Cap 1:The beginning of sovereignty
987 0 43
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Then that's it?"  Four people were in an empty room, confused by current events.

 "How about we start the introductions." said a beautiful woman with an excited expression. "My name is Mari Sekiguchi. I'm a swordsman."

Mari was a girl with extraordinary beauty.  She was a tall girl, Her hair was blond.  Her eyes were pale blue.  She always looked excited for some reason.

 "Ryuu Yamazaki."  Said the man with a fierce and indifferent look.  Ryuu was a tall man with a lean body but full of muscle.  His hair was black and spiky.  His eyes were crimson and he had an eye patch over his right eye.

 "My name is Naomi Aoki, nice to meet you."  Naomi was a beauty with a bombastic body.  Her hair was the same color green as her eyes. She conveys a feeling of maturity.

 When the 3 people introduced themselves, they looked at their supposed "leader" with a questioning look.

 "Don't look at me like that! I have no idea why you're here."  The boy responded with an expression of indignation.

 Looking at current events, the boy thought of his "awakening"

 Minutes before the event...

 "AKIRA!!!"

 *BOOOMM!*

 A boy ran with a desperate expression, looking at the burning building.  He was expecting his sister, but he didn't expect a fire to break out.

 "Boy, calm down"

 "Get out of my way!"

 The boy entered the burning building.  For him, the flames were no longer frightening.  His current fear was much greater.

 "AKIRA!!"  After calling for his sister amidst the flames and debris, he hears a voice.

 "Brother…"

 A weak voice, barely audible, called the boy

 "Akira! Hang in there!"  The boy took his sister and tried to leave the building.

 "Brother… I… I'm scared. I'm scared I won't be able to see you anymore."  Akari's vision was blurry at this point, she feared that if she closed her eyes, he would disappear from her front.

 Looking at his sister who was in her arms, he tried to think of any method for the two of them to get out of that place.

 "Brother, you need to get out of here."

 Too late.

 *BOOOMMM*

 The building collapsed.  Akira's expression showed anguish and regret.  She wanted to say a lot of things to him, but she couldn't anymore.

 When the boy saw that it seemed to be the end for both of them, his mind stopped for a moment.  He couldn't accept that it would all end this way.  Tears began to run down his face.

 'I can't accept this!'

 'I'll take her home.  That's what I promised.  Me…'

 An unknown power was blossoming in his body.

 [Wake up started]

 "Brother…"

 She couldn't finish her words.

 Not because she was dead, but because time was no longer flowing.  Reality was chaotic, all universes and dimensions "trembled", hailing the new "King"

 'I promised I would protect you' the boy looked at the girl in her arms.  His eyes had a dominating but unconscious gleam.  A triangular symbol appeared on her forehead.

 "Temporal Akashic: Return"

 After unconsciously speaking these  words, the boy closes his eyes and loses consciousness.

 -

 "Brother, wake up!"  Akira looked at her brother who was sleeping.  'He's been sleeping for a long time'

 "Akira?!"  The boy woke up with a tired expression and looked at Akira.  Memories of him were a mess, it took a while for him to understand the situation.

 "Brother, why are you looking at me like that-" before finishing her words she was hugged

 "Brother?!"  Akira blushed when she was hugged.

 "Akira, it's so good to see you again" when he woke up and saw that she was alright, he couldn't hold back her glee.

 "Brother, you look weird today."  Akira looked at her brother who was showing unusual behavior. "Brother I need to go to the company, I made lunch-"

 "NOT!"  seeing that his sister was going to that building, he immediately denied it.  "Promise me you won't leave the house today."

 "But Brother-"

 "Promise me… please…" Looking at her brother's sad expression, Akira decided to grant her request.

 "Brother, I'm going to try and get a job to make sure our house doesn't sell. You can study."  Akira thought about getting a job.  She didn't want her brother to work when he was only 15 years old.

 "You don't have to worry about that. I'll make sure our house doesn't sell."  After their adoptive parents died in a plane crash, their lives took a turn for the worse.  Her aunt has become her legal guardian, but she is unable to support them both.  They are very smart, but they are only 15 years old.

 "Brother, but-" before finishing his words Akira was hugged again.

 "You do not trust me?"  Whispering in Akira's ear, he asked.

 Akira blushed furiously, her body went weak.

 'That incubus' She thought.

 "Okay…" answering shyly, Akira lowered her head. "Brother, I made lunch" after those words she ran out of the room.

 *Sigh*

 Thinking he almost lost his sister, he decided to pursue something that many yearn for.

 [Wake up 100% complete]

 'Shit, I completely forgot about this problem'

 [Akashic awakened.  Awakening Rating:???]

 "Akashic? Awakening?"  These things didn't make sense to him.

 [The host was selected by "Origin".  Position in the group: leader]

 After this message he was teleported to a completely dark and empty room.

 [Welcome, master]

 "Who are you? What is this place?"

 [I am the "Origin", and you are currently on another existential plane]

 [Source?]  Shin asked, confused.

 "I am a system that helps people to get what they want.  If you accept to be the leader of "Origin", I can guarantee that you will reach your goals faster."

 'How am I so calm in this situation?  My mind feels different.'  Thinking of the absurd things he was hearing now, he wondered how he would be so calm.

 [The reason is your Awakening, master.  It's one of your skills: clear mind]

 "I see… WAIT! don't read my mind without permission. It feels like I'm in a cliché story about reincarnation."

 "Tell me more about 'Origin'."

 [Origin selects some individuals and assists in their objectives, providing "quests", items, abilities, treasures, etc.]

 Hearing what "Origin" said, he actually thought of a reincarnation story

 [I don't know what your purpose is, but I know you can kill me at any time. I imagine you don't want to hurt me, but I don't believe you offer wonderful things for free. What is your purpose?]

 "..."

 Shin was even more suspicious of this "Origin", but for some reason he had a strange feeling talking to her.

 "Whatever… I accept your request. Where are the other members?"

 [You will not regret your decision, master.]

 After leaving these words, "Origin" let him know the other members

 Nowadays

 "My name is Shin Akash. The 'Origin' must have already explained why you are here and, I don't know anything about this 'leader' position. Do you agree to join or not?

 "It's not like we had options, we were dead after all."  Mari said with an excited expression.  Mari has always liked adventures, that is, this situation is perfect for her.

 "I don't have a problem. Looks like we'll be mates from now on."  Ryuu still had a cold expression.

 "I don't think there's any way in" Naomi agreed

 [It looks like we will have the beginning of a new sovereignty ]

remembering, all the main characters in this novel will have their own moments; however, I will not focus on their determinations and motivations at the beginning of this novel. You will get to know them superficially at first, and then get to know them more deeply. What were they before they were here? what did they do to be here? What are your motivations and ideals? what are your fears?  All this will be explained. Anyway, see you in the next chapters. add your library if you liked it :)

43