranevarimasirus does not help out the industry newcomers. Well, assuming she ever buys her freedom and becomes something more than a slave, but that’s besides the point!”

“Pheewe!” I whined, sobbing as she kept on pinching my tongue.

“Oh, right, yes. You should get this pierced and branded with some magic as soon as possible.” Her eyes lit up. “Wait a minute! Oi, Mistress Noi!”

Noi appeared beside us, arms behind her back, the cosmic cape flowing around her. “Mmmyes?”

“We were wondering.” Orabitch gestured at me as she spoke. “Is branding and piercing… It’s your property after all.”

“Ah!” Noi smiled at me and stepped closer, placing her foot atop my cock, squeezing it softly against the floor.

“Ahhng! Hiih!” Teeth clenched, I forced myself to stay still and breathe as masochistic pleasure threatened to take me over the edge and to the climax.

“I thought I taught it to answer questions. Slave, what do you think of the guests marking you?”

Ori-whatever released my tongue.

I sucked in a dollop of drool, my body shivering. Shit. If they started marking me now, I’d cum from the pain alone, nevermind the humiliation. “Please spare me, Mistress, could I please instead have… you promised a chastity belt for my girl-dick if I served you well.”

Noi raised an eyebrow at Orababa.

Chastity belt was my only hope, a desperate final gambit to combat climaxes. If I could manage to convince them to cage my girldick and maybe even plug up the rest of my holes with something small enough to not make me cum in the process, I could maybe manage to keep the guests aroused without cumming and maintain dignity before my believers.

“Dang… Chick wants it locked up.” Grush shook her head. “Why’s she got a dick in the first place.”

“Now, now, there is a certain charm in submissive cocks too,” said Kat, her curious dragon-eyes raking my body. “What do you think?”

“Hmph!” Ora-whateves scoffed. “Yeah, though in this case it’s obviously a pretty sad attempt to look sexier by being more subby. The imp just doesn’t have enough creativity to come up with anything else, but I get it. You’re new. You don’t get it yet that you can’t shove an erection into a cage, it just doesn’t fit. What you want is a cock ring. Here, let me show you.”

She clicked her fingers, casting a simple spell.

A sharp spank slapped my cock so hard my vision blurred. I struggled to breathe, grinding my teeth and groaning. Something incredibly tight and stiff choked my dick so hard each pulse of my erection hurt.

My eyes wandered to my groin and found a black demon-steel cock-ring sealed around the base of my girldick. And it was doing something to me.

Every pulse of arousal felt hotter. I was so stiff the pain made me sob, but oh gosh did I like that hurt. My thoughts got woozy. My brain swam in arousal. I writhed on my knees, unable to sit straight, my hands slid all over my thighs and pubic mound as I resisted the urge to touch myself.

“Nggh. T-there,” Oracock grunted. She’d shackled her own cock with the same ring. “As a subby slut, especially as a party toy, you oughta think of others first. Some might want to ride you.”

“Wow, how thoughtful!” Noi cheered, slapping her on her juicy, spankable rump. “Now, you were talking about piercings. This could be a perfect opportunity to sample the jewelry collection of our former host and current party slave…”

 

***

 

Noi had magically altered my outfit, removing most of the bodysuit. I kept on a glove-sleeved bolero and thigh-highs with a tall garter belt hugging my waist almost like a corset.

My pussy, asshole, and breasts were all bare, aroused, and painfully erect or wet. 

Arm shackles fixed my elbows together behind my back, forcing my back into an arch so my tits and ass were thrust onto better display. Cuffs fixed my wrists to my thighs at an angle where I could juuust barely finger my anus if I so dared, but touch neither my pussy or cock. A short chain fixed my hooved legs together at the ankles so I could only take tiny little tip-toeing steps.

The worst was that she’d unleashed my collar and fixed it into my new torturously tight cock-ring instead.

Bitter moans and grunts kept escaping me as I shifted in place, marinating in hornyness and the shifting pressure. I’d not have a chance to grow used to the infernal choking of the cock-ring before she started this torture. Just walking was horrible

Every jerk on my cock’s leash was a jolt of pain combined with a feeling of the world’s tightest handjob. Worse, it kept wobbling like mad with my awkwardly swaying gait. It felt like a steel-girder was about to snap off of me. 

Our little group gathered a few more tag-alongs, namely my fallen celestial fangirls who got curious at the mention of demonstrations on the auction items. 

A few demonic tails brushed against mine as I passed them, sending shivers of odd pleasure through me. Every now and then, curious fingers would spread my ass-cheeks open, or cop a deep feel of my helpless butt. Some caressed my thighs. A few had hefted my weighty boobs or outright manhandled them with deliberate cruelty just to make me whimper. 

My old boss ‘Kat’, the slender blue dragon-girl, at one point shoved two slimy fingers in my mouth and had me clean them off of her own pussy-juices. 

While I’d not been outright used that much yet, I was starting to feel like the party relief toy already. 

They were all giggling at me, giddy to watch me squirm. A few cooed with feigned sympathy at my pathetic state, calling me ‘sorry widdle slave’ or ‘cutie-butt’ while squeezing my cheeks, only to elicit a meep from my lips with a quick spank or a harsh finger-flick on my nips or cock.

My brain was a misty buzz of sex and masochism. I couldn’t stop myself from drooling after the gorgeous enemies surrounding me, about to rob and rape me. My rubber wrapped thighs squeaked as I rubbed them together in horny anticipation. 

Gosh, if they could get on with it already and fuck me silly! Just make me choke on cock and stuff me stupid!

No, bad girl. Bad girl.

I ceased my writhing, trying to draw deep breaths. I had to hold on for my believers. 

Cumming would fail them and reveal that the Goddess of Magic and Knowledge they worshiped was in truth nothing but a pathetic whore, who gets off on being treated like a slave. If they found out, my religion would evaporate within years if not months, and I would become nothing but a whore who gets off on being enslaved for real!

“Here we go.” Noi brought us to a halt. “Our slave’s jewelry collection. What would you like to start with?”

Upon pedestals formed of pale misty thoughtstuff were arrayed thousands upon thousands of jewels of all sorts, glistening metals and brilliant jewels. Many hundreds of them were lewd – nipple rings, clit-studs, and such.

“Well, gotta say I’m not surprised,” said Orbitch. “A lot of would be slut demons are too intimidated to pierce themselves, and end up hoarding instead. Lucky for you, I’m here to help you get over that hurdle.” She finished with an unnecessarily horny moan, striking a pose for the audience, which elicited many woos from her hanger-ons.

The wannabe had requested herself to be bound in the same way as me, supposedly ‘to better guide a newbie slut-bitch’. As if I need some washed out nobody’s guidance in sluttery…

Not that she wasn’t sexy trussed up.

Orawhat made for a delicious bondagette. Thigh-cuffs made her pale-white rump stand out and widened her thigh-gap. Without the leotard in the way, her puffy black-haired pussy stood out, and her tits (slightly smaller than mine) stood perkily, as if begging to be teased.

And tease they did her. She was a demonic celebrity after all, if a washed out one.

Plenty of my current fangirls wanted to autograph her. Orahot moaned and whimpered as they branded her marble-white demon curves with forge-hot claws, drawing their names and lewd runes on her. 

I didn’t even mind her stealing the show and shoving me on the outer edge of the group, while everyone huddled around to gawk at her. That kind of neglect gets me off big time. 

Only problem was that the color of arousal in the room was changing.

Hot pink was graying out as more and more of the room’s arousal gathered around her instead of me. The seals marking my demonic disguise’s durability were slowly ticking out. Being sub-cucked was fine, but the thought of being discovered by my enemies, former Earth-acquaintances, and everyone else made me clamp up with cold shivers.

“Please, I–hngh!”

Noi had clenched her fist around my cock, nearly knocking my legs from underneath me.

I chewed my lip, biting down a scream as painful pleasure threatened to tip me over and make me cum. 

“Don’t bother the guests, slave. People are talking,” Noi said, smiling, and turned back to the others, still squeezing my dick.

They chatted away around Oraslut, gawking and groping her hot nubile demon curves, while Noi’s hand trapped me in a limbo between orgasm and pain. I was huffing, grunting, and mewling, trying to both desperately to squirm a little bit more freedom against my shackles to fap and to keep myself from fapping so I wouldn’t cum.

“So, whadabout them piercings?” asked Grush, saving me from the torturous moment.

Ora let out a shuddering moan. “Ahh, that’s right. We were teaching the new slave demon how to appease her owners, while sampling her former collection. First, we have to get her pierced.”

I took the pain like a champion, only crying a little each time the demonic stapler pierced my nipples, clitoris, navel, and nose. With a quick healing spell, I was ready to be studded.

Ora picked herself my most prized golden piercings – arcane tools capable of pleasuring their wearer in every which way imaginable.

As for me… she started with a big, trashy U-shaped nose-ring that made it hard to breathe through my nostrils, forcing me into loud mouth-breathing.

“Trust me, babe. This is a perfect fit for the cow-look you’ve got going on,” she said. “Next… your tongue. It definitely needs some help, or you’ll never make it as an oral pleasurer.”

Acting on her guidance, my fans grabbed me by my horns, collar, and neck to hold me steady and stretched my tongue out of my mouth while I whimpered and struggled against their grasp. Tears welled in my eyes as they pierced it a couple more times, and then inserted a total of nine big demon-metal studs. The ends magically sealed themselves, making them impossible to remove.

The amount of metal made my tongue really heavy. Studs kept clinking against each other and my teeth, and since I had to keep my lips parted to breathe my tongue kept slipping out uncontrollably.

“There, that’s a good beginner slut look. And, as a bonus, the demon-metal will enhance sensitivity of your tongue and the sex of the person you’re licking! Double win. You oughta be  thankful.” She winked.

I was about to tell her to fuck off, when Noi squeezed my cock.

“Hngh! Thankh huu,” I mumbled, failing to suck in drool with my numb tongue.

Orawhatwashecalled nodded gracefully. “Next. A slave is nothing without a good collar.”

For herself she bought from Noi one of my masterpieces – a divine metal choker that enhanced paingasms into truly toe-curling experiences that could knock you out for weeks. For me, she offered again a black demon-metal (I was starting to notice a pattern) choker. It was thick and crude and slightly too tight for my neck, choking me the moment they clasped it on me. Worse, it was tall enough to be almost a posture collar, so I had to keep my head up at all times. 

As it clicked on and the magic sealed it permanently shut, I shivered as tendrils of magic wormed out and entwined with my mana.

“Since you’re a beginner, I figured you might need a bit of extra guidance. That’s a demon tamer’s collar. It’ll zap you with pain if you disobey your master.”

“Like so!” Noi snapped her fingers.

I screamed as a jolt of pain like ten whip strikes at once raked my body all over. My teary eyes widened and knees buckled, though Noi caught me by the link of my collar. Instead of crumbling onto the floor I was left to choke.

“Up, up. C’mon, slave.” She pulled my nose ring too now, drawing fresh tears and whimpers.

I scambered upright, my body still shivering as pain melted into lingering heat across my skin. Trickles of drool flowing from my dumbly open mouth was further cooling the phantasmal wounds.

“Excellent choice,” Noi praised my wanna-be-rival, rewarding her with affectionate cock-stroking. 

She leaned into it, offering her bound body proudly. “Mmmnh… Thank you, mistress Noi. I only aim to please.”

Most of the arousal continued to center around Oraslave, though it had stabilized. My disguise wasn’t losing power as rapidly. Quite a few hands and eyes were caressing me, hefting my helpless tongue, dipping to my inner thighs to take samples of my sex-juices, and whatnot. 

Grush, the fucker who’d stolen my old gf, was most brazen of all despite her still being in the same room! She was digging around my pussy idly while stroking the growing girl-dick in her pants.

Just the sight of that monster had me moaning.

“Hold on bitch, you’ll get dicking soon enough,” she chuckled, giving my rump a spank, then turned to others. “Hey, we doing more piercings?” 

Someone withdrew a demonic tail from Ora’s throat with an erotic slurp. She licked her lips, writhing sensuously against her bondage. “Mmnh, let us–”

“Ooops, before I forget!” Noi traipsed back up to me (she kept wandering off all the time) and hefted the O-link of my collar, activating its magic. “Open Master access to everyone.”

Another tremble went through my mana.

“There we go. You can now all make the slave squirm as you like. Please continue.” 

My navel was next and another big demon-metal stud ended up decorating my tummy. Its main purpose was to make me look extra trashy, but it did have a magical function too – an ability to make me ovulate at will and to clean my insides of cum. Basically, to control my womb at will to prevent or encourage pregnancy.

Not that I could’ve gotten pregnant with a divaslab on, but I did feel something funny happen in my brain when Grush immediately activated the stud and made me ovulate.

She kept on pawing lazily at my pussy when they pierced my nipples with two huge metal rings, big enough for most people to hook three fingers through. And heavy enough to be a constant discomfort. Worse yet, a gravity enhancement allowed their weight to be controlled.

My clitty was last, and for that I and Ora were bent over misty furniture for better access. Noi gifted her my favorite clit-piercing for half-free, while I was pierced with a big and ugly ring with shitty vibration settings and weight control as the only magic it had. They, of course, set the vibration to ‘annoying’ and upped the weight to just under the threshold where my pleading for mercy steadied to huffing and whimpering.

They all (most of them anyway) kinda forgot about me after that.

Orathief and others started bidding and buying my jewelry collection off of Noi, showing soulbeads and other divine cash into her lap. My ‘crazy fangirl’ demons and old boss did some piercings and heavy flirting before they started a 8-way orgy with Ora. The pale demonette got totally buried in pussies and girldicks.

And Noi, I’ve no clue where she disappeared. Caught a glimpse of her trying on some of the collars and cuffs when she thought nobody was looking.

Heh! I might’ve put a bit of extra dominance into that simulacrum bitch, but I didn’t take the sub out of her.

As for me…

I was on my knees choking on the big fat girldick of the genderbent alphahole that stole the only gf I’ve ever had from me. Every subby-beta neuron in my brain was busy exploding.

“Nngh. Shit, deeper,” she grunted, tightening her fist on my hair to press a few more inches down my throat.

Her hardon pressed my neck against the unyielding collar, blocking blood flow. I let out a gurgling scream, while wheezing thin breaths through my ring clogged nostrils. Corners of my teary vision began to blacken. I balled my fists, fighting every instinct inside me that screamed to start anal masturbation.

I couldn’t cum. If I came, it was all over.

“Fuck!” she pulled me off of her.

I began coughing, gasping for air.

“Collar’s too tight,” Grush said, frowning. “Hey, slave, OK if I call you that right?”

My tied up cock shuddered. “Yesh,” I slurred with my stud-addled tongue.

“Cool. Cool. C’mon, let’s find somewhere to bend you over before your puss gets all loose and useless.” She picked up the leash on my cock-ring and tugged upwards, forcing me to put on a sad display of stumbling and huffing to get on my hooves. “‘Kay slave-bitch, lead the way. Am gonna make you cum your brains out.”

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuggidy fuq.

My pussy throbbed mad. My anus kept on twitching hungrily.

If she so much as inserted the tip, I was gonna cum.

I sucked in my drool off my dumbly hanging tongue and tried my hardest to concentrate, to plan! Could I delay it? There were hidden corners in my sanctum that would take a while to reach, but that wasn’t enough. I needed something else.

Thanks to Grush’s hornyness, my demonic disguise had stopped ticking down. I had some room to maneuver, though not much.

I needed some way for people to keep ogling at me, while avoiding her monster dick.

My eyes spotted my ex and an idea popped up. It could work!

Moaning, I put on a little show of squirming against my bindings, making sure to wiggle my tightly collared cock for Grush. “Mahteh, thish shlave–”

“Slave-bitch, ‘tis your new name,” Grush chuckled.

If she hadn’t made my ovaries pop through the naval stud before, they would have popped now. “Slhave-bitch,” I corrected myself, “Woulh bhe honored tho wath rheal woman take shuch big cock, before getting shloppy seconds.”

Grush’s eyes tightened with thinking. She licked her lips, eyes darting to her girlfriend’s juicy ass. Jelina, the gorgeous milky-skinned elf that she’d become, was trying and buying my outfits. She’d slipped on some scarlet durlatex gloves and stockings on her limbs. A matching harness with a zippered thong and a big collar hugged her slender figure.

She looked more gorgeous than ever and the way those straps dug between her ass-cheeks made my dick pulse.

I let out a meep as Grush pulled on my cock-leash. “You like that huh? Yeah, bet you do. She’s mine and I don’t do ugly bitches. Yea, think I’ll give you your show, slave-bitch.”

She set out at a punishingly brisk pace, dragging my hobbled slave-ass along on a leash.

“Oh, Grush.” Jelina turned, face beaming and cheeks red. “How do you like–mmmph?!”

Grush swept her up in a kiss, her hand enclosing around Jelina’s neck. Her other hand found her ass and spanked, eliciting an aroused giggle from the elf girl. That hand then slid down to unzip her and find her pussy wet and ready.

“I’m gonna fuck you here,” Grus growled, causing shudders through both me and Jelina. She cast a harsh gaze on me. “Slave-bitch.”

“Yesh mahteh?”

“Sit.”

I went on my knees and sat my ass down.

“And watch.” 

Grush hoisted Jelina off the ground effortlessly, fingers sliding from her neck to her mouth, two of her gigantic demon digits as big if not bigger than my girly cock. She sat my ex’s entire weight on her huge cock, guided in the tip, and buried her entire length inside that slender body without foreplay like she was her personal cock-sleeve.

Jelina howled with delight.

They began fucking furiously in front of me, all grunts and moans and splurts of horny fluids. They fucked just as they must’ve fucked when Jelina told me it wasn’t working anymore.

Except, this time I was on the floor, panting and drooling at them.

And this time, I had planned for them to fuck.

What began as a show of furious dominance, evolved whispers of love and devotion that kept on escalating. They remembered me for roughly one and a half fucks, until Jelina ‘got an idea’, and ‘borrowed’ some sex-toys from my collection and convinced Grush to try some of my butt-plugs with her.

Once the vibrations began, Grush’s face went from dominance to big helpless girl. The pair then started testing my other sex toys together, and Jelina began comparing my bigger demonic strap-ons to Grush’s cock (she did not win that contest).

Despite looking stupid while bound and sitting in a puddle of my own making, I grinned as I struggled upright.

I’d escaped a certain orgasm.

My determination was renewed. I could do this. I could find a balance between receiving enough sexual attention to maintain my disguise and pleasure. Like, sure, it had only been one day or less since Noi captured me, but I had hope that I could keep this up for days. I’d done crazier things for sure!

“Oh, oops!” 

One of my former corrupt high priests, let’s call her Mrs. Oops, bumped into my back. I fell forward, sticking my ass up thanks to my posture forcing bondage. My face planted into the soft misty floor with an oof. Her face smacked against my sloppy pussy.

Bliss exploded my world into white and electricity.

I convulsed as I came, kicking and struggling, and gasping for air as I writhed on the floor. I squirted my femcum all over her robes. My cock brushed against the ground and that was it. While the cock-ring was tight, it had its limits. Through that vanishingly tiny opening it left in my cumming-canal, I came. A thin pressurized stream of my girl-dick spunk shot all over Mrs. Oopsie’s face.

Pleasure mad as I was, I felt a tremble in my divine mantle.

“My God,” whispered Mrs. Oops. “You’re… Ion!”

“Ion?”

“That Ion?”

“What, who said Ion? Where is Ion?!”

Arousal levels around me dropped as realization spread through the room and surprise overpowered the ambient horny-energy.

The runes maintaining my demonic disguise ran out of energy. My disguise poofed into flakes of mana, revealing beneath the demon my true lilac-skinned curves, all tied up, wet, and ready to be fucked.

Gasps and tall silhouettes surrounded me.

“Wow, turned yourself into a girl to get extra-cucked huh?” chuckled Grush.

Everyone stared at me as I lay on the floor, marinating in defeat. I’d lost. I’d lost everything. They all saw me. Humiliation and embarrassment threatened to choke me with tears, but still I couldn’t stop myself from burying my fingers in my asshole to masturbate before them all.

I came with my ass before they grabbed me and started my public sexecution.

Psst. Don't despair. It's gonna end up all a-okay ^^. Got my divine essence situation sorted out kinda, and my new religion is stabilizing.

36