Cap 11: Arrival in the world.
271 0 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 "The millennial tournament is coming."  An old man said, smiling.  He was seated on a golden throne.  Despite his humanoid appearance, on his head were two large horns.

 "Your Majesty, the other races have already prepared their respective participants. Shall we call the Princess?"  A man beside the old man asked.

 The old man sitting on the throne laughed when he heard the man's question.

 "let's show everyone that they are insignificant to Dragons."

 -

 In a vast forest, an old lady was in her house looking at the cracked globe with an expression of shock.

 'This…' She couldn't believe the images she saw.

 'I need to tell the Queen about this.'  She could not let such a disaster befall this world.

 The old woman ran in panic towards the Palace, but…

 *Stab*

 "Aaaah" the old woman looked at her chest that was pierced by a knife.  She spat blood and collapsed to the ground.

 'Not!  I cannot die!'  She continued to crawl towards the Palace.

 "Did you really think you could hide from us for a long time?"  A man appeared with a devilish smile.

 "Dreyfus! Are you aware of the absurdity you're committing?!"  The old woman screamed with all her strength.

 "What did you want me to do?! Dreyfus responded by yelling. "You kill innocent people for your own benefit.  You are no different from me."

 "You…" the old woman tried to escape again, but her body was bound by chains.  Dreyfus smiled grimly and said, "Well, I'm going to show you and that Pathetic King the consequences of your actions."  After these words, Dreyfus killed the old woman and disappeared.

 -

 All the powers in the world were preparing for the millenary tournament, but what about our "protagonists"?

 "Shit! Why were we teleported to a desert?"  Mari was furious.  "Damn 'Origin'."

 "Calm down, Mari."  Shin was analyzing the place they were.

 "Akashic: world."  After activating his ability, Shin had a basic sense of the world he was in.

 "We are in a world called 'Omui'. This world has a medieval level of technology, but the people in this world are reasonably strong."  Shin said.

 "How strong are the main powers?"  Naomi asked.

 "They can destroy a city."  The strongest people in this world had the power to destroy cities.

 "They're not very strong. That means…"

 "Yes, the threat we need to eliminate has not appeared. There is a possibility that the threat is many individuals, rather than just a single person."  Shin replied.

 "Like an army?"  Mari asked.

 "Exactly! I've already fought in some wars, the strength of numbers shouldn't be underestimated;Nonetheless, we can't rule out the possibility of being strong individuals and armies at the same time."  Ryuu replied.

 Everyone agreed with Ryuu's resolution.

 "Shin, did you find anything else?"  Naomi thought she needed more information.

 "Every thousand years in this world, there is a tournament. In this tournament, the Powers need to use their youngest prodigies to compete for 1st place. The winner has a wish granted by the 'Eye of Saturn.'

 The three were surprised when they heard Shin's last speech.

 "Fulfill wishes?"  Naomi was suspicious of this information.

 "The 'Eye of Saturn' is an artifact that can fulfill wishes, but it is limited."

 "It seems more truthful now."  Naomi didn't look suspicious anymore.

 "How are we going to get out of this desert?"  Mari didn't know which direction to go.

 "Can you fly?"  Shin knew Naomi had air magic, but she learned the element recently.

 "No" 3x

 Shin smiled when he heard the three of them respond.  Shin could make a light bar and fly with them, but he wanted to try something else.

 "I know the direction we should go. We are close to the border with a country, let's run there."  Shin used his "world" ability to get the approximate location of where they were.

 "Run? I can't keep up with you."

 Naomi couldn't keep up with their speed of movement.  Shin could move at Mach 20 or more.  Mari could move at Mach 10, being the third fastest in the group.  Ryuu was second, his speed was Mach 12 or more.

 "I carry you, Naomi."  Shin said smiling.  He finally found a chance to tease this woman.

 "Carry me?!"  Naomi blushed a little at Shin's words.

 "It's the only way. Are you really going to feel embarrassed about just that?"  Shin said with an innocent smile.

 "Of course not! I agree with your suggestion."  Naomi said with a blush on her face.

 "Good" Shin picked her up in a princess lap.

 "Let's get going."  After catching Naomi, Shin sprinted with hypersonic speed towards the border.

 -

 "Where do you think you're playing?!"  Naomi asked Shin.  Naomi was really embarrassed right now.  Despite being a Queen, she hasn't had many experiences with the opposite sex as she died very young.

 Along the way, Shin decided to tease her a bit.  He realized that even though this woman has a Queen's temper, she is still a woman after all.

 "I'm too fast, my hands slip sometimes."  He replied smiling.

 "Humph."  Naomi snorted but said nothing.

 -

 "We have arrived."  After running for a while, they arrived in the country.

 'It really is the medieval age' Shin thought.

 Looking at the huge gate in front of them, they noticed a problem.

 "We do not have money!"  Mari said with a helpless expression.

 "We don't need money to get in."  Shin simply made everyone "invisible" using the light element.

 "Let's go in and then we can loot some people."

 As they passed through the gate, a city full of "identical" houses was seen.  The asphalts were made of stone.  Booths with people selling their stuff to earn money were filling the streets.

 'This city really is how modern novels describe it.  I wonder when the arrogant nobles will show up.'

 After his sentence, Shin realized something.

 'Looks like I raised a flag.'

35