Chilling as Eye Candy
2.6k 1 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Now drink,” said the archmage, pronouncing her ‘r’ like it was her lover. She tipped her narrow chalice of champagne over her knee. Rivulets ran down her perfect shaved leg.

Dressed in only my lewd womb-tattoo and cuffs Noi had left me, I leaned in, my tongue out. “Mmmph-nngh…” I moaned, arching my body sensuously as I licked down the calf, ankle, and toes of an ageless human beauty with platinum hair, flawless skin, and several magotech implants – including star-like eyes.

“Mm. A little too shameless. More slave than harem member.” She shoved her toes deep inside my mouth.

“Mmrph?”

Her foot pressed me upright. I nearly lost my balance while on my knees, but managed to keep my arms folded behind my back in a show of submission.

“Far too shameless. Far too easy. I don’t need pleasure slaves in my inner circle, but perhaps… hmm… there could be a position for two of you. Do you like the taste of cum?”

“Nnngh…” My eyelids shuddered. I clenched my thighs as my arousal pulsed hot and wet.

“Excellent. My girls will introduce you to your post tonight.”

“Phyay,” I cheered against a mouthful of champagne-dressed toes.

The port was bustling with shady figures, bounty hunters, and slavers. Story of Ion would’ve been cut short if we didn’t make it through the applications.

The ultra-rich mage lady dismissed me soon after and I joined up with Shadada on the deck below. One of the decks below, I should add. This wasn’t a medieval caravel or whatever. This was a goddamn five-storey magic-punk yacht with gilded handrails, bide-equipped toilets, and sentient minifridge golems. 

Shadada gave me a grin and a high-five. “Nice! Knew you’d make it.”

“Pfft, easy peasy. She was going on something about being too slutty or whatever, but c’mon. Who can resist this?” I struck a cheeky pose and touched my gorgeous bod.

“Not me!” Shadada gave me a spank, which I returned.

We giggled like two idiots.

“Are you perchance the two newbies?”

“Hm?” I spun to see a cute-sexy young woman. She was a pale human with an air and body that exuded wealth. If not for her slender golden slave collar, and chimerically transformed horns, eyes, and clawed legs, I would’ve thought her our new mistress’ daughter.

“Pleased to make your acquaintance. I am Arranthur, one of the inner circle. Mistress instructed me to hand you your new uniforms, and instructions. Here, you may change into these first.”

“Hey! Yep, that’s us. Thanks,” I said.

I accepted a neatly folded white swimsuit. It turned out to be as lingerie-like as swimsuits could get, and would be veeeery see-through once wet. The design left a lot of back bare and dug into my crotch with a thin strip of fabric. A few tasteful cuts of criss-crossing fabric crossed over my breasts and midriff. I looked like a perfect poolside snacc!

Shadada’s forest green swimsuit was likewise a perfect match for her athletic build. It left a big window between her pubic mound and breasts so people could ogle at her abs. 

She snapped her elegant silver collar on. It clicked and tightened magically to a perfect snugness. A little plate in the front identified her as simply ‘S’.

Slaves for hire didn’t get to have names here.

That thought made my tongue a little dry and my other bits a little wetter.

“About the collar,” I began.

“Ah, apologies.” Arranthur spun her fingers, drawing arcane glyphs almost instantly. I heard a snap and the shackles Noi had left me fell apart in tiny bits.

“There,” she said. “You may now collar yourself.”

Eagerly, I slipped the slender choker around my neck and locked it shut. A shiver ran through my body. I was ready to be ‘I’!

“Thank you. Now, we will soon be departing–”

HONK!

HONK!

HONK!

The opulent yacht hallway nudged around us as the ship took off.

“–and there we go. Now that we have departed, your duties as rented slave will be to serve as eye-candy and entertain any guests who desire entertainment or your company. Converse with them, fetch them things as they request, and make them feel comfortable. If they should request, you may accompany them to rooms to serve as sex-slaves. Later in the evening, you will receive new roles.”

“Alright, sounds good!”

“Uhhuh, good stuff,” agreed Shadada.

Arranthur gave us a friendly smile. “Wonderful! Try to enjoy yourselves.”

We promised her we would.

And gods damn we did.

Being a deck-girl or more specifically a rented slave with deck-girl duties was chill living. Me and Shadada got upstairs and started lounging around as a pair of eye-candy. Couldn’t have imagined an easier or more pleasant job.

We lay tanning under a tropic-hot sun in our skimpy suits. Fresh sea wind tousled our hair and washed off the worst of the midday heat. Ice-cold drinks and luxurious finger food were in endless supply.

Stunning views slid past us leizurely, magical archipelagos of half-flying islands, untouched coral-fields of brilliant colors, and spotless blue skies. On the ship, our eyes shifted from ourselves to the erotic display of fifty-something gorgeous girls in collars and skimpy outfits. Flirty eyes were exchanged, as were suggestive tugs of swimsuits. Compliments were given freely.

A couple times some of the guests plopped down to talk to us. All of them were some kind of magical big-wigs, each and every one oozing that rich ‘I own the world’ vibe.

Me and Shadada got totally into it, clinging our bodies against a tall and well endowed mixed-sex archmage lady in an unbuttoned ‘tawaii’ shirt and khaki shorts. She complained how corporate intrigue was exhausting her and told us we had it good as simple slaves, while letting her palms wander over our curves.

“Oh no, that’s so tough,” I bemoaned, when she said something about taxation. “I’ve no clue what I’d do there.”

“You’d offer to suck their pussy,” offered Shadada.

Our temporary mistress laughed. 

We laughed with her as she told us we were lucky to be a pair of air-headed sluts and began groping our butts. We totally were too – air-headed sluts I mean. I let my brain drift and focused on nothing but looking hot, feeling hot, and serving my mistresses.

After the tawaii shirt gal, we also fed some food to a really hot short femboy in bikini, hung out in the jacuzzi with three other slaves and two mistresses doing a business discussion, and just did a lot of sexy lazing about.

“Been a while since we just hang out,” said Sadada as we basked on the sun-tanning deck and watched the exotic jungle-coated islands pass by.

“Has it? Oh, yeah… Guess it has been like… a couple years?”

“Eeehh…” Shadada shook her head from side to side. “Try twenty.”

I let out a hiss through my teeth.

“Mm-hm.”

I cleared my throat. “Sorry.”

“Naah, it’s fine. I get it. God stuff. Still, it’s fun. We should do this more often.”

“Whoring ourselves for some rich mortal?”

“Yep. It’s nice. Doesn’t always have to be hardcore BDSM and body mutating tentacle violation.”

“Hmm.” 

I watched the scenery pass by and realized I’d never seen so many fish. In fact, I’d never seen fish at all in this world. Beneath the gentle waves of twinkling azure swam a carnival of colors and shapes, a total celebration of life big and small. A sea serpent slept on pearly sand dunes in a coral-reef ravine. In an undersea cave, a tiny twinkle of illumination outlined the shape of a humanoid jellyfish girl.

“Yeah,” I said slowly.

I brought the still cool drink to my mouth, some kinda fruity alcoholic coffee thingy. A tiny ice spirit splashed around in the cup, kissing my deep purple lips when I sipped.

Thoughts adrift, I began toying with my choker. It was nice, calming. Collared, owned, dressed to please others, and expected to serve simple desires was nicer than I’d have imagined. Of course, there was a sexual undertone to our situation. Any one of the owners could at any point ask us to accompany them and use our bodies, but even just serving was fun. 

It was an aspect of submission I hadn’t really explored that thoroughly before.

“It’s nice.”

Another few islands passed by. We rolled from our backs to our tummies, posing a bit to make sure our legs and asses looked good for the owners.

“Should we add a tenet to your new religion about this?” Shadada asked.

“Oh yeah yeah-yeah-yeah! Something like… uuhm…”

“Wow, hard to make words without godhead, tit-brain?”

I elbowed her. “Shut uuup. Like… um, maybe this could be like how the priestesses are normally. I’ve been thinking. They should have some lewd pilgrimages, divine quests, and rituals. But maybe day-to-day the temples could be something like this?”

“Like super luxurious yachts full of slave girls?”

“Yeah!”

Shadada let out a cool chuckle made even cooler by her sunglasses (where did she get those from?). “I dig.”

“It could be all about easing and helping the weary travelers. Serving, submitting to heal and help others. Stuff like that. Well, a bit more complex, but I’ve had had a drinks—” I bit my tongue playfully. “Pffft, tongue-knot. What I was saying was–”

“Yeah, totally. Uh-uh,” said Shadada. The cheek of that girl!

I gave her hot rump an angry smack, earning myself a giggle from her. “–maybe once I’m sober. Totally forgot that being a mortal makes alcohol a thing again, and it’s been a… while since I’ve had drinks.”

“So. Question.”

“Shoot!”

“We joining that water-spell game at six?”

“Are we joining a frigging water-magic supersoaker game with a bunch of sexy gals and super rich mages? Heck yeah!”

“Ok. Asking ‘cos I think I heard they’re about to start–”

I was up on my hooves in a split second and dragging Shadada to the back of the boat, where the crowd (minus some introverted rich folks and their chosen girls) were gathered. They handed us our pick of weapons – sword-shaped water batons, water launching wands, and more. By the end of it, when the wisplights flickered for the evening, we were exhausted from giggling and my swimsuit was a cool see-through film of white.

I tossed my hair back while replying to another collared girl, when a blonde mage locked eyes with me.

Her bod was a sleek fusion of magically perfected aesthetics and silvery implants, and her choice of clothing a now wet sharong over neon-green bikini. She had that ageless look of archmages and radiated pride and nobility. Somehow, I could swear I’d met her somewhere–

“Evening, S, I.”

“Huh?” I blinked out of fugue to see Arra… shit. Already forgot the rest of her name. “Hiii!” I replied chirpily.

“Hey,” said Shadada, her voice husky.

“We’re preparing the boat for the evening, and…” As she spoke, lights began twinkling into life. Sleepy stars opened in the late twilight sky. And as colors of the sea faded into nigh impenetrable black, new colors of bioluminescence flickered beneath waves. They outlined ghostly shapes, swarms of uncountable critters, and previously invisible plantlife. To match the night’s beauty, little wisplights flickered to life across the boat, painting the darkening shadows with vibrant UV neons.

“...this way, if you would.”

Oh? I probably missed whatever she said. 

Shadada chuckled and took my hand, leading me to follow Arra below deck.

26