Cap 8:Against a student council member
309 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "Why are you following me?"  Shin asked Yaya who was beside him.

 "We are classmates, that's what classmates do."  Yaya responded with absurd reasoning.

 Shin realized that Yaya was an extremely curious girl.

 "So where can I make big bets at this school?"  He wanted to earn some more money.

 "You can go to the gaming houses, but they are managed by the Student Council members" Yaya was curious about the reason for her question.

 "Student Council members?"  He had a rough idea of ​​what it was, but he still decided to ask.

 "It's the students who manage the school. It's usually necessary to win a lot of bets and accumulate power to get in as a member of the student council."

 "Well, let's pay a visit to the gaming houses" Shin didn't care about the Student Council members.

 Yaya didn't say anything but she was still curious and decided to follow him

 -

 "What game house is this?"  Shin asked Yaya

 "It's the Student Council treasurer's gaming house."  Yaya responded with a disgusted expression.

 "Looks like you don't like him."

 "That guy is disgusting. He pressures people who are in debt and makes them do what he wants."  Yaya had seen several girls sell their bodies to pay off their debts.

 "Most people at this school are gross, but I see you're different."  Shin knew that Yaya had a good heart.

 "How can you be so sure?"  Yaya wanted to test Shin with this question, but his answer was unexpected.

 Shin approached Yaya with a teasing smile on his face.  Her lips were so close they could kiss at any moment.

 "There are no things my eyes cannot see."  Shin replied.

 Yaya felt her heart stop for a moment.  Her face was flushed, but she didn't pull away.

 "Well, let's go inside."  Shin walked away from Yaya and entered the playhouse, but she still stood there.

 'This guy…' She realized that Shin was a wolf in sheep's clothing.

 -

 Shin has spent time at several gaming houses.  Public Morals Committee;  beautification;  election  etc.

 "You are the first rookie to earn over $1 million in a single day. Do you realize this is going to cause some turmoil at this school?"  Yaya really didn't understand how he could be so calm.

 "That's my goal after all. Even though the gaming house makes a lot of money, most of the revenue is being kept by the Student Council members. I wonder when I can find them."

 Shin knew that almost all revenue from the gaming houses goes to the Student Council members.  He had to go to several houses just to earn a little over $1 million, but a student council member earns a lot more from just one house's income.

 "Do you want to challenge the Student Council members?"  Yaya couldn't believe this guy's decision.

 "I'm not interested in the position of student council member. I'm interested in their money."

 'Well, there will probably be an interesting "show" tomorrow.'  Shin showed an innocent smile.

 -

 In the Student Council room, 6 people were seated in their positions.

 "The school seems busier today," said a boy with a curious expression.  That boy was Kojuro Ushioda.  He was the student council treasurer.

 "Looks like we have a promising rookie," Hisoka Honda replied.

 Hisoka Honda was the president of the Student Council and the son of one of the top 5 families in the country.  He knew that a newcomer arrived and caused a stir at the school yesterday.

 'Looks like I have a new toy' Hisoka didn't mind the chaos that was happening at the school.  After all, there is only one person who can threaten his position.  Hisoka looked at the girl who was sitting with a cold expression on her face.

 This girl's name is Kobayashi Maya.  The Kobayashi family is also one of the top 5 families in the country.  Maya was the famous "cold beauty" of stories.  She had black hair, crimson red eyes.  Her expression was always cold and indifferent.

 "Let's get back to work" Hisoka finished the matter.

 -

 "I see you are excited today."  Yaya wanted to know the reason for Shin's mood.

 "I'm going to make more money today. This time it's a bigger sheep."  He was sure some student council member would talk to him.

 Yaya was curious about this "bigger sheep" but didn't ask anything.

 "See, he's coming!" Shin looked at the person who was coming towards him.  Yaya showed a serious expression upon seeing the person.

 The person was Kojuro Ushioda, the treasurer of the Student Council.  Kojuro thought Shin had potential and decided to take him.  He had seen in the records that Shin came from an ordinary family.  Despite not knowing how he got a recommendation, he thought Shin knew a student at the school.

 "Akash, are you free?"  Kojuro asked with a smile.  "My name is Kojuro Ushioda, I'm the treasurer of the Student Council."  Kojuro used his position to pressure Shin.

 Students who were passing by, decided to stop and see the plot.

 "Senpai, I hear you're excellent at games. How about we have a match"

 Not only was Kojuro surprised by Shin's words, Yaya and the students looked at him with a shocked expression.

 'Newbie challenging student council on day 2.'  They decided to use this headline in the "news"

 Yaya was shocked to see that the "bigger sheep" was a member of the student council.  She found Shin very reckless.

 'Even though he won a lot yesterday, it's very reckless to challenge the student council like that.'

 "Do you want a match with me?"  Kojuro pursed his lips. "Why should I accept a match with an insignificant rookie?"  Kojuro was really angry now.

 'A rookie challenging me on day 2?  Does he think I'm a little thing?'

 'This guy reminds me of extras in modern romances' Shin knew how to provoke this kind of person.

 "Senpai, the rumors about you using debt to blackmail people got me excited to turn you into a public joke. I wonder what you would look like wearing a collar."  Those words from Shin were a bombshell for the audience.

 "HOW DO YOU DARE?"  Kojuro was frantic when he heard Shin's words.

 "Senpai, won't you take the bet? Maybe you really like to become a public joke and wear a collar? Don't worry, no one here will judge you."

 "BASTARD!"  Kojuro wanted to kill Shin now, but he couldn't use force in this school.  He thought for a moment and decided to slaughter Shin in front of the entire school.

 "Good, good, let's bet. I'll make sure I don't let you down."  Kojuro showed a sinister smile and left.

 The students who were watching the plot were excited to see the show

 -

 "You are crazy?!"  Yaya couldn't calm down, she wanted to strangle Shin right now.

 "If you lose the bet… your life will be hell!"  Yaya enjoyed spending time with Shin, she didn't want to see him suffer.

 "I won't lose."  Shin didn't give the matter much thought.  He just wanted to earn some money.

 "You…" Yaya was about to complain, but her waist was hugged by him.

 "How about a bet?"

 "Bet?!"  Yaya blushed as her waist was grabbed by him.

 "If I win the match, I will get a kiss from you. If I lose, you can do whatever you want with me. How about that?"

 Yaya's mind went blank after Shin's words.

 "Kiss… but… but" Yaya really didn't know what to say right now.

 "You do not accept?"

 "Alright…" Yaya replied unsteadily.

 'Risk and gain always go hand in hand' Shin thought.

35