Cap 5:Naomi vs Mari
364 0 40
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 When Akira left the exam room, she was smiling calmly.

 "Looks like you did well" Shin had confidence in Akira, but it's good to see that everything worked out.

 "Brother, thank you!"  Akira never thought she would have such an opportunity.  She hugged her brother without hesitation

 "Let's wait for the results. You'll probably start next week."  It takes 1 week for results to come out.

 "Let's go back"

 -

 After taking Akira home, Shin went straight to the school he was going to start studying at.

 The school he would go to is "Hirakyou high school".  This school does not aim to study, but to make games and bets.

 People who will inherit the business of very powerful families don't need to go to a regular school.  This school uses games as a means of teaching.  Normally such a school could not exist, but many powerful people support this place.

 Shin controlled light reflection using mana and became "invisible".

 'The light element is really convenient'

 After becoming "invisible", Shin entered the school.

 'I couldn't enter this school without a recommendation from an insider, but luckily I can use magic now.'

 Shin would use mana to control someone's mind and get a recommendation.

 Inside the school, Shin saw people with different expressions, happy ones, sad ones, solemn ones and even people crying.

 'What a strange environment' he really didn't like this school, but it is needed to complete his goals.

 -

 Inside a room, a person was looking at the list of new students.

 That person is Hisoka Honda.  He is a tall, handsome boy, with short black hair, his eyes have a dangerous glint.

 "Looks like there's no one interesting this year" Hisoka was looking for an interesting student for him to play with, but he didn't find anything.

 "Hmm" After searching some more, he found an unknown name.

 "Shin Akash" Hisoka muttered, he found it strange not to know this person, as the students here were the children of high society people.

 'Well, whatever'

 Hisoka didn't think much about it and started to worry about "that girl".

 "Do you think you can take my position?"  Hisoka muttered with a sinister smile on his face.  He wanted to torture that girl, turn her into his toy and make her beg for forgiveness.

 "Let's see if you can get another expression on your face"

 -

 When Shin got home, it was already late.

 "I think I can rest now."

 [Requesting members meeting]

 Shin pursed his lips.

 'You really love this, don't you?'

 -

 [Today I called you here to train your physical abilities]

 "Physical abilities? We can use magic, can't we?"  Naomi didn't want to do such exhausting training.

 [What if you can't use magic?  What if your magic can't hurt him?  You cannot totally depend on magic]

 [Mari, how about a fight with Naomi?]

 "Hahahaha" Mari laughed happy to know she could have a fight.

 [Naomi, accept the fight and you will see the reason for the training]

 "All right."  Naomi didn't think she was going to lose.

 Shin was watching the scene with a thoughtful expression.

 "All right, let's get started"

 Naomi and Mari prepared.  Mari had a smile on her face, and Naomi a serious expression.

 [Start]

 When "Origin" started the match, Naomi released blasts of air with her magic, but Mari dodged easily.

 "Hahahaha, you will need more than that to defeat me."  Mari laughed and prepared to attack.

 "Don't underestimate me-" before finishing her words, Mari was already in front of her

 Naomi got scared and tried to create an air barrier, but Mari was already behind her.  Mari smiled and kicked her in the back

 *BAM!*

 "Ah!"  Naomi felt a huge pain in her back.  The kick threw Naomi tens of meters away.

 Shin was surprised by Mari's speed.  He could only see her attack because of the "Eyes of Truth".  Shin speculated that the speed Mari demonstrated might be Mach 5.

 "What's the matter? Can't get up?"  Mari asked with a teasing smile.  She was very excited.  It's the first time she's fought in days.

 Naomi was furious when she was neglected.  She was a queen and could not be despised like that.

 "Let's see what you can do now" Naomi decided to play seriously.

 She used the element of water and created a 2800km sea.

 "Hahahaha, looks like you decided to play seriously" Mari was waiting for this.

 Naomi manipulated the water to perform attacks from all directions, giant hands of water over 5 meters high attacked Mari.  She also tried to trap Mari's feet in the water, but Mari covered her feet with flames.

 Mari decided to use her fire element and sent a string of flaming arrows that evaporated the giant hands of water.

 *BOOM* *BOOM*

 Shin knew that the shock wave of attacks were capable of destroying entire mountains.

 Naomi didn't want to use her air magic against Mari, as she manipulated fire.  Naomi created a dome with the earth element to limit Mari's movement.

 "You can't run away now" Naomi wanted to celebrate the victory, but Mari cut the dome with her sword.

 "I won" After those words, Mari shot off at breakneck speed and kicked Naomi.

 Naomi tried to create a barrier around her body, but was blown up by Mari's kick.

 *BOOMMMM!*

 The kick was so strong that the shock waves created giant tsunamis.  The speed of the kick easily crossed the sound barrier.  Naomi was thrown hundreds of meters away.

 Naomi spat blood and nearly went unconscious from the attack.  She looked towards where Mari was standing, but before standing up again, a sword was placed around her neck.

 "You lost" Mari found the fight fun, but decided to end the match.

 [You understand?]

 Naomi nodded.  She knew she needed to strengthen her body.

 [Can anyone explain the reason for Naomi's loss?]

 "Although Naomi has more destructive power, she couldn't keep up with Mari's speed. I think Mari's speed isn't the main point. Naomi's responsiveness and stamina need to be improved."  Shin gave a brief explanation.

 [Exactly.  Despite Mari's speed being superior, Naomi managed to do well.  The problem was her ability to react and her stamina, Naomi lost to a single serious kick from Mari.]

 [A mage should focus on magic, but his body can't be that fragile.]

 "Shall we start training?"  Ryuu wanted to start training as soon as possible.

Author's Reminder: ♡ if you liked it.

add 5 star review if you like it.  thank you

40