Cap 3:Explosive power surge
447 0 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 After arriving home, Shin had dinner and went to his room, but saw Akira sleeping in his bed.

 *Sigh*

 Shin decided to sleep in another room.

 -

 "Akira, what do you think about starting to study at "G.F High School"? Shin was having lunch with Akira and decided it was a good time to talk about his studies.

 G.F High School is one of the best schools in the country, despite the high enrollment rate.  Shin knew that Akira has incredible talent, so she would have no problem passing the exams.

 "Brother, don't play with that! That school's registration fee is too expensive" Akira was surprised when Shin talked about it.

 "I'm not kidding." Shin said with a solemn expression.

 "Brother… you're not doing illegal things, are you? Akira was worried. She didn't want Shin to commit illegal acts just to pay a tuition fee.

 "Don't think nonsense! Didn't I tell you I was doing business?"  Shin pursed his lips at being wrongly accused.

 "What kind of business?"  Akira asked with a suspicious expression

 "A game company" he said with a confident expression.

 'I think a game company can be a good business' thought Shin

 "Game company?!"  Akira knew that this type of company made a lot of money.  "How did you get the money to start a business?"

 "In a casino, look!'' Shin responded and showed his bank balance. In his world, teenagers can have bank accounts as long as certain conditions are met, for example, authorization from those responsible.

 Akira was stunned to see her bank balance, but soon realized a problem.

 "Are you playing games of chance?!"  She didn't think this was a good method of making money.  She didn't want her brother to get into this addiction.

 "Don't be mad! I needed this money to start the company's business."

 Akira looked at Shin as if she was trying to see through her lies.

 "Come on… believe me!"  Shin said.

 It took a while for Shin to convince Akira.  He knew her sister was a stubborn girl, so he had already prepared for what had happened.

 -

 "The 'U.F' application starts in a few days, so be prepared."

 Akira was thrilled to think that she would be studying at the most prestigious school in the country.  Looking at her brother… tears were running down her face.

 "Brother, I promise I won't let you down." Saying those words, she hugged him.

 Shin smiled as he stroked her silver hair.

 ["Origin" requests meeting between members]

 *Sigh*

 "Looks like I'm going to have another busy day"

 -

 "Are we going to learn new things? Or… a mission?"  Mari asked excited

 " 'Origin', what is the reason for the summons?."  Naomi still wanted to have a better grip on her power before going on a mission.

 [I called you here to build your energy cores]

 "Energy cores?"  4x

 [An energy core serves to store energies;  to create;  absorb  etc]

 [With an energy core your strength will multiply tens of times or more.]

 "So how do we do this?'" Ryuu didn't care about many things besides getting stronger.

 [Usually it takes time, but by using a room with dense mana and Awakening, the process can be sped up.]

 "Origin" sent everyone to a room with ultra-dense mana.

 -

 "Amazing! The mana in this room is too rich."  Naomi was delighted with the discovery.

 [Don't get so excited!  Our goal is to form the energy core]

 The four sat down and began to pay attention to the next words from "Origin".

 [Let's start.  First, absorb the mana and concentrate it in your hand.  Use your Awakening to improve core creation efficiency.]

 After hearing the explanation of "Origin" the four absorbed the mana and concentrated on their hands

 'I feel it?!'  Shin felt something forming in his right hand.

 "Akashic" he muttered when a triangular symbol appeared in the middle of his forehead.

 *BOOM!*

 The room began to shake as a triangular core of shifting colors was forming in her right hand.

 [Master, try to insert the core into your soul using your Awakening]

 'Soul?'  Shin was confused by the words

 'Wasn't it supposed to be in the body?'

 [Master, your body is currently fragile.  If someone destroys your core, it can damage you.  The soul is different; immaterial.  There are few beings who can have full control over souls.  Souls can also be strengthened.]

 'I understood!'  Shin tried to integrate his magic core into his soul, but it took a while for him to understand the basic principle.

 -

 A glow lit up the room.  Shin opened his eyes.

 "That feeling… it's awesome!"  Shin felt his power increase unbelievably

 'I can release an amount of energy that covers at least a continent'

 [Master, don't be arrogant.  Even if you have that much energy, you are still far from truly powerful beings.  There are many people in this vast universe and beyond.]

 "I understand" Shin knew he was still far from reaching the power of "Origin"

 -

 An emerald green, sapphire blue and gold core formed

 "Will they make it?"  Shin asked worried

 "I will help them"

 After a while, Naomi, Mari and Ryuu opened their eyes.

 "Hahahaha" Ryuu let out a gleeful laugh.  He loved the feeling of gaining power

 'It's the first time I've seen this guy smiling' Shin thought this was a rare moment

 "Let's fight, let's fight" Mari wanted to test her new strength

 "We were able to increase our power by 10x or more."  Naomi was also happy.

 "Looks like our 'leader' took the lead," she said with a teasing smile.

 Shin pursed his lips but said nothing.

 "See the new skills you received"

 "What surprise will we have?"  They prepared to see their new abilities.

39