Cap 13:A busy ride
207 0 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

 The Queen looked at the scene with amazement in her eyes.  She could say that this woman is much stronger than she is.

 "How is this possible?"  The Queen was thousands of years old, but the young woman in front of her was much stronger than she was.

 'Is she the hidden ace of some power?'  The Queen decided to investigate further.  This matter was of extreme urgency.

 -

 'Who the hell is this woman?'  A man of the dragon race, he thought.  'I need to tell this to the King'

 Usually the major powers showed up when the tournament was about to start, so apart from the Queen, no one else knew what had happened.

 -

 When Shin and Ryuu arrived at Mari's side, she asked, "What did you think-"

 *bam*

 before Mari finished her words, Shin hit her head.

 "There! There! What are you doing?!"  Mari asked with a tearful expression

 "You made a really big scene, you know?"  Shin really was helpless at this point.  Mari could end up alerting the enemy with her actions.

 Mari made a sad expression, but her head was suddenly petted.  She looked at Shin who was stroking her head.

 'Not bad' She thought with a smile on her face.

 "You could alert the enemy with your actions."

 "Excuse!"  Mari said with her head down.  She realized her mistake.

 "Well, there shouldn't be so many problems, they can be cautious at best."  Shin didn't think the enemy would stop his plan because of Mari.

 "Let's sign up, the tournament starts in a few days."

 "Could you slow down?!"  Naomi had just arrived on the island.  She wasn't as fast as the three of them.  When Shin and Ryuu went after Mari so she wouldn't cause trouble, Naomi stayed behind.

 "I'm sorry! You know Mari is reckless."  Shin apologized

 "Humph."  Naomi snorted but didn't complain anymore.

 The three decided to leave the scene as quickly as possible.  Participants who saw more people arriving at Mari's side really wondered if they would live after this tournament.

 -

 The Queen who saw the scene was most alarmed.  When she saw Ryuu, she was sure this guy was just as strong as Mari.  Although she didn't have the ability to analyze people's power, she had an instinct that had been honed over thousands of years.

 'That guy…' Looking at Shin who was berating Mari, she thought that this guy was the leader of the group.

 'He seems to be the most dangerous.'  Unlike Ryuu and Mari, she couldn't see through this guy.  The Queen was not naive to believe that a person who leads such a strong group is simple.

 The Queen thought she wouldn't have any more surprises, but when she saw Naomi, her expression froze.

 'An Elf.'  She thought Shin's group was representing a human country, but she ruled out that possibility when she saw Naomi in the group.  Some Elves are sold in human countries as merchandise, so Elves don't like humans very much.

 "Maybe I can talk to them."  The Queen decided to take a chance and have a conversation with these people later.

 -

 Shin and his group found a place to sleep on the island.  After they woke up, they decided to take a walk.

 "Let's go for a walk."  Mari suggested.

 "This island is huge, we can take a tour before the tournament starts."  Naomi agreed with Mari's suggestion.

 "What do you think, Shin?"  Naomi, Mari and Ryuu were starting to accept Shin as their leader.

 'This is unexpected.'  He was really surprised when the three started to accept him.

 "All right."  Shin nodded.

 -

 "Mari, don't run so suddenly!"  Shin told Mari that he was running around the island.  "Naomi, don't show your magic in public."

 'I should have refused.'  Shin felt like a babysitter now.  Mari kept running around the island to find something new.  Naomi wanted to impress the audience and decided to show them some magic tricks.

 "Commoners, I will teach you some tricks."  Naomi remembered when she was Queen.  For elves who can live hundreds or thousands of years, Naomi is still a child (Naomi is 70 years old); Nonetheless, she had to mature very early because of her position.

 'It's good to have fun like this sometimes.'  Naomi thought.

 Shin looked at the two and decided it was time to bring them back.

 "Shin, don't be boring!"  Mari wanted to play more.

 "Let's go back, you already played too much!"

 "But…" Mari and Naomi wanted to argue.  But when they saw the devilish grin on Shin's face, they couldn't open their mouths.

 "Do you want to contest?"  Shin really thought he should punish these two girls.

 Mari and Naomi shook their heads and said nothing.

 "Well you'll have plenty of time to play later."

Shin knew that Ryuu spent most of his time training.

 'Hmm, I think his fun is fighting.'  Shin thought Ryuu would have a chance to hit someone later.

 "..."

 'I think I raised a flag again.'

Author's Reminder: ♡ if you liked it.

34