Cap 45: a quiet day
157 2 14
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

a quiet day

 After Shin went to another room, Maya opened her eyes.

 'He didn't do anything to us.'  Maya thought.

 She wasn't sleeping because she was reluctant to sleep in the same room as him.  Maya thought Shin could do something to them while they were sleeping.  They had only known each other for a short time, so Maya still had a "final defense" against him.

 'Today was… so much fun!'  Maya flashed a smile and fell asleep.

 -

 "Hm…" Mya opened her still sleepy eyes and looked at the room she was in.  She saw that her sister and Yaya were still sleeping.  Shin put the three of them to sleep in the same bed.

 "It's late?"  Mya rubbed her eyes and looked at the time.

 7:30 pm

 "W-What?!"  Mya stood up in fright.  She realized that she overslept.

 "Sister, Yaya, wake up!"  Mya called the two girls.

 "Why are you screaming at this time?!"  Yaya woke up with a slightly angry expression.  She was having beautiful dreams so she didn't want to wake up.

 "It's 7:30 PM!"  Mya said.

 "W-What?!"  Yaya stood up in fright.  She also thought she had overslept.

 "Sister, sister, wake up!"  Mya shook Maya.

 "Hm?!..." Maya rubbed her eyes.  She was still a little tired.  Maya had been working a lot lately, so she ended up sleeping a lot.

 "Why are you so agitated?"  Maya asked.

 "Sister, we overslept. It's already night."  Mya said.

 "That…" Maya looked at the time with a complex expression.  Her sleep was very good and she didn't want to wake up;  however, she saw that it was too late.

 "Are we alone?! The hallway lights are off."  Yaya didn't want to be in this gigantic stadium alone.  She also wanted Shin to take her home.

 "SHINN!!"  Mya started screaming Shin's name.

 "Why are you screaming?"  Shin entered pushing a cart with several trays.

 "I made dinner."  Shin placed the cart next to their bed.

 "Don't disappear like that."  Yaya patted his chest cutely.

 "Sorry, I thought you were still sleeping so I went to prepare dinner."  Shin said with a smile.

 "Un."  Yaya nodded and sat down to eat.

 "Curry?"  Mya asked.

 "Yes, prove it."  Shin said.

 "Good."  Mya took the plate and ate.

 "Delicious!"  She started eating faster.

 "Don't eat too fast, you might choke."  Shin warned.

 "You are a really good cook."  Maya said after eating the Curry.  She still tried to maintain her elegance, unlike Mya.

 "You would make a great husband."  Yaya commented;  however, these words made the atmosphere a little awkward.

 "I know that. I am amazing after all."  Shin showed a smile.  The strange atmosphere disappeared after his words.

 "Humph! Don't be narcissistic."  Yaya snorted.

 "Shin, how did you do that?"  Maya asked suddenly.

 "You mean virtual reality?"  He asked.

 "Virtual reality… this is unbelievable!"  Maya was amazed at Shin's response.  Virtual reality on that level was simply a world-class invention.

 'He's really great.'  Maya thought.  She knew Shin was extremely smart;  however, she didn't expect it to be that much.  The technology Shin had made could cause a sensation all over the world.

 "It's in the testing phase, so the time we can use it is very short; however, I plan to release it in a few years."  Shin wanted to launch virtual reality in a year or so before that.

 "Good."  Maya nodded.  She knew this was not normal technology, so it would probably take time to complete.

 'Even so… it's still amazing.'  She thought.

 "Shin, are you serious?!"  Mya was amazed when she heard that it was actually virtual reality.  Yaya was also shocked;  however, she lived with him longer, so she knew he was extremely smart.

 "Give me some glasses."  She wanted to play more later.

 "No, you can't use this right now."  Shin quickly denied it.

 "Don't be boring!"  Mya said, whimpering.

 "You can have one after I release it, for now, you'll need to wait."

 "I imagine you will start a game company."  Maya said.

 "Well, you're right."  Shin replied.

 "It's a good deal; however, you'd better have some fame before you launch a virtual reality."  Maya said.

 "We can advertise your company on our media channels, how about that?"  Mya asked.

 "Well, you don't have to worry about that."  Shin denied it.

 "Since you accepted, we will."  Mya replied.  Shin pursed his lips a little when he heard Mya's answer.

 *Sigh!*

 "Do what you like; however, I don't like to owe favors."

 "You saved our lives, it's the least we can do."  Maya replied.  She wasn't ungrateful, so she would do it for him.  After Shin saved their lives, he received nothing in return, so Maya agreed to Mya's suggestion.

 "Did you find out who tried to murder them?"  Shin asked.

 "No; however, we know it was none of the Honda family."  Maya replied.  She thought that Hisoka had been the mastermind, but she ruled out that possibility the moment Shin said he had a tracker on his necklace.

 "By the way, thanks for returning my necklace."  Maya thanked her.  Her necklace was really precious to her.

 "You don't need to thank me. I assume the principal was someone in your family."

 "I thought about it too; however, my family has many branches so it's hard to find out who did it."  Maya said.

 "Well, I'm sure you'll find the answer one day."  Shin said.

 "Un."  Maya nodded.

 "I'll take you home, get ready."  Shin told the three before leaving the room.

 -

 "Why did you buy a jeep?"  Mya asked, after getting into the car.

 "Because it's a nice car."  Shin replied.

 "Well, he's really nice."  Yaya joined the conversation.

 "Well let's get going."  Shin accelerated the jeep.

 -

 "Brother, you are too late!"  Akira said.  She had been waiting for him until now.

 "Excuse me."  Shin sincerely apologized.

 "Master, she cares about you a lot," Haze said.  Her voice was being mentally transmitted to Shin.

 "Well, she was always like that."

 "Let's go to sleep."  Shin took Akira to the bedroom.  She couldn't stay up too late because she had class tomorrow.

 "Un."  Akira nodded shyly.

 "Master, tomorrow will be a day you will cause turmoil in the gaming industry."

 "Well, it will be a fun day."

yesterday I couldn't post chapters, I'm sorry for that.

14