Chapter 1: Parents Blessing
42 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Hey everyone my name is Hazim and I am quite new in writing stories. If there is grammatical errors please forgive me as English is not really my first language. And also if you want to support me you can do it at my patreon. Thank you for your attention and enjoy my story.

I walk slowly along the corridor. My heart is beating faster than usual and my hands are sweaty as I getting closer and closer to a room with a sturdy wooden door. In front of the door I take a deep breath as my hand slowly reaching the door knob. I twist it and open the door slowly and see a table with a man looks like in his thirty sitting while reading something that I assume his paperworks. The man hair is comb neatly to his right side with facial hair that give him a balance look of old and young.

The man just sitting on his chair doing nothing but signing his paperworks but I cannot stop my hands from shaking a bit. After awhile, the man stop his work and slowly look up towards me. He looks at me for a bit and finally look back down towards his paperworks.

"So you finally here Anton. So today is your final day isn't it?"

He said while continue to finish his work. After its finish, he look to his left side and grab another paperwork there.

"Yes father, today is the day that I will finally go for my Knight's Pilgrim. So I am here to bid my farewell."

I said while looking straight at him. He still focused on his paperworks doesn't seem to be effected with what I just said.

"Very well, I hope that you will succeed."

My eyes finally averted away from him and I proceed to bent my body 90° foward.

"Thank you father."

I then turn my body around and slowly walk toward the door.

"Oh and one more thing..."

I stopped walking and facing back towards my father.

"... don't bring any shamed towards our family, understood?"

What little of my heart left feel as if it was just shattered into little pieces as he said that, and I feel like as if my eyes want to bursting with tears there and then but through sheer willpower I've somehow manage to hold it back. Once again I bow down.

"Yes father."

I've open the door when I see a boy who looks no different than me. He looks at me and directed a warm charming smile.

"Anton are you here to say goodbye to father too?"

"Yes brother."

This young 16 year old boy is non other than my twin older brother, Anthony. As I look at him, suddenly I can hear someone walking towards both of us from behind me.

"Anthony, my son you are finally here. Are you here to said goodbye to your father?"

Father said with a smile on his face. I walk away slowly and he give my brother a warm embrace.

"Yes father, today I will finally go for my Knight's Pilgrim. I will definitely do my best and aim to be a great ruler just like you father."

I can see that both of them are currently inside their own world now. I slowly head towards my room to prepare for my journey.

On my way, I stumble upon a beautiful woman in her 30s. She has a long silver white hair, a face that can easily make men to fall in love with her. Not to mention her well proportioned and slender body. She is my mother. Both of us stop on our spot and staring at each other for a few moments.

"Mother, are you looking for brother?"

"Yes did you know where he is?"

"He currently at father's office."

"Very well then."

Mother then began to walk towards where my brother is leaving me alone. Well it's a bit naïve for me to expect any kind of good bye to me. I left the place and head to my room as fast as my legs can take me.

***

"Master Anton all of the preparation is already finished."

A maid inside my room give me a report while bowing a bit towards me. Her name is Asura, she is my personal maid since I was little. She is a beautiful girl that is about two years older than me. While everyone in the castle abandon me, Asura is the only one that continue to stay beside me. She is the only reason why I am still keep on going trying my best.

"Thanks Asura. As always you really are helpful."

"Your kind words wasted on me Master Anton. After all this is my duty."

Smile slowly forming on my mouth. I move towards my bed and on it I can see a bag, a sword, a change of clothes and a suit of armour for my up coming adventure.

I will definitely go out there, make a name for myself. Only then can I come back here with honour. And only then can my parents be proud of me.

0